63 Days Still No Patient Renewal Card?

been going on 4 months for my patient that transferred to me from another caregiver. I called lara last month and they told me 3 months + on change of caregiver. Then was 53 days on my wife's patient card renewal to get here. They get better equipment and catch up, now going downhill again, makes no sense and I am sick of it and I am sure you all are too.

I waited for 10 months.. My patient gave me the forms, i submitted it all.. 10 months later, i got there card... we put in for renewal the next week..that one took 2 months. go figure, thier in my opinion are deliberately holding up the cards.. Any of you see the nice new DL's.. does anyone know where that fancy printer came from??? Just saying...

One of my patients had me mail out her renewal application on the 24th of September 63 days ago no rejection letter no approval letter for her or me i thought they just bought a bunch of new card machines and had this backlog issue under control? :huh:

I called , they told me that they would only speak to the card holder or the one waiting for there card,, wouldn't discuss it with a cg..Period

i think the problem is what happens every year...

when they started the program they had an influx of 10,000 new patients. so they got all of the cards out and they all expired on the same month...

so then each yeah, 10,000 cards expire and lara has to do this dance all over again.

you dont like it? sue the state because 'cards' were never in the law to begin with. that'll solve it. no more stupid cards, renewals, bs

or just sit there calling the LARA people over and over. that'll get you your cards quicker. hah

I called at first they told me i was not my patients active caregiver :huh: i insisted that we both mailed the renewall app and im in constant contact with her they put me on hold then came back and said it was a glitch on their side apoligized and said the patient and caregiver card would go out in the next day or so .

Thanks again for everyones help . :bow: