Lansing Judge Dismisses Medical Marijuana Case

Zerocool

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This Robin Lynde sure gets around . Shes the one that got five doctors dragged out into the street and harassed and the one that said that she could leap my six foot fence in a single bound like super drug bust women how impressive. So beware of this 4foot 10 tramp she's probably offering sex favors

Edited by Kingpinn

Problem with that is that a judge's ruling must be read in context with specific facts. You cannot just read a judge's ruling, devoid of facts, and act on that ruling. Secondly, a judge cannot give legal advice. A judge's ruling is not legal advice. Thirdly, a district court judge's ruling does not have precedential value. In other words, you cannot simply argue that dist. ct. judge jane doe ruled x in case y, and therefore I can engage in z conduct. Show me a coa or sup ct opinion and then your argument holds water.

I was told that a judge is their to make sure that you are being prosecuted the right way

This Robin Lynde sure gets around . Shes the one that got five doctors dragged out into the street and harassed and the one that said that she could leap my six foot fence in a single bound like super drug bust women how impressive. So beware of this 4foot 10 tramp she's probably offering sex favors

You should have made her prove she could jump that fence if only for the entertainment value.

HELLO!

The title of section 4, in text, is "Protections for the Medical Use of Marihuana."

The stuff outlined in section 4 is protected. Section 8 is its own thing and doesn't even talk about medical use.

And it does not say anything about a lock or 12 plants or 2.5oz

Witch is why the State is going after the Doctor thing it's the last thing they have to try to lock people up

Yes

We have not heard of anyone using Sec4 and getting procured for it

Section four works every day. Starting with the officer that realizes the person is legal.

Sometimes an officer will call the PA to double check and say have a good day.

You don't hear of those very much. No real headlines.

We've come a long way, since the day they raided you.

Which is why I don't understand why they still have you in the system.

Edited by peanutbutter

Section four works every day. Starting with the officer that realizes the person is legal.

Sometimes an officer will call the PA to double check and say have a good day.

You don't hear of those very much. No real headlines.

We've come a long way, since the day they raided you.

Which is why I don't understand why they still have you in the system.

That is the million dollar Q

I think it's about making case Law with regards to Sec 8 that they are worried about and people finding out all they need is the Doctores recommendation and that could fill up the system

And the court rooms only to have it dismissed

Thank for clearing that up

And then the judges would have to take Payless

Pay days

So no one has been prosecuted under Sec 4

Only the people that are or we're not medical

They are prosecuted because they are not Medical

But if you or any one of us could use Sec 8 (with a Rec. befor arrest ) that would fill the courts even more and Jam it up

Thank for clearing that up

And then the judges would have to take Payless

Pay days

So no one has been prosecuted under Sec 4

Only the people that are or we're not medical

They are prosecuted because they are not Medical

But if you or any one of us could use Sec 8 (with a Rec. befor arrest ) that would fill the courts even more and Jam it up

How many people go see a doctor for a rec and don't get their cards? I don't know any. Do you?

How many people go see a doctor for a rec and don't get their cards? I don't know any. Do you?

i do..

i know of 2 for certain... and i think there are a couple more that i suspect.. the 2 i know... are professionals who don't want to risk the chance of it affecting their license... one is an electricians apprentice and one is a heating and cooling contractor. both have their pro licenses issued through LARA and they both are concerned it will somehow eventually come back to haunt them. at least they do however now have a doctors rec. which at least offers them a section 8 defense should the need arise...

everyone else i know... has the card. and i know one other electrician that has a hard card as well...

to each their own i suppose...

Yes but those people would have a defense if they knew about Sec 8

As I see it now we still don't have any defense at all because if we did we would be free

And yes people post thing on here about so and so got their case dismissed in the lower courts

As we did also we even had the COA say their is to parts to this Law 3 years ago and things here have not been any different

Sec 8 should have been used long ago with our ruling that came down back then

It's the Courts that are stalling inested of us they know more then we think they do

i do..

i know of 2 for certain... and i think there are a couple more that i suspect.. the 2 i know... are professionals who don't want to risk the chance of it affecting their license... one is an electricians apprentice and one is a heating and cooling contractor. both have their pro licenses issued through LARA and they both are concerned it will somehow eventually come back to haunt them. at least they do however now have a doctors rec. which at least offers them a section 8 defense should the need arise...

everyone else i know... has the card. and i know one other electrician that has a hard card as well...

to each their own i suppose...

a doctors rec. which at least offers them a section 8 defense

I here about this all the time on here but has any one really no for sure

And I don't mean from a lower court am glad for that person

As of today not one person has won a Sec 8 in the higher court

Not yet but soon we will