Gifts From Patients

Faygo

So today i met up with one of my patients who I've been taking care of for the last year. He has cancer and is going through Chemotherapy along with receiving Taxotere and Irinotecan. So we met up to get coffee and chit chat on how things are going along. Hearing the good news he is most likely going to win this fight against the cancer. So i give him his meds as we were leaving to the car. I never ask for a donation from any of my patients even if they did give me something for my time i would say no. But today he gave me a donation. I was quick to say no but he said it's not money it is a gift so please take it. So i did as i got home to open it there was 6 packs of seeds. I have another patient who died from a rare cancer. I went to visit her a couple of times before she passed away and in her will she left me something. She knew i would never take money but she left me with phone number and a contact by the name of George. So i called him and he said come to his store to receive the gifts she left me. I get to the store and sitting on a pallet was 6 Magnum XXL reflector and 6 Solis-Tek Digital ballasts and 2 portable AC units. So here is my gift to you guys. I will let you pick from the packs of seeds and i will show you start to finish on how start seeds all the way to finish. I will cover how to start seeds in soil, vegging topping & how to super crop also nutrient feeding and how to build a strong root mass to get that heavy yield. I will also show you how i clone and drying and curing meds. This will be a 5-6 month journey so if you guys want to come along for the ride i am more then willing to help you be a successful in anyway i can.

Here are the list of seeds i received. Let the pheno hunt begin! pick what strain you guys want to grow.

Cali Connection - Jedi Kush (Death Star x SFV OGK F5 male) *20 reg seeds*

Cali Connection - Chem 91 *20 reg seeds*

OG Raskal - Fire Alien Romulan (Romulan X Fire Alien Kush Male) *20 reg seeds*

P1000570.jpg

Those all sound ridiculous, I'd love to see the Fire Alien Romulan as well, Romulan is a personal favorite and I've heard nothing but good things about this alien strain. Keep me on the contact list if you need someone to grow out a pheno etc. I've only got 6 girls in the room and I've got 2 lights that aren't even turned on so I'd be willing to help out if you need it. I'm watching with a close eye either way!!

Did you ever think that your patient wanted you to grow those seeds for him instead of giving them away? Maybe he wanted to try out the new strains.

:yahoo-wave:i don't think Faygo is offering them out to other people.. :huh: i think he is offering us the choice of which strain we would like to watch him run during this tutorial. :watching:

i vote....Jedi Kush after reading them all... :pic:

OG-Rascal-Seeds-Fire-Alien-Romulan-Regular.jpg

from attitude seedbank

Fire Alien Romulan (Romulan X Fire Alien Kush Male)

The Famed Romulan Joe Romulan Clone only crossed to our Fire Alien Kush male did wonders for the yield of the Fire Alien Kush. With a subtle sweet lemon hash flavor and the larger bud structure from the Romulan really make her a great choice.

Sativa 40% - 60% Indica

Flowering Time is 60-70 days

Yield - High

CHEM 91 Sk Va

The Famed Chem 91 Sk Va clone only.

The original one, the real deal in seed form. Finally, here she is.

She is the mother of legends like Sour Diesel, Og Kush and the vast majority of elites out there today, that have been crossed to her or her offspring.

She will provide you with a very sour citrus fuel tasting and smelling bud that will be coated in trichrome’s. Expect a nice full plant with great branching, and a fairly fast finish.

Yields will be great on her as she can pack on the weight in the later part of flower

FLower Time:65-72 days

Yield: 450g+ m2

Jedi_Kush_1_medium.jpg?20148

The Jedi Kush is a cross of the legendary Death-Star, clone-only strain born and bred in Ohio, and was hit with pollen from Swerve's SFV OGK F5 male.

The DeathStar is a hybrid of a very special ECSD crossed to a rare phenotype of Sensi Star, from Paradise's original stock (before they re-released it). It is known for having tight internodes, light stretch, and forms rock hard, golf-ball like nugs. It has a ECSD masked in hash taste. Hitting it with Cali Connection's SFV OGK F5 should make for a legendary hybrid with great vigor and really bring out the 'candied lemon'.

Taste of the DeathStar with the SFV OGK's 'Lemon Fuel' funk.

Air flow and odor control is a MUST!

Flowering time: 8-9 Weeks

Yield: High

This grow will be a full in depth grow. I will show you how i build out a room for under 2k with used equipment from ebay and craigslist and push the gram per watt. I'll show how to prep soil and veg the right way for big yields. I'll show you what teas do and how to brew them along with nutrient feeding and what it does at what time to the plants.

If you have seeds and would like to grow along side with me step by step i will answer and help you along the way. If you don't have seeds go order them from the seed company of your choice. This project won't start till after new years so you have plenty of time to setup a room or order seeds.

"I went to visit her a couple of times before she passed away and in her will she left me something."

Did you ever think that your patient wanted you to grow those seeds for him instead of giving them away? Maybe he wanted to try out the new strains.

Ummm , did you read this post ? ? ?

Sorry for your loss Faygo .

Edited by knucklehead bob

"I went to visit her a couple of times before she passed away and in her will she left me something."

Ummm , did you read this post ? ? ?

Sorry for your loss Faygo .

The one who died left him the plant lights. The cancer survivor is the one who gave the seeds. I'm sure he does expect to try them out.

I'm blessed with jars of home made salsa and pickles. Smiles and thank yous are top shelf. Keep up the good work Faygo.

The one who died left him the plant lights. The cancer survivor is the one who gave the seeds. I'm sure he does expect to try them out.

I'm blessed with jars of home made salsa and pickles. Smiles and thank yous are top shelf. Keep up the good work Faygo.

Guess I didn't read it ! I thought they were both from the deceased . Apologies to Celliach .

Jedi Kush .

• 4 weeks later...

I'd have to vote for Raskal's gear. Cali Connection would be good for a phenom selection thread. seems hard to find a CC strain with all the wanted qualities that don't have some undesirable one's too. the last $300 we spent on Cali Connection gear produced nothing I wanted to grow. and now almost 1 year later, my associates have finely decided I was right and pitched the pheno's they kept.

seems the gear we purchased either looks good but tastes like pencil shavings and donkey hair, or it smells/tastes amazing but has loose fluffy flowers. also, trich production from the same seed pack was all over the map. never found one that had frost, taste and density all in one plant. Rez on the otherhand has provided me with some of the best genetics I've ever seen and is my personal favorite

I know you'll rock this out Faygo.......keep up the good work bro.

• 5 weeks later...