What Was The Most Significant Cannabis Related Event In Michigan In 2012?

jamieuke

Hey Restorium, look at the response to Bob and Torrey above. I have no problem admitting my flaws. I am also fat and unattractive and am easily angered by idiots.

I see that you have moved from your original, David Leyton Said It position to this new, David Leyton Said Something Like What I Said position. Your lack of a firm "quote" belies your deception. WRITE OUT THE QUOTE! You made the claim- don't expect others to do the research to prove you right.

Without a quote, and with a constantly-changing position, you are clearly not sure of what he said. Do yorself what you expect others to do- write the line out and publish it here. Or don't. Either way, a point has been made about your legitimacy.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dr. Bob, I now challenge you to prove your words. What previous bills have been either Dispensary or Home-Based Caregiving, one or the other?

Already did, AZ. You can't grow if you are within 25 miles of a dispensary.

My goal specifically is not to see that happen in MI. 5580 does not take that approach. I've not seen the revision or other potential bills. You seem to take things out of context. I am discussing the approach taken by other states with crafting dispensary bills and indicating we cannot allow that to happen here. You are discussing a bill that hasn't even made it to the floor yet. I am aware of 5580. It isn't a viable issue yet. Have to see what it looks like in 2013.

Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob, wtf are you talking about? Here's my first post:

Washington's law contains a few things that are disturbing but it would be a huge mistake to claim any single flaw "negates the legalization effort". States are the crucibles of democracy, a famous quote, and it is to everyone's advantage for many different legalization models to operate in different states. I would not support Washington's nanogram driving limit, but Michigan's Zero Tolerance policy is worse.

Exactly how was that an attack on my first post? Atacking the Zero Tolerance, for sure, but that can't be what you are defending.

Ah, gotcha. possibly that is a good thing, especially the waking up on the wrong side of the bed one.

In any event, positive discussion of things? Leave personalities and groups out of it. Love to hear your thoughts Rick. I post too much as it is. I yield the floor.

Dr. Bob

Well Rick, You are the newbie around here not us. And it is general forum etiquette not to use peoples names without their permission. Obviously you have nothing to lose so that is not an issue for you, others do. And you're wrong about safermich too. There was never an ultimatum. We have two very different outlooks on the paths forward. Now calling out myself, Hayduke and Zap by name is totally uncool man.

When I clicked that link I saw lots of ads for dispensaries. Actually it seems that site is really nothing but an advertisement for dispensaries. MMMA(this site)repeatedly states that these operations are all illegal.

Will be interesting to see if this thread is allowed to stay.

Edit. Although to be fair, at least it has to do with MMJ and not gun control.

who is going to take out anything that cpu puts in here? you tell me and then we will all know!

Happy New Year!

Peace

Jim

Well Rick, You are the newbie around here not us. And it is general forum etiquette not to use peoples names without their permission. Obviously you have nothing to lose so that is not an issue for you, others do. And you're wrong about safermich too. There was never an ultimatum. We have two very different outlooks on the paths forward. Now calling out myself, Hayduke and Zap by name is totally uncool man.

Either this is not true, or there has been an over-site because Hayduke uses my full name, without my permission, in a post in this thread and it was not removed.

Edited by jamieuke

I am all for full legalization as long as it is completely separate from the MMMA. The minute you propose modifying our law to support commercialization is the moment we swing into action. Actually, we will already be making that clear to the new legislature preemptively.

Agreed! as long as it does'nt effect the pt c.g system go for it, but the ones with all the cash are the ones trying to be the state dispenses, like in washington, and what about our good buddy out there in cali pushing for no on all out legalization, He must have spent all his cash on taxes he cant afford to be put out of biz, but he needs to be, he is not pt's friends, I have never seen any of them reality shows talk about price, only the time when their best grower got hit with mites, he claimed he lost 2k from that big sack he brought into sell! I wonder how much them compassionate mo fo's charge peeps at harbor side, yea they show some realy sick people in there getting meds, but they also all smoke on the show, thats real good for plain folks to see, oh its ok if your selling to pts to smoke and do edibles all you want, just make sure you give your pts a kiss before you phaq them!

Happy New Year!

Peace

Jim

Either this is not true, or there has been an over-site because Hayduke uses my full name, without my permission, in a post in this thread and it was not removed.

For clarity- I don't care that my name was used- I am just pointing out that there must be other reasons for the censorship.

You are correct he should not have used yours either. The difference is that you do use yours publicly on the forums and the radio. Hayduke does not. Nor do I . I have a wife and two kids that I do not want exposed to the dangers of public knowledge man. It is as simple as that.

Edited by SFC

Hey Restorium, look at the response to Bob and Torrey above. I have no problem admitting my flaws. I am also fat and unattractive and am easily angered by idiots.

I see that you have moved from your original, David Leyton Said It position to this new, David Leyton Said Something Like What I Said position. Your lack of a firm "quote" belies your deception. WRITE OUT THE QUOTE! You made the claim- don't expect others to do the research to prove you right.

