Cannabusiness Say Yes To Michigan

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They also are not "selling" the cannabis, but claim they are selling a seed. You get a gram of cannabis as a free sample of the medicine that the seed will presumably grow into. Everyone I have talked to that has tried to grow the seeds has told me that they do not grow. I'm talking at least 50 seeds from several reputable patients/caregivers associated with the DCCC so it's not just an isolated incident of one or two seeds. I suspect they have bought a bunch of hemp seeds through a pet supply resource and are selling sterilized seeds.

So if I lock my meds in a machine at my house do I not possess them anymore...hmmmm....

Yeah. We all had a crash course on responsibility for the plants. So we already know the person holding the keys is responsible. That would be the employee and the store owner. They make the meds available. They are liable. The 'company' probably tells them otherwise. If so, the employee can sue the store owner and the 'company'. The store owner can sure the company too. That is after they both have had a significant 'loss' of their own. I hope they thoroughly enjoy themselves. Everyone should make sure the employee knows this so there aren't any innocent victims.

They also are not "selling" the cannabis, but claim they are selling a seed. You get a gram of cannabis as a free sample of the medicine that the seed will presumably grow into. Everyone I have talked to that has tried to grow the seeds has told me that they do not grow. I'm talking at least 50 seeds from several reputable patients/caregivers associated with the DCCC so it's not just an isolated incident of one or two seeds. I suspect they have bought a bunch of hemp seeds through a pet supply resource and are selling sterilized seeds.

Cool! That will show the judges that they KNEW what they were trying to do was illegal. It's all good. That should speed up the process to have them removed from Michigan. Save some wasted tax payer dollars because they are stupid crooks. Where do these folks head hunt their brain trusts?

Cool! That will show the judges that they KNEW what they were trying to do was illegal. It's all good. That should speed up the process to have them removed from Michigan. Save some wasted tax payer dollars because they are stupid crooks. Where do these folks head hunt their brain trusts?

The initials of the lawyer that they paid a significant retainer to is MA. I'll leave it at that.

If he had that seed idea his brain went to seed.

Well his big campaign last year kind of fell short, and flat, because he didn't do anything to make it work beforehand. Such as raising the funds needed to carry his idea through before he started it. I'm not sure he's the sharpest tack in the box to begin with.

Well his big campaign last year kind of fell short, and flat, because he didn't do anything to make it work beforehand. Such as raising the funds needed to carry his idea through before he started it. I'm not sure he's the sharpest tack in the box to begin with.

You have to know your limitations. I don't play chess after I drink anymore. LOL

I would not want to be that Attorney because here inn Oakland county they will Prosecute him also Clinical Relief and Waterford case's had gotten the OK from Lawyers we all know how that went

As much as i like the people from Clinical Relief after chatin with them, there interpritation of the law was flawed. would not go back.

Just remember everyone. Not all the people saying they want to help MMJ patients are. If they are interested in a commercial distribution model, chances are they care more about profit margins than the care and safety of patients.

This is an interesting position- and total crap. Do businesses care about profit margins? Sure they do. They wouldn't be in business if they didn't, or they wouldn't be in business for long. But to say that the interest in profit is superior to the safety of patients is baloney at it's best. Take MedJoint for example. They have a long-running food drive to benefit the Loaves and Fishes food pantry in Kalamazoo. They match their patient's donations. assisting in a community effort even though it comes at a negative to the bottom line. Same facility gives away Peanutbutter's Topical Oil. A cost that is borne by the facility that kills the bottom line but benefits the safety of patients.

I'm tired of these vague insinuations from the likes of Celliach; if you have a SPECIFIC facility that you think is acting contrary to patient's welfare, shout it out.

EXACTLY how many of these facilities have you been in, Celliach? Your opinion seems to be based on bias, not personal experience. What is your personal experience with the facilities you love to hate?

This is an interesting position- and total crap. Do businesses care about profit margins? Sure they do. They wouldn't be in business if they didn't, or they wouldn't be in business for long. But to say that the interest in profit is superior to the safety of patients is baloney at it's best. Take MedJoint for example. They have a long-running food drive to benefit the Loaves and Fishes food pantry in Kalamazoo. They match their patient's donations. assisting in a community effort even though it comes at a negative to the bottom line. Same facility gives away Peanutbutter's Topical Oil. A cost that is borne by the facility that kills the bottom line but benefits the safety of patients.

