Cost Of The New Cards? $100 Or $200?

t-pain

22 members have voted

1. 1. 2 year cards, $100 or $200?

• $100
    • $200

no they shouldn't

nobody is entitled to free.

besides. if your on disability your income is provided to you anyways. technically it is already free. since it was given in the first place (tax free). all a injured person need to do when on disabilty is make sure it gets sent to the correct place.

budget issues are a completely different argument.

but nothing should be free for anyone as far as i am concerned.

if your on disability your income is provided to you anyways. technically it is already free. since it was given in the first place (tax free)

I disagree my income was not Free I worked almost my hole life I paid into it every week I think it's called F I C A

Wow I can't believe you Dr. Bob have the balls to even post here after taking Michael K., to court and trying to get people who are members here Private info. I am very surprised the staff here has not banned your sneaky butt.

and restlesslegs i can believe you have the balls to run your mouth on this site about dr bob didnt you ban people on joes site for asking you to to back up your statements about the dr i think you and joes crue are cowards who say things and cant back them up .go back and drink out of joes sippy cup the koolaid is getting warm

and restlesslegs i can believe you have the balls to run your mouth on this site about dr bob didnt you ban people on joes site for asking you to to back up your statements about the dr i think you and joes crue are cowards who say things and cant back them up .go back and drink out of joes sippy cup the koolaid is getting warm

LOL and are you one who was banned for being a jerk? You weren't banned for asking questions you were banned for being a jerk, big difference. Now shall we leave it at that. Edited by restlesslegs

LOL and are you one who was banned for being a jerk? You weren't banned for asking questions you were banned for being a jerk, big difference. Now shall we leave it at that.

no i dont think so here is the link to where i was banned .like i said go back to your sippy cup maby doc was correct in that you are joe using this name...http://nationalmedicalmarijuana.com/michigan-bills-laws/1999-hb-4834-hb-4851-hb-4853-hb-4856-senate-vote-12-13-2012-a.html Edited by cheesewreck

my apologies...

sincerely if i offended anyone.. with my statement...

i do not think of disability payments as charity.. or free. just that it is a payment that is there before any other adjustments are made... so by free it is there and available and provided to utilize for expenses.

and i feel that the program is a worthy expense..

nothing in this world is free of charge.

i should never have used the term "free"when referring to the disability payment.

i do apologize.

No offense taken brother..... No worries.....

She is just one of those folks that loves to create controversy. They can't back anything they say up and they are pissed the world didn't end as they said it would.

Cheese is NOT an ally of mine, and even he sees your little game Restless. Nor do your comments have anything to do with the thread.

Be sure to say hi to, what was his name again? The marine guy? And while you are at it, say hi to the 3 folks over on your site. Leave it to your little crew to try and derail a good discussion.

Dr. Bob

no i dont think so here is the link to where i was banned .like i said go back to your sippy cup maby doc was correct in that you are joe using this name...http://nationalmedicalmarijuana.com/michigan-bills-laws/1999-hb-4834-hb-4851-hb-4853-hb-4856-senate-vote-12-13-2012-a.html

http://nationalmedic...3-2012-a-5.html

Actually that is the link. They were pulling up quotes about standards from me, and he apparently asked how I was economically involved with the passage of the bills? They refused to answer, referring him to MCP. He pressed it, called them cowards for not backing up their claims that somehow these standards were designed to make me or anyone else money, so they banned him.

Typical Restless, booberry intimidation, then they come here to try and start crap. I pretty much ignore everything they have to say, but am aware of their little dramas.

Now let's get back to the actual discussion. Y'all have my perspective on it. I'm waiting to see if LARA changes prices myself.

Dr. Bob

Edited by Dr. Bob

I would guess the charge would be increased for the extra time.

It's strange the State hasn't put out one of their bullet point summaries of the changes but it might be to early. Hopefully in the first few weeks of January something will be published in an official capacity that would answer this and other questions brought up since the bills passed.

Finally, the bill would extend the period that MMP identification cards are valid from one year to two years. This would have the effect of reducing the amount of work for the Bureau of Health Professions as well as reducing the amount of application fee revenue received. Currently, the MMP is running a budget surplus; the balance at the end of FY 2010-11 was $12.5 million, and the estimated balance for the end of FY 2011-12 is $16.7 million. Reducing the amount of revenue to and expenditures from the MMP would serve to reduce the rate at which this surplus grows. The application fees, which are the revenue source for the MMP, may be used only for the administration of the program. Currently, no statutory fund exists to contain the revenue from MMP application fees. The bill would create the Michigan Medical Marihuana Fund which would be managed and invested by the Department of Treasury.http://www.legislature.mi.gov/documents/2011-2012/billanalysis/Senate/pdf/2011-SFA-4834-F.pdf

Finally, the bill would extend the period that MMP identification cards are valid from one year to two years. This would have the effect of reducing the amount of work for the Bureau of Health Professions as well as reducing the amount of application fee revenue received. Currently, the MMP is running a budget surplus; the balance at the end of FY 2010-11 was $12.5 million, and the estimated balance for the end of FY 2011-12 is $16.7 million. Reducing the amount of revenue to and expenditures from the MMP would serve to reduce the rate at which this surplus grows. The application fees, which are the revenue source for the MMP, may be used only for the administration of the program. Currently, no statutory fund exists to contain the revenue from MMP application fees. The bill would create the Michigan Medical Marihuana Fund which would be managed and invested by the Department of Treasury.http://www.legislatu...-SFA-4834-F.pdf

Good find. And we have an answer: It will stay at $100 for a two years card.

To get back on point of the poll question asked.

If the question relates to doctor services, what will be required in April is what should have been provided anyway. Those who provided less (just sold their signature) will be out of business. Those who provided a righteous service have no need to charge more. Besides, I always questioned why a office visit for certification was priced higher than other office visits.

If the question is about the cost of registration, there would be no reason for the state to offer a two year card for a two year price.

I believe the fee charged is not surpose to be for profit, but to sustain the program. There are millions of unused dollars from the past years.

This being so, there is no reason to raise the fees, and the state sure as hell is not gonna give refunds of that surplus.

A two year registration will cost $25 or $100!