Press Release- New Dispensary Locator Service On The Compassion Chronicles

Could you promoters of dispensaries please help out the Chippewa 420 club 13 people busted using your information,

you guys post how its ok to sell pot ,, people take your advice and get busted ,,,,,please help them out,,,

http://www.upnorthli...41#.UOLLNm_AcuA

Actually people take the legal advice of attorneys, not dispensaries.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't really know what's legal anymore....and it doesn't seem to matter anyhow ----as it seem that the police can arbitrarily arrest and take you to court no matter the law.....I want to avoid police encounters cause its hard to know what'll happen. I would not open a dispensary in that kind of environment, whether arguably legal or not.

And all that nonsense about what is a locked and enclosed facility and who can have access.....too many rules that don't make sense purported by creepy judges and prosecutors

AMEN, brother! The law is not evenly applied across the state, so what flies as ok in Genesee County will NOT be okay in neighboring Shiawasee County. It is unfair, and patients like the 13 people that are jacked up in the Chippewa issue mentioned above are innocent victims in a war where the rules are not clearly outlined. When people make an effort to follow the rules they should be given the benefit of the doubt without having to go through a Section 8 jury trial. After they've been busted. After their children are either humiliated or taken from them. After their life savings is either seized or spent on legal defense. It is not right.

Pretty foggy stuff there...

It is refreshing when a prosecutor spells it right out for you, right Jamie? Like in Gennesee County, no fog there. The prosecutor makes sure everyone knows that he thinks dispensaries are illegal if they aren't just providing a place for caregivers to service the patients spelled out on their cards. He also tells us why some of them in his county are still open. He said that he wasn't going to use his limited resources making the case to close them unless someone from his community specifically complains about one. That's the line in Gennesee County, a complaint. With Genessee County dispensaries selling joints because no patients can afford their mark up, it's just a matter of time until the prosecutor will be making cases. I have seen dispensary reports from there, in the real world, turn ugly lately.

I like the way that David Leyton has been dealing with this issue in Genessee County.

Pretty foggy stuff there...

It is refreshing when a prosecutor spells it right out for you, right Jamie? Like in Gennesee County, no fog there. The prosecutor makes sure everyone knows that he thinks dispensaries are illegal if they aren't just providing a place for caregivers to service the patients spelled out on their cards. He also tells us why some of them in his county are still open. He said that he wasn't going to use his limited resources making the case to close them unless someone from his community specifically complains about one. That's the line in Gennesee County, a complaint. With Genessee County dispensaries selling joints because no patients can afford their mark up, it's just a matter of time until the prosecutor will be making cases. I have seen dispensary reports from there, in the real world, turn ugly lately.

Restorium, I live in Flint and what you say above makes no sense. I understand that you are such a hater on dispensaries that you'll never say a positive word about them, but prove your words by showing an example of a dispensary that was raided from a single complaint.

Actually people take the legal advice of attorneys, not dispensaries.

Well back in the beginning, not many lawyers were sure what was legal or not. Some were saying that dispensaries were legal others were saying the opposite. Do you really think a lawyer can tell you how a judge will rule? A lawyer will always tell you he can defend or represent your case. Rarely do they tell you that you will win your case. In other words, a lawyer will tell you he can take any case, as long as he's paid, but won't guarantee an outcome.

Many so-called "experts" appeared all over the state espousing a very, very liberal interpretation of the law, including the legality of dispensaries. Different activist organizations, including this one when it was under the old management, were telling people that P2P was legal as well as other questionably legal advice. and people were arrested, and people went to jail. I hope that all the people that are leading our fight would have learned a lesson from this but it hasn't happened with all of them yet.

We currently have a case in the Supreme Court that will decide whether P2P is legal. At present, in Michigan, according to the Apellate Court, it is illegal. We can hope and dream that the SC will overturn the ruling, but that's all we can do on that front at present. I would hope that the leaders in our community would consider the legal safety of medical patients before they would consider the advertising of what is currently a grey area in the legal implementation of the law.

Restorium, I live in Flint and what you say above makes no sense. I understand that you are such a hater on dispensaries that you'll never say a positive word about them, but prove your words by showing an example of a dispensary that was raided from a single complaint.

I'm neutral on dispensaries. I didn't say that a dispensary was raided because of a single complaint. Who could possibly know that? You post ridiculousness Ricky. I know you are a fiction writer but that's not going to fly on the internet when people can speak freely. You might possibly be a decent writer, haven't seen it yet, but you are a lacky reader for sure. Here's why; What I was saying came from the advice and reason of the prosecutor. You must have missed it again? LOL How many times now Ricky?

People need to watch the news. Prosecutor David Leyton made sure that all the networks were covering him when he said that dispensaries are illegal unless they are just providing a place for caregivers to service their 5 patients ON THEIR CARDS. You would have to have been living under a rock to not have heard about it. I posted it here on this web site over a dozen times. The only reason any dispensary is even open is because the case hasn't been made yet that they are servicing anyone outside of the strict caregiver system. They roll the dice every single day they open their doors, just like the corner drug dealer, the only difference is they rented a building. Almost forgot, these illegal dealers have a LOCATOR. How dumb is that?

