Happy Thanksgiving?

Bisharoo

It is my sincere and true wish that each and every one of you have a happy thanksgiving! Sometimes it may be hard to count our blessings when so much seems bad or wrong or hurtful or painful or just bad, but I believe that if you try to do so you can think of something to be grateful for this season. I am grateful to all of you who are trying to help others. Thanks especially to my friends who have helped me so many times. You are good people! Let us think of some way to try to do that for someone that we weren't already doing. Just one thing different this year. A lot of people doing a lot of little good things for other people will help to make a difference. Like most of you already do all the time. Just one little thing could make all the world of difference to the one you help. Thanks for being there for people whenever possible. Most of you always do all you can, and more. Thank you for that, and for being yourselves!! I hope you all, each one of you, have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving!

Peace...

HappyThanksgivingTurkey.gifATT0005032.gifhappy-thanksgiving.jpghappy-thanksgiving-1.jpgHelping-others.jpga_helping_others-1.jpgHelping_Others_Succeed.jpghelp.pnguneedhelp.jpg181118_469749046373221_829998427_n.jpgwilliamson-joy.jpgfun.gifi_am_eternally_grateful_to_you_few.jpgJoAnnsGraphicsofCare2529.jpgthanks_3.gifthanks_b.gifapplause.gifTHANKS-SO-MUCH-BY-ANNE.gifa9c692f9.jpgfunny_turkey.gifnotChristmasYet.jpgbee2b9c2933c849c8706ff3484077641.jpgpug-a-chinoa.jpg

Bish;

You are a very special indiviual human being.

May your blessings be bountiful each day and every day.

Thanks as always for the awesome visual enhancements,

things just wouldn't be the same w/ out them !

and.. thank you for reminding me that even on a seemingly

bad day, there is much to be thankful for.

:blow-a-heart::bighug: