What Was The Most Significant Cannabis Related Event In Michigan In 2012?

jamieuke

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Even as we know the Leo's have brought med's with fake cards?

Totally legal for them to do that. The people who keep bringing this up as some sort of 'disqualification' are doing everyone a disservice. They just used the fake cards to build a case. This is common place. It costs tax payers a lot of money to build these cases.

And you can see why they have to do it.

Because if they don't then people will say "They must be legal because they are open". What a crock of tax money consuming crap.

Thank you for injecting reason into the argument, Bob. The argument that it is expensive to bring down dispensaries is total crap. Lansing shut down 30 places with the issuance of a simple Cease and Desist letter. Not expensive at all. Try another crazy argument, Restorium, because that one doesn't hold water.

You can argue with Prosecutor David Leyton. That's where I get my facts from. You pull yours out your back side.

I was not kicked off Safermich, Rick, that is another lie on your part.

I left because I did not agree with much of what is said over there, and it was clearly a circle jerk of folks who wish to tax and regulate. Why don't you ask Mr. Beck, as I am sure he will confirm my position.

And Jamie Lowell: You have never answered the question. I am amused at how many ways you can dodge being candid.

Bob, I've written about your case in the past. You know that. I haven't done any stories about any individual cases for a year now. Not Blue Water, not Big Daddy, not CA nor any of the Federal cases. My focus is in a different place, looking at the larger scope of things and how everything fits together. Frankly I know almost nothing of your case recently and how it has progressed, even though I am on the radio show with Michael Komorn every week. This is an area in which I have room for improvement.

You can argue with Prosecutor David Leyton. That's where I get my facts from. You pull yours out your back side.

No, I'll argue with YOU, Restorium, because it was YOU that made the statement in the first place. Can't defend your own argument so you deflect it onto another to defend your position? LAME, LAME, and I say again LAME.

Don't talk the talk if you can't walk the walk, bucko.

Restorium- what has David Leyton specifically said to you about distribution? What "facts" has he provided you?

See my post.

The only reason any dispensary is open is because the case just hasn't been made that they are doing something other than providing a place that caregivers can service the patients they are connected to by their cards. It's expensive to make the case and there are priorities to bring down murders in the mean time.

Edited by Restorium2

Restorium, you haven't QUOTED anyone or anything. You mentioned Leyton but never added his quote- you know, quotes, those sentences that actually come from someone and are surrounded with these neat little " " quote thingies? Did I miss it somewhere?

I can't help it if your memory is shot. I feel sorry for you. If you really need a video of him saying it I will use my real time and healthy brain to refresh your pickled one. Or maybe someone else with recollection will just say they saw him say it too. LOL

Bob, I've written about your case in the past. You know that. I haven't done any stories about any individual cases for a year now. Not Blue Water, not Big Daddy, not CA nor any of the Federal cases. My focus is in a different place, looking at the larger scope of things and how everything fits together. Frankly I know almost nothing of your case recently and how it has progressed, even though I am on the radio show with Michael Komorn every week. This is an area in which I have room for improvement.

Ok thanks for replying to me I do know you have we will be fine now that we have great Lawyers that are working for us and with us

Even Doc Bob has said he will help us in anyway he can he has been our Doc now for sometime

If a jury is allowed to here the truth that's all we have ever wanted from the start

Have a great new year RT

I was not kicked off Safermich, Rick, that is another lie on your part.

I left because I did not agree with much of what is said over there, and it was clearly a circle jerk of folks who wish to tax and regulate. Why don't you ask Mr. Beck, as I am sure he will confirm my position.

And Jamie Lowell: You have never answered the question. I am amused at how many ways you can dodge being candid.

Dave- I am not sure what question you refer to, but I suspect that it is one of the questions you used to deflect the discussion or to not to have answer to the points that were actually made.

From what I understand, you gave Tim an ultimatum- either Rick goes or you go. Tim made the obvious choice.

Looking back, I notice that you have not answered my questions as well.

Edited by jamieuke

Removed

Wow Rick, rather hostile and Anti CPU for little or no reason. I'm sure you haven't thought about the many things they have done, but let's not dwell on that.

Why don't we make this positive. Put up the link to the dispensary bill that is being proposed, I'd like to see for myself what it says, just to make sure my comments are accurate. I did discuss the AZ law, but since you want to be specific, why don't you put up specifics. I do believe Hayduke simply outlined a strategy of not trading self grows or caregivers for dispensaries. i agree with that. I am sure you do as well. I am sure you would NEVER support a dispensary bill that infringed on the rights of patients to grow under the current MMMA with revisions.

Dr. Bob

Edited by Dr. Bob

Wow Rick, rather hostile and Anti CPU for little or no reason. I'm sure you haven't thought about the many things they have done, but let's not dwell on that.

Why don't we make this positive. Put up the link to the dispensary bill that is being proposed, I'd like to see for myself what it says, just to make sure my comments are accurate. I did discuss the AZ law, but since you want to be specific, why don't you put up specifics. I do believe Hayduke simply outlined a strategy of not trading self grows or caregivers for dispensaries. i agree with that. I am sure you do as well. I am sure you would NEVER support a dispensary bill that infringed on the rights of patients to grow under the current MMMA with revisions.

Dr. Bob

5580 has been out and is readily available if you care to read it. However, the substitute version is not official yet, and is not available, but will address several issues in light of the Supreme Court, legislative changes to the Act, feedback, and what many felt were unnecessary provisions and regulations,

Please weigh in, the bill will be re-introduced as is again in the new year and people can offer their perspectives to the law makers as it goes through the process, and have input before anything may become final.

5580 has been out and is readily available if you care to read it. However, the substitute version is not official yet, and is not available, but will address several issues in light of the Supreme Court, legislative changes to the Act, feedback, and what many felt were unnecessary provisions and regulations,

Please weigh in, the bill will be re-introduced as is again in the new year and people can offer their perspectives to the law makers as it goes through the process, and have input before anything may become final.

I think Hayduke has already mentioned it. As he said, I was glad to see that it treated the 'provisioning centers' as a third source of cannabis for patients in addition to self grows and caregivers, without infringing on the patients and caregivers.

My two suggestions for it were to have the stamp type tax and require all cannabis sold in the provisioning centers be 'pure Michigan ' grown in Michigan.

I too would oppose any attempt to add language that would restrict patients and caregivers.

Dr. Bob

Still looking for that quote- you know, the "insert quote here" listing? You've linked to a web page but not provided the actual quote you claim he's made.

Makes it rather difficult to tell if you were being accurate or just obfuscating the issue. Please write the statement out for us all. Thank you.

There you go again. I show you that he said almost exactly what I said. He said exactly what I said on three local network TV stations in my area. With the link I provided you, anyone can see you were wrong. But yet you procede to call me a liar about it.

You have two choices; Admit you were wrong, or show you don't know how to do that, which ruins your credibility on any issues, because you don't learn.