Dr Greenthumbs Iranian Og

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Shes looking a little better and starting to give off the burnt rubber smell .dscn1713vk.jpg

dscn1716c.jpgdscn1715v.jpg

The main cola flopped over after I checked the garden last night and got too close to the hood and got burnt but she looks to be ok.

aww man that sucks ....I always get crazy with topping my girls so they stay down.  All these OG's I run they can get floppy but mostly they just flop over onto another plants space.  Burring them blows....do you think this is going to affect the yield or final product..?

aww man that sucks ....I always get crazy with topping my girls so they stay down.  All these OG's I run they can get floppy but mostly they just flop over onto another plants space.  Burring them blows....do you think this is going to affect the yield or final product..?

It likely wont affect the yield that much as for OG flopping around  as you see im tying her up with twine to help support those bud heavy branches I've started to give her more water towards the end to flush out all unused nutrients I will take some pictures of her tonight to show progress.

• 2 weeks later...

Dr Greenthumbs Iranian OG smoke report

Potency  out of 10 I rank it a solid 9 .

Effect It starts off smooth then it creeps up on you slowly moving to couchlock territory wicked strong great for pain relief .

Appearance She has a very nice bag appeal to her nice pinecone shaped nuggets covered in crystals

Cured pre grinder smell she has a fantastic spicey coffee like green smell I cant describe but I love it my patients have been ringing my phone off my hook for more .

Smoking flavor I love the flavor drawing a dry hit off a joint of the I-OG  then when I light it up up I get a nice hashy taste then after a hit or three I start to feel my lungs expand with a nice thick tasting smoke.

it’s a very nice strain I’m glad I took clones she will be hanging around my garden for a bit .

i8tw.jpg

Dr Greenthumbs Iranian OG smoke report

Potency out of 10 I rank it a solid 9 .

Effect It starts off smooth then it creeps up on you slowly moving to couchlock territory wicked strong great for pain relief .

Appearance She has a very nice bag appeal to her nice pinecone shaped nuggets covered in crystals

Cured pre grinder smell she has a fantastic spicey coffee like green smell I cant describe but I love it my patients have been ringing my phone off my hook for more .

Smoking flavor I love the flavor drawing a dry hit off a joint of the I-OG then when I light it up up I get a nice hashy taste then after a hit or three I start to feel my lungs expand with a nice thick tasting smoke.

it’s a very nice strain I’m glad I took clones she will be hanging around my garden for a bit .

i8tw.jpg

Looking forward to trying this

dscn1805o.jpg

5tot.jpg

Look at the difference between the freshly dried set of buds and a set jar cured for a few weeks this first set was quite green with bright hairs now the buds are looking darker danker with a hint of caramel color to them just goes to show you how important curing is to the production of cannabis.