Restorium, prove your words- yet again. Dispensaries exist in Ann Arbor, Lansing, Flint, and many many other communities. It is ridiculous to believe that the prosecutors in all these counties are aware of their activities and believe they are all in business operating on a five patient only business plan?

1. Prosecutors know they are there.

2. Prosecutors know they are servicing more than their five patients.

3. Prosecutors are not shutting them down.

4. Your argument: "The only reason any dispensary is even open is because the case hasn't been made yet that they are servicing anyone outside of the strict caregiver system" has been proven to be anti-dispensary hatespeech.

Oh yeah, Ricky loves quotes because he doesn't watch his local news and he can't simply use a link provided to him:

"If five caregivers got together and wanted to have a dispensary and serve 25 patients (they could). And they could be compensated for the marijuana, for the cost of growing it," Leyton said. "Patient-to-patient sales are not allowed. The government can shut them down."

Leyton, however, said he will only review a case against a dispensary if a community brings it to him.

"If a police agency brings me a case where there's evidence that the Michigan Medical Marijuana Act is being violated, we will review it to see what action to take, if any. ... It's up to those communities. They're the ones that have to find it. I will review cases brought to me on a case by case basis," Leyton said. "I don't think we will see (too many cases). ... Police agencies are pretty busy."

http://www.mlive.com...or_davi_24.html

Edited by Restorium2

I'm neutral on dispensaries. I didn't say that a dispensary was raided because of a single complaint. Who could possibly know that? You post ridiculousness Ricky. I know you are a fiction writer but that's not going to fly on the internet when people can speak freely. You might possibly be a decent writer, haven't seen it yet, but you are a lacky reader for sure. Here's why; What I was saying came from the advice and reason of the prosecutor. You must have missed it again? LOL How many times now Ricky?

You most certainly DID say that David Leyton was going to raid dispensaries based on a single complaint. Since that has NEVER happened, your fearmongering is unjustified. And what was the actual quote Leyton said? I am still waiting for an actual quote, not vague recollections of a press conference from 16 months ago.

Leyton did NOT say this. You are trying to summarize Leyton's statements and you are doing it WRONG. Put up an actual quote! You're the guy with all the links to the articles and press conferences; your refusal to put up a quote tells all the readers that you are- well, if I actually say it, my post might get deleted AGAIN like happened in the other thread where you tried this nonsense.

Put your money where your words are. PUT UP AN ACTUAL QUOTE!

That

AMEN, brother! The law is not evenly applied across the state, so what flies as ok in Genesee County will NOT be okay in neighboring Shiawasee County. It is unfair, and patients like the 13 people that are jacked up in the Chippewa issue mentioned above are innocent victims in a war where the rules are not clearly outlined. When people make an effort to follow the rules they should be given the benefit of the doubt without having to go through a Section 8 jury trial. After they've been busted. After their children are either humiliated or taken from them. After their life savings is either seized or spent on legal defense. It is not right.

without having to go through a Section 8 jury trial sorry RT but that will never happen

and I still believe that our case will be a turning point in the courts and when not if we win people will ask us why it took so long and a lot of news papers

Will want to here our story first hand

and you my friend will be the first to be able to print it

Oh yeah, Ricky loves quotes because he doesn't watch his local news and he can't simply use a link provided to him:

"If five caregivers got together and wanted to have a dispensary and serve 25 patients (they could). And they could be compensated for the marijuana, for the cost of growing it," Leyton said. "Patient-to-patient sales are not allowed. The government can shut them down."

Leyton, however, said he will only review a case against a dispensary if a community brings it to him.

"If a police agency brings me a case where there's evidence that the Michigan Medical Marijuana Act is being violated, we will review it to see what action to take, if any. ... It's up to those communities. They're the ones that have to find it. I will review cases brought to me on a case by case basis," Leyton said. "I don't think we will see (too many cases). ... Police agencies are pretty busy."

http://www.mlive.com...or_davi_24.html

AHA. While I was begging you to put up an actual quote you were already doing it. Very nice, and thank you. This is the kind of information our community needs to make informed decisions.

AHA. While I was begging you to put up an actual quote you were already doing it. Very nice, and thank you. This is the kind of information our community needs to make informed decisions.

Yup. That's like the 13th time I posted it here. Maybe 14. It always gets buried by fiction. I thought I would switch to using the link after a dozen times. Thought everyone saw it enough. But we do have our stragglers(Ricky). Just let me know when you need it posted again.

Well back in the beginning, not many lawyers were sure what was legal or not. Some were saying that dispensaries were legal others were saying the opposite. Do you really think a lawyer can tell you how a judge will rule? A lawyer will always tell you he can defend or represent your case. Rarely do they tell you that you will win your case. In other words, a lawyer will tell you he can take any case, as long as he's paid, but won't guarantee an outcome.

