Sad To Report The Attack Of Blue Water

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They clearly don't represent patients like Bob.

I agree I think that are Law was voted inn for people just like me and Torey

And look what has happen to us and King the State is using us

Their is no reason that I can think of Why

If just someone can tell me WHY I need to know its driving me crazy as to why they are fighting so hard I mean after almost 4 years no Lawyer has heard of someone being in Court for Marihuana for that long

We have just revived a opinion from the judge last week and she has done it again denying us eventing

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.mlive.com/politics/index.ssf/2012/12/tim_skubick_a_proposal_to_lega.html

Fear not,,, a train is a coming.... hop on or get run over

IMO--

it should be completely legal for medical use--and not with a pharmaceutical bill

and decriminalized for recreational --

NOT legalized across the board--

and this statement is why...."The out state money barons are watching"---and the rest of the profiteers

watch what happens in Colorado ---and allready is (corporate takeover)

I think Washington has a better representation there and the headz there were allready watching Colorado--

and if you ask me California is the ideal model--with "collective cooperative" efforts

I am adamantly against total legalization--and most of my phamily

and will do everything in my power to 'derail' that train!

Calton was right when he said .."you have to buy $$ a bill--"...in A2 at the conference

and that is what he is trying to do with the dispensary bill--for the dispensary folks

on the other hand--the pharmaceutical bill has allready been bought by the big corps---(who do you think got it to the table?)$$$$$$$

it takes a lot of $$ to even get a bill to the legislature---

they are setting up the framework for themselves and all the fools that think total legalization will benefit any private patient/caregiver growers--

as patients we need to keep control over our right to our own medical solutions---

not hand it to big $$ to sell it back to us

IMO the only ones will benefit from total legalization will be more of the same---the lawyers...corporations--and big commercial operators......they are allready too many in the mix here and playing games with our rights and their religion$$

more effort by NORMAL--IMO---(national organization for the REFFERAL of marijuana lawyers)

I think the attempt that was just made was a waste of time and they didn't even get ??(nothing support) for their efforts--didn't Matt Abel learn anything by wasting so much resources

I looked at it as an attempt to split the focus and take advantage of the situation--

I don't know any REAL pharmers would go for total legalization with all the regulation it would bring--that would only benefit the stakeholder lawyers--

not too mention the corporations that are poised and waiting--in every state

it's up to the mitten folks(and the yuppers) to create our own unique situations for Michigan that will keep intact rights we voted for--

any other effort at legalization is a ruse to co-opt our law---THINK!

if they just enforced the law that was voted for --I believe everyone would be happy(mayb not everyone) we would definately be safer if they had just enforced it!

and I fear it's too late allready--jm2c...mayb 3c

EDIT:oh and I think BS hanged his political ambitions on his approach here--I almost believe that's why he was invited to open up the convention

he is now eating humble pie and backpeddling and we should force feed him more with decriminalization laws across the state

him opening up for the GOP convention he actually got his ego stroked with possible political aspirations---

when he got back here he got a dose of medicine from the patients and voters

I'm sure he's rethinking his political career now and we should make sure he gets retired without any future in politics--and we will pay for his retirement--sad but true---win win for him!

he fuqs with us and we pay him to do it!

Edited by purple pimpernel

if they just enforced the law that was voted for --I believe everyone would be happy(mayb not everyone) we would definately be safer if they had just enforced it!

I agree

our Law the way it's written is one of the best in the county

That's why they are fighting so hard against it because it protects just about everyone

that's what I said--"completely" legal---- for medical use.....

not complete legalization for commercial and industrial purposes or big pharma ,beer,liquor...ganja world-mart....??

we need to keep the rights in our hands and let know one barter that away for some business model no matter what happens on a distribution level---I don't buy mass produced hydro herb from shops in any amount some folks will enjoy the convenience

recreational for over 21 is a no brainier--IMO...decriminalized completely for small amounts like we allready are seeing--that's the key in my thought process to tear down the walls bick by brick---a little at a time not all at once that's what's happening

grass roots efforts in most communities to get a lowest law enforcent priority---across the state

you want your kids wife phamily ruffd up and terrorized by over zealous cops that want to stop the reefer madness?

that's what we're seeing still--

their fear of what's coming projected on us----cause they don't understand it and most average non smokers know nothing about it and are brainwashed by the propaganda and govt rhetoric

it's up to us as patients to represent responsible use now that we are allowed to use the plant for medicine--it is a sacred herb

a lot of folks make their own medicine---literally and figuratively

I guess if you just pretend that it is always illegal and act accordingly---regardless of the --'law'

I don't want to find out if it protects me---But I have all the necessary paperwork and requirements

Sometimes laws against something might not be right.....and then I have to think is what they are against wrong?

Hey Peanutbutter, Seen ya in the newspaper today. How come ya didnt let every one know in the thumb? Would of been there. But anyway good job. jmo but i think B.S. is after people that have had a past felony in this industry. To him y'all are criminals and should be in jail.

Which location? Port Huron or Grand Rapids?

I was protesting in Port Huron and then went to Grand Rapids to talk to the City Council.

dough .. this thread, I'm guessing Port Huron.

Edited by peanutbutter

I do feel for them I know what's going to happen its going to be a long court battle and they are going to need Money and lots of it

I do know the people that are in court I don't no the the hole story of this case

I was at most of the Waterford cases and all of them only got probation 6 moths to 1 year

decriminalized completely for small amounts

yeah but if you spend years going small advances at a time, until then, many people will still be in jail and put in jail because of it.

legalization has 50% support! its there. its time.

i would have supported your methods before, but after seeing BS throw medical patients in jail for small technical violations over and over again, finding bad judges and lying to jurors. theres no way you can say the current plan of action of decrim is worth it, when , for the same amount of time+money you could get full legalization.

then after legalization, you can spend the next years getting marijuana prisoners out of jail.

or were you going to try decrim petitions and marijuana pardon petitions at the same time? i mean, do the math.

Edited by t-pain

I-502 gives the state a year to come up with a system of state-licensed growers, processors and retail stores, with the marijuana taxed 25% at each stage---

http://www.freep.com/article/20121206/NEWS07/121206018/Smokers-celebrate-as-Washington-legalizes-marijuana?odyssey=mod|newswell|text|FRONTPAGE|s

this is exactly why I am against total legalization---25% at each stage.....??!!?

ain't buying it--literally and figuratively