I'm tired of these vague insinuations from the likes of Celliach; if you have a SPECIFIC facility that you think is acting contrary to patient's welfare, shout it out.

EXACTLY how many of these facilities have you been in, Celliach? Your opinion seems to be based on bias, not personal experience. What is your personal experience with the facilities you love to hate?

This comment is out of place in a thread about a machine in the back room of a tobacco store pretending to sell seeds to medical cannabis patients. You are actually trying to defend that?

Yeah. We all had a crash course on responsibility for the plants. So we already know the person holding the keys is responsible. That would be the employee and the store owner. They make the meds available. They are liable. The 'company' probably tells them otherwise. If so, the employee can sue the store owner and the 'company'. The store owner can sure the company too. That is after they both have had a significant 'loss' of their own. I hope they thoroughly enjoy themselves. Everyone should make sure the employee knows this so there aren't any innocent victims.

Are you suggesting that MMMA members flood their local dispensaries and 'educate' the employees? "Everyone should make sure the employee knows this so there aren't any innocent victims." Exactly what are you advocating here, a rush of well-intentioned MMMA members liberating the employees of dispensaries from their deceptive and manipulative shop owners? Try as you might, this is not a scene from some Dickens novel. You conspiracy theorists try to find evil behind every door.

This comment is out of place in a thread about a machine in the back room of a tobacco store pretending to sell seeds to medical cannabis patients. You are actually trying to defend that?

The comment is not out of place. There are bad business practices in every industry. Celliach stated that businesses are operating at the expense of patient safety. She did not reference the facility in question in her comment, therefore my response did not reference that issue either. Surely you could see that before typing your little reply... or you could have, if you were interested in a discussion of the facts.

Are you suggesting that MMMA members flood their local dispensaries and 'educate' the employees? "Everyone should make sure the employee knows this so there aren't any innocent victims." Exactly what are you advocating here, a rush of well-intentioned MMMA members liberating the employees of dispensaries from their deceptive and manipulative shop owners? Try as you might, this is not a scene from some Dickens novel. You conspiracy theorists try to find evil behind every door.

You really need to read and understand before you shoot from the hip. What I was suggesting is that someone clue in the guy at the tobacco store about how he is liable so there aren't any MORE innocent, confused vicitms. You are against that are you?

You really need to read and understand before you shoot from the hip. What I was suggesting is that someone clue in the guy at the tobacco store about how he is liable so there aren't any MORE innocent, confused vicitms. You are against that are you?

Well, instead of SUGGESTING it, why don't you actually WRITE those words in your reply instead of targeting me.

The comment is not out of place. There are bad business practices in every industry. Celliach stated that businesses are operating at the expense of patient safety. She did not reference the facility in question in her comment, therefore my response did not reference that issue either. Surely you could see that before typing your little reply... or you could have, if you were interested in a discussion of the facts.

Your REFERENCE is the THREAD. Read it first. It's all in context until you arrived.

I have been in three different establishments in the UP. We don't have that many up here. All have been ripping off patients from selling inferior meds at inflated prices to shorting people on weight.

I refrain from mentioning names because I do have some tact. if you want, I will put the name of these establishments up.

And really? Giving away PB's crap oil that's made from hemp seed oil....really? Just because one or two establishments are giving away crap is no proof that they aren't out for only their own profit. PB gives it away for free by his own admission, so why should the dispensaries get credit for doing what the manufacturer is already doing?

I also didn't say that ALL commercial interests are wrong. Just that many are. Are you gonna tell me that commercial interests weren't responsible for the Arizona law? Are you gonna tell me that any of them will shed more than crocodile tears if the same model was instituted here in Michigan? How many dispensaries are going to stay open and press the law if the McQueen decision goes against them? What are the dispensary interests going to do if the Michigan congress amends their dispensaries bills to limit home grows? Will you fight against the bills that you submitted if they are turned against patients and caregivers?

Well, instead of SUGGESTING it, why don't you actually WRITE those words in your reply instead of targeting me.

And your answer is a deception. Your words were "Everyone" not "someone". Your words were to incite the group (everyone) to action against a company. You should be more careful in what you say, if you don't want to be continually reversing your statements

BTW, I'm not a she, I'm a he.....and you think I am uninformed. I've been around for years telling people on this site and others that I'm male.