Many so-called "experts" appeared all over the state espousing a very, very liberal interpretation of the law, including the legality of dispensaries. Different activist organizations, including this one when it was under the old management, were telling people that P2P was legal as well as other questionably legal advice. and people were arrested, and people went to jail. I hope that all the people that are leading our fight would have learned a lesson from this but it hasn't happened with all of them yet.

We currently have a case in the Supreme Court that will decide whether P2P is legal. At present, in Michigan, according to the Apellate Court, it is illegal. We can hope and dream that the SC will overturn the ruling, but that's all we can do on that front at present. I would hope that the leaders in our community would consider the legal safety of medical patients before they would consider the advertising of what is currently a grey area in the legal implementation of the law.

"At present, in Michigan, according to the Apellate Court, it is illegal. "

P to P with remuneration was deemed illegal by the COA. They did not deem P to P illegal or rule on other possible distribution scenarios. The AG determined that the "sale" in this case refers to a for profit transaction.

"At present, in Michigan, according to the Apellate Court, it is illegal. "

P to P with remuneration was deemed illegal by the COA. They did not deem P to P illegal or rule on other possible distribution scenarios. The AG determined that the "sale" in this case refers to a for profit transaction.

He is the AG. And we know they sell for a profit. So they are illegal in Michigan, period. Unless you want to pretend.... like Leyton described. You could be just using the caregiver patient system set up and using the building to do it. We know that would be stupid, a waste of time, and unprofitable to say the least. So they are breaking the law, selling marijuana outside the act.

Then put that on your compassion site ,,,,,, too many are losing their kids,,

WARNING DISPENSARIES COULD CAUSE YOU TO LOSE YOUR FREEDOM AND FAMILY IN CERTAIN COUNTIES

http://www.9and10new...g-investigation

What is exceptionally strange is that you want to blame non descript "dispensaries" as being the cause of legal issues, and not those who act in opposition to the MMA.

What about those who,instead of working to carry out the spirit of the law, work to virtually repeal it by attempting to make it too restrictive for people to functionally participate in?

Edited by jamieuke

Now let's make Restorium eat his words. Leyton did not say that dispensaries are illegal- he said patient to patient sales are illegal.

Here's the Leyton quote: "Patient-to-patient sales are not allowed."

Here's the Restorium quote: "...when he said that dispensaries are illegal" Here's another restorium quote: "The prosecutor makes sure everyone knows that he thinks dispensaries are illegal"

Every dispensary in Michigan operating since the McQueen COA ruling uses a model that is NOT a patient to patient transfer model. Your hatred of dispensaries has made you say the very same words the Attorney General says- that all dispensaries are illegal because of P to P transfer. It just isn't true! That is the same leap of logic that Schuette used in the Clearing the Air seminars. We all remember them, don't we? You have mislead the readers, Restorium, and you sound like Bill Schuette's spokesman. Like I said, you need to quote people, not summarize their statements.

What is exceptionally strange is that you want to blame non descript "dispensaries" as being the cause of legal issues, and not those who act in opposition to the MMA.

What about those who,instead of working to carry out the spirit of the law, work to virtually repeal it by attempting to make it too restrictive for people to functionally participate in?

Correct, dispensaries are like a gun. If you want to take one and shoot your brains out, then it's not the guns fault right? As long as someone tells you there are bullets in it. That's what you are doing if you are dumping at the dispensary, playing Russian Roulette.

He is the AG. And we know they sell for a profit. So they are illegal in Michigan, period. Unless you want to pretend.... like Leyton described. You could be just using the caregiver patient system set up and using the building to do it. We know that would be stupid, a waste of time, and unprofitable to say the least. So they are breaking the law, selling marijuana outside the act.

Who is doing this, specifically? At which location(s) and who are the actual participants?

Now let's make Restorium eat his words. Leyton did not say that dispensaries are illegal- he said patient to patient sales are illegal.

Here's the Leyton quote: "Patient-to-patient sales are not allowed."

Here's the Restorium quote: "...when he said that dispensaries are illegal" Here's another restorium quote: "The prosecutor makes sure everyone knows that he thinks dispensaries are illegal"

Every dispensary in Michigan operating since the McQueen COA ruling uses a model that is NOT a patient to patient transfer model. Your hatred of dispensaries has made you say the very same words the Attorney General says- that all dispensaries are illegal because of P to P transfer. It just isn't true! That is the same leap of logic that Schuette used in the Clearing the Air seminars. We all remember them, don't we? You have mislead the readers, Restorium, and you sound like Bill Schuette's spokesman. Like I said, you need to quote people, not summarize their statements.

LOL You are writing fiction again Ricky, pretending you know what every dispensary in Michigan is doing. Does crap like that fly on the radio show?

"I'm neutral on dispensaries"

...and I have bridge that connects Michigan to Canada for sale.

Who is doing this, specifically? At which location(s) and who are the actual participants?

This is one way dispensaries take advantage of our community because we don't narc. I have seen all kinds of rip off artists take advantage of our souls in this way. Sorry, I'll let Leyton find them if the community complains. They are complaining to me already. It's only a matter of time.