Lab Testing.

Chernobyl, I don't know who told you heavy trichomes(crystals) equals superior thc and granted it does seem like that would be the case but it is not. I have seen bud that looked like it was covered in velvet that was not impressive at all, I have seen bud with not much crystals at all that is crazy powerful.

i read somewhere its not the number of crystals but what those crystals contain.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 9 months later...

Quite the thread.

I'm interested in identifying compounds in cannabis to explore their therapeutic potential based on peer reviewed data that's publicly available. I'd also like to know why particular chemovars are most effective for particular patients. In my mind, this requires quantitative analysis. I'm not claiming that the work of a patient or caregiver should be considered science, but I think knowing this information could make a person a better guesser when it comes to what might be the most effective cannabis treatment for a patient.

Knowledge is power.