Cannabusiness Say Yes To Michigan

I have been in three different establishments in the UP. We don't have that many up here. All have been ripping off patients from selling inferior meds at inflated prices to shorting people on weight.

I refrain from mentioning names because I do have some tact. if you want, I will put the name of these establishments up.

And really? Giving away PB's crap oil that's made from hemp seed oil....really? Just because one or two establishments are giving away crap is no proof that they aren't out for only their own profit. PB gives it away for free by his own admission, so why should the dispensaries get credit for doing what the manufacturer is already doing?

I also didn't say that ALL commercial interests are wrong. Just that many are. Are you gonna tell me that commercial interests weren't responsible for the Arizona law? Are you gonna tell me that any of them will shed more than crocodile tears if the same model was instituted here in Michigan? How many dispensaries are going to stay open and press the law if the McQueen decision goes against them? What are the dispensary interests going to do if the Michigan congress amends their dispensaries bills to limit home grows? Will you fight against the bills that you submitted if they are turned against patients and caregivers?

Actually, the act of 'giving away crap' is the action that says they are interested in helping others. Profits are not made by giving things away for FREE. Your insinuation is, again, incorrect.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And your answer is a deception. Your words were "Everyone" not "someone". Your words were to incite the group (everyone) to action against a company. You should be more careful in what you say, if you don't want to be continually reversing your statements

I'm not deceiving anyone because I don't need to. Get real. I have truth on my side with the caregiver/patient model. I don't have to tell stories. You just don't read what I write as it stands.

Actually, the act of 'giving away crap' is the action that says they are interested in helping others. Profits are not made by giving things away for FREE. Your insinuation is, again, incorrect.

if you get a product for free then there isn't a loss if you give it away for free. It's a straw argument.

I had a dispensary employee at my meeting say he was totally unaware that working there was even a little bit edgy. He is facing charges alongside the shop owner now. So it does happen.

Certainly it does happen, but it is the exception, not the rule. How many dispensary employees ahve attended your meetings, Zap, and you have a single incident to cite as proof of this broad conspiracy against employees? A single person does not a movement make, nor does a single quotable incident make a general problem. Michigan has 10 million people, come on!

Address the issue of YOUR inaccuracies instead of trying to turn it on someone else.

There are none that I can see. You haven't brought anything new here today so why would anything need to be adjusted for your content? You would have to provide something new for me to adjust. I haven't found the need. What you got? I don't see anything that a troll wouldn't bring here.

I'm not deceiving anyone because I don't need to. Get real. I have truth on my side with the caregiver/patient model. I don't have to tell stories. You just don't read what I write as it stands.

A very nice, no-explanations, no-proofs answer. God, you sound like Joe Cain. "I have truth on my side with the caregiver/patient model. I don't have to tell stories." That is a Joe Cain line from 2010. Have you not advanced your attitude since Joe left the website? No? Unfortunate for you.

Certainly it does happen, but it is the exception, not the rule. How many dispensary employees ahve attended your meetings, Zap, and you have a single incident to cite as proof of this broad conspiracy against employees? A single person does not a movement make, nor does a single quotable incident make a general problem. Michigan has 10 million people, come on!

Stay in context. We were talking about the guy with the keys to the machine at the tobacco store. Focus.

A very nice, no-explanations, no-proofs answer. God, you sound like Joe Cain. "I have truth on my side with the caregiver/patient model. I don't have to tell stories." That is a Joe Cain line from 2010. Have you not advanced your attitude since Joe left the website? No? Unfortunate for you.

I listened to Joe too and looked for signs of brain life. I'm seeing you guys have a lot in common at the moment. Just bring us something of intellectual value and we will all listen and see if we can learn from you. This trolling isn't working at all.

Joe Cain is currently advocating for the same thing as you are. Joe Cain has turned into a commercial interest through the running of his farmer's market. We have totally advanced attitudes since he and his commercial operation propaganda have left here.

Exactly why do we need a place that sells medicine for twice as much as the vast majority of caregivers?

