Dj Shorts Whitaker Blues

DJ Shorts Whitaker blues i just adore his blueberry so im stoked to show off his gear starting off from clones ill post pictures once i get them transplanted.

Whitaker Blues

DJ-Short-Whitaker-Blues-Marijuana-Strain-150x150.jpgFlowering Time: 55-62 Days

Grown Indoor or Outdoor?: Indoor/Outdoor

Parents: Quimby x Blueberry

Type: Indica 80% / Sativa 20%

Indoor Yield: Average

Buzz: Stimulating and inspiring sensuality

Taste/Smell: Floral berry, citrus, grape, vanilla

DJ Short’s son, JD, developed Whitaker Blues a cross amongst Oregon heritage strains. The Quimby mother is a staple of classic early Indica marijuana and has a strong high and sleepy effect. The Blueberry father came from the West Coast as well, but mixes genetics from Oaxaca, Afghani and Thai strains.

Whitaker Blues is an Indica dominant strain that displays every characteristic of Indica plants in its growth patterns. She is short and stout with short branches covered in large and compact buds filled with resin. She grows vigorously and produces well in hydroponics and soil gardens. You can expect a high quality yield after around 55 to 62 days of flowering. Towards the end, the plants will exhibit blue and violet shades. They will also be about medium size with large buds and thick foliage.

DJ Short’s Whitaker Blues has a very complex taste and smell that needs many different flavors to totally describe it. Some people say it is pungent while others say it is sweet. There are many different characteristics to the taste and smell like vanilla, musk, berry candy, grapefruit citrus, honey and a distinct grape flavor that everyone can agree on. The buzz comes on quick with mental stimulation and an overall great feeling. Afterwards it becomes more sensual and will cause you to have the munchies. Once that stage is over you will begin to relax and enter into a dream-like state that will most likely cause you to sleep.

• 1 month later...

DJ Shorts Whitaker Blues seed I found at a local dispensary. Liked Cocoa Kush and LUV DJ Shorts Blueberry and would luv to find some Blueberry clones.

I've got a little Whitaker Blues gal that's coming along sweetly from seed. Germinated 5 seeds and she was the only fem that grew (1 dud), DWC, 5 CFLs in a cabinet. Tips pointing down, too. She is VERY sensitive to nutes. Went from 1/4 dose to now using 1/2 dose of what I normally mix (Atami B'Cuzz) and she seems to really digg it. Good luck with yours.

King,

I cant believe how much your Whitaker plant looks like Peakseedsbc original Blueberry. I'm talking a dead ringer for sure. Does your Whitaker show very little if not any red hairs when finished flowering.

First time running it so no clue yet but i really like what im seeing so far .