State Court Decision Gives Marijuana Suspect A Second Chance

It's 18-2 , ain't it ?

I Agree

18-2

I do hear more and more Lawyers tell me they our haveing more Sec 8 hearings in Oakland County court rooms

But still no one has used it in front of a jury YET it will start with us as I have said I do know Jeff

and his story is worst then ours he lost his wife befor he could save her with the Oil from Cannabis

It don't get much Worse then that I hope he wins BIG time

Edited by bobandtorey

Could it be that Michael is purposely dragging your case out Bob? It would seem to make pretty good sense to let the other cases in front of the supremes play out. The longer this goes the better your chance at full dismissed charges.

Edited by SFC

Um...anyone notice that part of the article stating he would need to prove he had a Doctor's recommendation to serve as a caregiver? Bad reporting or something to be concerned about?

The news is always spinning the story, and what is sad is they have the last word!

Peace

Jim

Could it be that Michael is purposely dragging your case out Bob? It would seem to make pretty good sense to let the other cases in front of the supremes play out. The longer this goes the better your chance at full dismissed charges.

The difference between a smart 'jail house' lawyer and a real lawyer like Michael is that real lawyers see the big picture and know how the system works and how to use the knowledge of both to help their clients. Being able to quote a law to say what you want it to say or support what you want to do is only a part of the picture. You need to know how to fit the puzzle pieces together and present it in a way the court will respond favorably to, and sometimes that means waiting for other rulings that help you.

Dr. Bob

Michael has been the best attorney a person could hire.He has been a true warrior in the courtroom.He gives me confidence to fight these tyranny gentlemen.Peace from the front lines.

Peace From The Front Jeff

You also have the best Lawyer in this State and more and more people will see that soon

Good luck we our on your side and if you need anything that I can be of some help just send me a PM I will give you my phone # and we can talk

About our war story's

or I can come to your court day for support and bring people with me to fill the room

Keep standing up for us all

Thank you for doing so

Thx Bob.Hope all goes great for you in your case.We both been on the front from the beginning.It is just a darn shame y wife died 4 mos after the raid . Yes we should get together and talk war stories.

Am so sorry to here about your wife I did no

I also have lost my Mom a few months ago and all she wanted was for us to be FREE before she died and we couldn't even do that for her

We can't even leave the State to take her we're she wanted to be buried at because we our still out on bond $50,000 each and we our facing a 1 million dollar fine and 14 years in jail

A million dollar fine we our on SSD were would we get that kind of money?

With out the help of the MMMA and the good people here that give to this site

Thank you MMMA for helping us and all the people that the Courts are trying to railroad

And thanks to our Lawyers to for believing in us because they know in their minds that we are not Guilty

Justice is all we have ever wanted from the start after we had our case dismissed about 4 years ago we were so happy we never knew anything about appeals and now we just think its a game they(the courts) play

Michael has been the best attorney a person could hire.He has been a true warrior in the courtroom.He gives me confidence to fight these tyranny gentlemen.Peace from the front lines.

I agree that's how we feel also I have to say I didn't have much fate in any Lawyer last year with the other Lawyers we had

They would come over our house and beat on our front door and park in the driveway and call us on the phone Threatening us into taking a plea deal

And they even sent us E-mails asking us for $50.000 saying they had a 80%

Chance of winning our case but that's how much it would take

They even took us to court lol it was a trip for sure we had lost all faith in all Lawyers and felt like we couldn't trust any one of them

And then came Mr Komorn and Aaron Ingber and David Rudoi now we feel like we our part of the case they call all the time and talk to us

Thank you Mr. Lawyers you will be paid it may not come in the way of money

It will come by something money can't buy

Good will and Peace