Pretrial

cbenton

Good advice Bob.

And you only qualify for section 4 protections if you had your forms in at least 15 days before the incident. You might squeeze in at 15 days if you have proof they received it. 20 days would be better yet. At that point you should enjoy all the section 4 protections. The only way they would stop is if they sent you a certified mail that you didn't qualify. Or they caught you over, then they take away your protections.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good advice Bob.

And you only qualify for section 4 protections if you had your forms in at least 15 days before the incident. You might squeeze in at 15 days if you have proof they received it. 20 days would be better yet. At that point you should enjoy all the section 4 protections. The only way they would stop is if they sent you a certified mail that you didn't qualify. Or they caught you over, then they take away your protections.

We did wait the 21 days be for we stared growing

Bob, it is "Our" not "Are"...

OK Our

No we did not have Our cards at the time of the raid

But does any one think it would have mattered

We were set up they didn't even have a warrant

Until 2 hours later

The warrant even has a time stamp on it and when we got to court 2 weeks later the Leo when ask who signed the warrant said he could not recall who and their is not even a judges name under the signature

I don't think they like it that the doctor flew in from Oregon to do recs back in the beginning. Even though he has a Michigan license. He did mine the day Jenny signed the law.

I don't believe that "Jenny" signed the law.

The day the law went into effect was 12/4/2008. I was in the office you're talking about.

I find it odd that you don't remember Bobs case. He was raided a month before the MDCH even started to accept applications.

Bob is another one. He should not be subject to prosecution.

To Bob -> I think that the only thing you do by pleading guilty now is that you give up the ability to sue them.

That's what they are afraid of. So they can't drop your case. If they do, you can sue them. My guess.

I don't think they like it that the doctor flew in from Oregon to do recs back in the beginning. Even though he has a Michigan license. He did mine the day Jenny signed the law.

And maybe that is why the Leo's called the THC-F and ask if we had gotten are Recs. from them

I know that to be true because when I called them the next day and told them we got raided they told me (are you the guy from Madison H that the police call about I said YUP that's me)

The day the law went into effect was 12/4/2008. I was in the office you're talking about.

I find it odd that you don't remember Bobs case. He was raided a month before the MDCH even started to accept applications.

To Bob -> I think that the only thing you do by pleading guilty now is that you give up the ability to sue them.

That's what they are afraid of. So they can't drop your case. If they do, you can sue them. My guess.

Then who signed it other than our governor? Is the sky brown again? Why do you post pointlessly?

I remember Bob's case and even further back, I remember the tiny plants he posted pics of here.

I didn't see you at his office and I was there until they closed that day. Try another version of the truth. Maybe you looked in the window? lol

I agree

And maybe that's why we are still get such bad rulings from the judge

And maybe that is why the Leo's called the THC-F and ask if we had gotten are Recs. from them

I know that to be true because when I called them the next day and told them we got raided they told me (are you the guy from Madison H that the police call about I said YUP that's me)

Yes, they thought we wouldn't have any doctors to sign our forms. In comes THCF with a complete understanding of our law. Crossing their t's and dotting their i's. They had it down. They were way ahead of any Michigan prosecutor.

Yes, they thought we wouldn't have any doctors to sign our forms. In comes THCF with a complete understanding of our law. Crossing their t's and dotting their i's. They had it down. They were way ahead of any Michigan prosecutor.

Yes they did when you left their they told every one

You could grow with your Rec. but just make sure

If the Cops come don't open your door I still think

That was the best advice they gave every one of us

Because when Leo showed up at are door they knocked first and I went to the front and looked out the window

But they were inn plain clothing and we had our paper work outside and on the door of where the plants were

That's the first thing they saw I can still see the look in their eyes as they had already new we were legal

(Our) case is and has been a cover up from the start and we can prove it

If they let the truth come out

One of the Leo's said to me after the others said they didn't know any thing about the new Law

That he new that I could not be a caregiver and he didn't vote for the Law

I even think PB told me he was at Beth H office

That same day talking to her about the Law

He can come here to let us know if am right

Peace From The Front

Bob

I even think PB told me he was at Beth H office

That same day talking to her about the Law

He can come here to let us know if am right

I was in court that day for my son. Before the judge came in, I think they were talking about your impending raid.

I overheard the people at that table talking about the new mmj law. So I offered to share our views. They said they didn't need to know anything more about the law.

A few hours later they were at your home.

I was in court that day for my son. Before the judge came in, I think they were talking about your impending raid.

I overheard the people at that table talking about the new mmj law. So I offered to share our views. They said they didn't need to know anything more about the law.

A few hours later they were at your home.

You THINK?

Then who signed it other than our governor? Is the sky brown again? Why do you post pointlessly?

I remember Bob's case and even further back, I remember the tiny plants he posted pics of here.

I didn't see you at his office and I was there until they closed that day. Try another version of the truth. Maybe you looked in the window? lol

Come to think of it, I probably wasn't at that office until a few days later.

So .. I was wrong to post that.