Kingdiamond

Dr Greenthumbs Iranian Og

Just recieved my dr greenthumb Irainian OG ive opened the pack and the beans are on the paper towel in 1/4 strength fox farm grow big solution .

dscn1501bh.jpg

dscn1503w.jpg

Can't wait to see what you conjure up KD! Good luck with these. Thanks for helping others get some relief!

Peace...

wizards.jpgWizards.jpgwizards.jpgwizards.jpgwizard41.jpgwizardbolt-1.gifw15-1.jpg

Edited by Bisharoo

Destination: Iranian OG

Launch! Looking forward to seeing the progress.

If you don't mind, what is the "solution" you use?

I use distilled water with a drop or two of bleach. The I set the shot glass on top of my ballast for my little two foot light for my clones. They usually germinate overnight for me.

Thanks King, was just curious.

man i sure wish there was a like button, i would have simply liked your comment. Can be more convenient in some cases.

2 out of 3 beans threw a tail the 3rds still sitting in water ive planted the two one has broke the surface ill take some pictures of her later today.

Moving right along .....

dscn1518d.jpg

dscn1519cx.jpg

Everythings looking great i cant wait to see if she yields like the I-G13 a big yielding og Kush cross would be fantastic!

Looking very good, my friend! Very healthy. Thanks for relieveing some pain around here, and all you do, KD!!

Peace..

Everythings going fantastic the Iranian OG baby is looking awesome getting real bushy under the T-5 HO lamp ive since transfered her to her forever home a 5 gallon pot.

dscn1527bj.jpg

dscn1528p.jpg

Well i dropped the T-5HO fixture right to the top of the Iranian OG girl she seems to want to grow out not up ill get some pics and update this journal in a bit.

Looking good!

Thanks Doc !

Well the Iranian OG is looking awesome no nute issues since i switched over to happy frog ill be sending her into the veg cabinet to give her a week or two under the 600 watt hybrid bulb.

dscn1577v.jpg

dscn1576o.jpg

my hats off K :sword:

that plant looks healthy, happy and full of vit and vigor..

great job bud :goodjob:

looks like you have an excellent knowledge of this wonderful plant....

i am excited to see and hear how this strain turns out...

thank you so much for sharing... :pic:

It looks likeshe's going to be a beast yield-wise

Id expect her to be similar to the IG-13 which considering the taste and effect of your OG with a much bigger yield im stoked cant wait until she hits flower !

Lookin great KD, how long you plan on vegging her?

I prefer to bring them to 18-21 inches for indicas shes currently at 18 im thinking once i clear some room possibly this time next week.

It looks likeshe's going to be a beast yield-wise

dscn1576o.jpg

....yeah, just look at that short squat structure! Very little space between nodes! I love it! Looks like she got Iranians structure.

Can't wait to see the finish