Without a quote, and with a constantly-changing position, you are clearly not sure of what he said. Do yorself what you expect others to do- write the line out and publish it here. Or don't. Either way, a point has been made about your legitimacy.

If you can't use your head to make the connection then I can't make you use it. It's clear to anyone else who reads it. He said it. You should KNOW he said it. He went out and talked with a lot of reporters so everyone could understand it. Yet, you can't? Someone who is a cannabis writer doesn't understand what the prosecutor in the murder capitol of Michigan told us all on camera about cannabis. I don't care how fat and ugly you say you are, it's the bull headedness that's the problem here.

I was not kicked off Safermich, Rick, that is another lie on your part.

I left because I did not agree with much of what is said over there, and it was clearly a circle jerk of folks who wish to tax and regulate. Why don't you ask Mr. Beck, as I am sure he will confirm my position.

And Jamie Lowell: You have never answered the question. I am amused at how many ways you can dodge being candid.

So where did your quote disappear to? You know, the one where you said that safermich was a bunck of circlejerks who wanted legalization and dispensaries at the expense of patients and caregivers? That would have been embarassing to have held up to that listserv community. Surely there were no names included in THAT post, but it has gone away... It's nice to have friends in high places, they cover your buns when you shoot your mouth off.

Rick, my name and home address were published by people who disagreed with my position on their activities, along with promises to come 'visit' my wife and kids.. People don't like threats. I had to move and involve those outside of this community to protect my family, as well as take personal measures to assure the safety of my family.

This would be a good time to stop telling folks they will be embarrassed if something got on a listserv or identifying people by name. It is not helping your cause.

Dr. Bob

first off I did not refer to anyone as "circlejerks". Read it again Rick. I said "a circle jerk of folks".

And I did quit, and I did say I would consider coming back if you were not included. Tim took me off at my request. Whatever. That is true.

What are you Rick? An advocate for legalization? An interested party on medical marijuana? A bitter rude jerk in your nasty comments to Mal, SFC, me and any CPU members you can lash out at? A journalist? On that I laugh and say no way dude, you are not a journalist, you are way too biased and unable to separate your dream from the reality. Your bitter attacks are a bore, and your utter failure to muster anything positive to say or do in Lansing is evident in the body of work you have done or not done.

Jamieuke, go back to the post you made that I mocked, and teased said nothing. Explain the code talking in common clear English.

Do you support limitation of cultivation for patients and caregivers within the scope of the new 5580 or legalization?

Pretty clear, I apologize for not being clear....

Guy whose name I cannot say, Your feeling that the phrases "circlejerks" is different than "a circle jerk of folks" may be technically true, but those people that were called those names will probably not care about the fine line distinction you have made because the insult remains regardless of the clarification. Also note I did not use the little " " quotation marks that Restorium has so much trouble finding on his keyboard. You have correctly used them- please note that in my post I did NOT, meaning I was summarizing your statement and not directly quoting you. Your distinction between the two phrases is insignificant but your disdain for the hundred plus activists that remain on that listserv is well-noted and documented.

Dr. Bob, it is sad that people have targeted your family and that is something unacceptable to me. However, being responsible for one's words is what makes an adult an adult. Hiding behind aliases like masks and denying that you wrote/said what you know you wrote/said is not only childish, it is the earmarks of a person that is not deserving of respect nor is it the behavior of a person entitled to represent the sick and injured of Michigan. It is a coward's way; I do not abide cowards easily. Since that is the nature of this listserv to allow aliases I am fine with that, but these are very, very public forums that can be accessed by anyone without registration and therefore anything said here is PUBLIC AVAILABLE INFORMATION. I have seen posts from the MMMA boards copied and pasted on emails and in other listservs. If that is the policy I will take advantage of it, just as I will abide by the no using real names policy.

Having said that, I have already apologized on this listserv for giving the real names of several people. I am still waiting to see where the posts that did not contain real names have gone; the embarassing things That Guy said were deleted. Hey, is that Joe Cain I see pulling the strings from behind the curtain? It sure seems like it. Deletions and bannings, that's what drove most of us away from the site in the first place.

hey Rick, if ya want something for nothing, jerk off.

No one is pulling strings. Your poor decisions limit the ability of you to have meaningful input.

You sir, are your own worst enemy.

What have you done that has been positive? Where do you stand on the issues at hand?

A fine whine indeed...

From Hayduke:

Do you support limitation of cultivation for patients and caregivers within the scope of the new 5580 or legalization?

This answer is not unknown to you or anyone who is aware of my involvement with this. I dont understand why you need me to repeat it.

If the Provisioning Centers Act sought to change the MMMA and affect the existing caregiver system, I would not support it.

I would not ask a question where i knew the answer ahead of time... I have never heard your response before, of that I can assure you.

thank you for your response.

Can I assume your position would be the same regarding legalization, that is, not supporting a legalization effort that took away the right for medical marijuana patients and caregivers to cultivate on their own?