House And Senate Voted To Amend The Act Last Night

Foya. you are just the type that sold us out in the 1st place. I just wonder how you sleep at night knowing you betrayed people with your soft words of misguidance.

Bet you think your position is going to make you a fortune cause you can afford to grow indoors. Big man with little ideals. Pifft

As a seconjd thought, if I am not mistaken you are one of the ppl behind getting dispensaries here in mich. Well the court has ruled them illegal.

And know this as long as I reside here I will oppose any and all bills introduce in favor of them!!

Put that in your pipe and smoke ua

You have mistaken me for people like jamieuke and NPRA and MACC and Ann Arbor guild and etc.

If you were to ask the "dispensary" folks what they think of me, i am guessing you would get a slightly negative answer because i support the current system and find commercial operations to be very distasteful and taking advantage of patients while charging them all their overhead costs for a store and padding their pocketbooks. The cheapest way to get medicine is to directly connect patients with the producers. It is a novel idea to keep prices as low as possible. If dispensaries are buying from CG's(which we know for most is not true) then they must charge more than a caregiver does for the same medicine. *shrug*

But i will say cry cry when i hear people say i am taking my ball and going home, or in your case moving to a new state because you actually have to have a secure facility and keep your plants out of sight. Wtvr.

The savings in putting up a greenhouse on your electric bill alone should pay for said greenhouse. I don't see the extra cost over growing indoors. Second problem with growing outdoors is harvest time. I need not say more.

So,... some of us will stay and keep up the good fight against ridiculous laws and bad intentions while you can run away and hide somewhere else. Whimper whimper. :-)

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again I say: Get all the effin Republicans out of office. They are the ones who are so against this law. They are the ones who, if push comes to shove on legal marijuana, want it to be regulated into the ground so that some connected people can make $$$$ off it. These a-holes need to be sent back to the church marm suburbs from which they so righteously crawled.

Again I say: Get all the effin Republicans out of office. They are the ones who are so against this law. They are the ones who, if push comes to shove on legal marijuana, want it to be regulated into the ground so that some connected people can make $$$$ off it. These a-holes need to be sent back to the church marm suburbs from which they so righteously crawled.

And if we get rid of all the democrats that agree with them ..

That brings us to that 75% vote ..

So we need to get rid of 75% of the elected officials in Lansing.

great book herb...

i read it when i was a kid... my dad had it..

I read it back in the late 60's when I was in junior high school.

It is not just the republicans, it is all the folks in Lansing that are old dinosaurs R or D who believe the "Reefer Madness" crap we were fed as youngsters. We must either vote them out or wait for them to retire or give up the ghost.

again i say you have no clue what you are talking about. your pointing at part of the problem while embracing the other half...good luck with that.

As I recall we were assured that the registry would not be used to bust mmj users.

Just got a report from a reliable source that if you are a day late on your renewal expect the cops at your door. No warning letter from LARA.

LARA seems to be alerting leo in advance of those with cards that are about to expire.

And some wonder why I choose to flee this festering cyst on the anus of the world. Pifft Michigan politicians are so full of bunny muffins that it makes me sick to my stomach.

Never have I felt so betrayed by someone I trusted.

is your "reliable source" sure he/she didnt ever have their card copied at a dispensary?

did your "reliable source's" patients or caregiver get busted?

did your "reliable source's" doctor (or mmj rec doctor) get busted?

did your "reliable source" ever show his/her card to a cop who could remember dates/names?

i mean, if theres evidence someone at LARA gave up the info, thats a serious charge , and actually there are penalties in the MMMA for that.

just saying theres lots of other ways a card can be obtained...

also , your "reliable source" would still be covered by section 8, so theres very little reason that a cop or prosecutor would waste time on it. unless they had a grudge or somethin.

Edited by t-pain

As I recall we were assured that the registry would not be used to bust mmj users.

Just got a report from a reliable source that if you are a day late on your renewal expect the cops at your door. No warning letter from LARA.

LARA seems to be alerting leo in advance of those with cards that are about to expire.

And some wonder why I choose to flee this festering cyst on the anus of the world. Pifft Michigan politicians are so full of bunny muffins that it makes me sick to my stomach.

Never have I felt so betrayed by someone I trusted.

the lesson i am seeing here...

get a calendar...mark all of the important dates for you and/or your patients renewals on it.. and Keep Track of it..

i mean come on..

if you are activity growing cannabis... you had better be sure your paperwork is in order..and stays that way.

lets learn an important lesson from this person not remembering or missing something that allowed his paperwork to expire and not be resubmitted.

however.

if LARA sent the information...

it may be a violation of this persons rights.

I think I need to clarify some things, I live on a fixed income. At the end of each month I may have enough to buy myself a steak dinner if I am lucky.

To travel to Lansing is often out of the question. Besides having a sever disdain for people that smile in my face and stick a knife in my back.

After Standing with my brothers and sisters in for a common cause I was so dismayed to see those cowards slip in add ins to our law with so much a "We would like your input"

From us. They know where the money is and they will throw us under the bus to get to it.

So what is the point in trying to persuade someone to try to see our points?

At one time I held our states leaders in a state of some esteem, today all I have for them is my social finger.

Freddy, what about the leaders from our side that led you to believe one thing and then did a complete 180 and did the other. I have far more disdain for them than I ever had for the government. At least the government has always been clear and we have always been at work trying to bring them around to our position. You don't see them selling out fr commercial interests (yet)..

I have a patient with a card expiration date of 4/1/2013. I know this is the date the law will go in effect so will her card have a two year expiration?

that card expires on 4-1-2013.

no matter what the new law says about two year cards.

the expiration is the date printed on the current card.

the renewal should be good for 2 years and the expiration will be printed accordingly...i think but only if it is submitted after 4-1 when the law goes into effect... in this case.. you are so close to the cusp that if you wait for the 2 year renewal you would be unprotected for a time.

use your best instincts.

as i understand it.

the law goes into effect 4-1-2013 and any applications received on or after that date would be done in compliance with that new rule.

Freddy, what about the leaders from our side that led you to believe one thing and then did a complete 180 and did the other. I have far more disdain for them than I ever had for the government. At least the government has always been clear and we have always been at work trying to bring them around to our position. You don't see them selling out fr commercial interests (yet)..

My friends I am soo tired. This winter has not been good for me, spent most of the past 2 months in my chair. Due to being unable to walk.

At last I have convinced my doctor to remove some age old stitches from my knee. Hopefully it will stop the rejection process my body is going through to get rid of em.

All I want and ask for is to live in peace, without fear of some over zealous leo barn storming my home and hurting those I live with or myself.

I realize that for some it is difficult to understand the pain levels I am dealing with. Not to mention the process of rehabbing my leg myself when it returns to a less painful state of being. As a simple man I am at home in blue jeans and a T shirt. Nothing pleased me more then to roll up my sleeves and do the dirty jobs no one else wanted to do.

Now I have to content myself with sitting on the sidelines and hope others can do what I want to. May peace abide with you all.