Cannabusiness Say Yes To Michigan

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

isnt birmingham higher rent than most other places in oakland co?

bad business sense to move into a high-rent area.

I agree it's one of or is I don't think it matters to them IMO

I just hope our judge is reading the news paper because in her opinion

Their is no medical marihuana law in-Oakland County so it's business

As Usual

Peace From The Front

Bob & Torey

OLYMPIA, Wash., Jan. 4 (UPI) -- A California company is offering Washington state's Liquor Control Board help in creating machines to dispense marijuana.

Medbox, a company specializing in automated dispensing machines for medicine, contacted the Liquor Control Board in December, after the state and Colorado legalized possession of up to an ounce of marijuana for recreational use for adults over the age of 21, to help create a marijuana retail program, The Seattle Times reported Friday.

Mikhail Carpenter, spokesman for the board, said marijuana would not be dispensed from vending machines.

"The reality of the way the law reads, only a licensed-retail outlet can sell marijuana. That pretty much prevents any corner-vending machines," Carpenter said.

Bruce Bedrick, chief executive officer of Medbox, wrote to the board that the machines would not be used by members of the public.

"I want to be completely clear that in Washington, these machines would be located behind a counter, inside a retail outlet, where it would be operated by a dedicated technician. There will be no direct-customer contact with the machine," Bedrick wrote.

The new law went into effect Dec. 6.

Read more: http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2013/01/04/Firm-offers-Washington-pot-dispenser-help/UPI-45291357348745/#ixzz2HIkNSMPS