Your proofs? I have been associated with dispensaries for years and I can tell you there is no double markup. Why do we need dispensaries? Caregivers that sell a patient's plants for profit, and then give their patients little to nothing. Caregivers that cannot produce topicals or RSO or concentrates. Caregivers that have unfortunate crop failures. The need for distribution centers is undeniable; even if every caregiver in the state had the best of intentions (and they do not) ther are circumstances beyond their control that make dispensaries necessary.

Look, you can argue about the legality of dispensaries all you want, but the fact is there are over a hundred in operation in the state. I tend to believe the city councilmembers and local authorities have a better handle on the legal aspects of these centers than you do. If you want to fight the battle, do it with the people that are empowering these centers all across the state.

Stay in context. We were talking about the guy with the keys to the machine at the tobacco store. Focus.

No you're not. You've moved into general complaints about dispensaries. Celliach talks about the three dispensaries he visited in the UP. Zap talked about the person he met at his meeting. The conversation has evolved; try to keep up.

Your proofs? I have been associated with dispensaries for years and I can tell you there is no double markup. Why do we need dispensaries? Caregivers that sell a patient's plants for profit, and then give their patients little to nothing. Caregivers that cannot produce topicals or RSO or concentrates. Caregivers that have unfortunate crop failures. The need for distribution centers is undeniable; even if every caregiver in the state had the best of intentions (and they do not) ther are circumstances beyond their control that make dispensaries necessary.

Look, you can argue about the legality of dispensaries all you want, but the fact is there are over a hundred in operation in the state. I tend to believe the city councilmembers and local authorities have a better handle on the legal aspects of these centers than you do. If you want to fight the battle, do it with the people that are empowering these centers all across the state.

Really? Cgs charge about $250/ounce as far as I've seen. that's about half what every dispensary I know of is charging. Every patient knows this. If you keep making claims like this nobody will take you seriuosly anymore.

I thought you wanted to use caregivers to supply the dispensary? If so, how can you cut them down? Aren't you just them with a mask on? A helper to 'fling it'?

No you're not. You've moved into general complaints about dispensaries. Celliach talks about the three dispensaries he visited in the UP. Zap talked about the person he met at his meeting. The conversation has evolved; try to keep up.

Look back at this thread. That happened AFTER you started trolling this thread.

Well, one thing I must say. Every patient that has contributed to this agrees that dispensaries have not been the best thing for our community. The only people defending them are people with a vested interest in them.

I think that may say something right there.

Really? Cgs charge about $250/ounce as far as I've seen. that's about half what every dispensary I know of is charging. Every patient knows this. If you keep making claims like this nobody will take you seriuosly anymore.

"Every patient knows this"? So you're no longer trying to prove what you say is true, you've determined that your perception of reality is the accepted 'norm' in patient society? Soooo, all those patients patronizing the 100 dispensaries already know this and still go there. So all the patients are fully aware of the fact that, according to you, they are being ripped off and still they choose that model over a traditional caregiver system- or to enhance it. Your statement means that dispensary supporters far outnumber you dispensary haterz and therefore your opinion is the fringe viewpoint. Way to admit that your anti-dispensary attitudfde is not shared by thousands and thousands of patients across the state.

I thought you wanted to use caregivers to supply the dispensary? If so, how can you cut them down? Aren't you just them with a mask on? A helper to 'fling it'?

Restorium, how in the world would a guy that claims to not have read my writing know what I want? I suspect you are a closet fan of mine, secretly reading Rick Thompson articles under the covers at night by flashlight. Thanks and I'll give you an autograph the next time we meet.

"Every patient knows this"? So you're no longer trying to prove what you say is true, you've determined that your perception of reality is the accepted 'norm' in patient society? Soooo, all those patients patronizing the 100 dispensaries already know this and still go there. So all the patients are fully aware of the fact that, according to you, they are being ripped off and still they choose that model over a traditional caregiver system- or to enhance it. Your statement means that dispensary supporters far outnumber you dispensary haterz and therefore your opinion is the fringe viewpoint. Way to admit that your anti-dispensary attitudfde is not shared by thousands and thousands of patients across the state.

Isn't this just your opinion? Isn't what you just said in this post subject to the ideas of this post?