Dj Shorts Whitaker Blues

• 2 weeks later...

Love the Ghoul circa 1974 - 75 we went out curbside shopping and found a nice 13 inch black and white TV spliced it into my house antenna and we all huddled and smoked while watching the ghoul at my moms house he usually had some really badly made movies on his show so that was awesome as well great memories.

People familiar with DJ Shorts blueberry will love this about Whitaker Blue with His Blueberry the buds really never got rock hard until after they were harvested and cured the WB has the same characteristics of the Blueberry with the bud girth of Quimby its cross nice golfball sized buds firm and rock hard like pre 98 bubba .

dscn1562n.jpg

Finally dry enough to smoke the whitaker blues has a sweet fruity taste with a nice expansion of the lungs almost to the point of being choker and the effect is quite possibly one of the strongest ive ever smoked even pulling her early didnt temper her potency this is an elite strain and im going to keep her around for a bit. :))

dscn1587g.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Well the Whitaker blues has had a few weeks in the jar dry she looks a lot like her blueberry relative but she smokes like a strong indica hashy lung expansion wicked stone this strain gets a strong 9 1/2 from me its a superb nighttime treat .

dscn1608pt.jpg

dscn1610t.jpg

Nicely done, my friend KD!!!!  Rockin' the house with one.  Man, that looks to be some good medecine that will relieve much suffering around here.  Thank you for doing what you do Mr. Kingdiamond!!  I also love the "House" photo.  Cool!

Peace...

I got to speak with DJ for about half an hour outside of the Monroe Street Fair on Saturday. Rather interesting fellow, we talked a bit about his breeding regimen, then discussed patient access. He favors more of a farm market type of setup, somewhat like you find at 3GC...I would love to sit through one of his classes, should be real informative...  Peace ... j.b.

I got to speak with DJ for about half an hour outside of the Monroe Street Fair on Saturday. Rather interesting fellow, we talked a bit about his breeding regimen, then discussed patient access. He favors more of a farm market type of setup, somewhat like you find at 3GC...I would love to sit through one of his classes, should be real informative...  Peace ... j.b.

Would be great to meet him I'm a big fan of his gear and he seems like a really cool guy in person .

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

yeah, the DJ short is good.  I had a blueberry muffin pheno from a mdanzig blue streak that used the DJ short blueberry.  I remember the taste you're talking about.  The blueberry I have now is a Dinafem bluehash that's real good.  It's a true blueberry flavor, but not the DJ short blueberry flavor.

• 2 weeks later...

Quimby is a neighborhood in Eugene that is famous for it's blues scene. Robert Cray paid his dues there early on. It's a college town and neighborhood DJ and his son used to like. King, I believe October is the next time DJ plans on being here if you care to meet him. Let me know and I can get you to a meet and greet or club visit.

Peace