Eskos Blue Rocket Phenos

hic

Cross done by Esko of DJ Shorts Blueberry female with a Grimm's Bros. C99 male. Male is super fast and throws pollen at 15 days and dies by 6 weeks. Same male was used for Chucky's Bride (Exodus Cheese x C99), Holy Princess (Santa Maria Planck Cut x C99), Sour Cindy (Sour Diesel RiRi Cut x C99), and yet unnamed Amnesia Haze (Soma Cannabis Cup Winner Clone) x C99. Esko has some of the best genetics in the world in his library.

Cross done by Esko of DJ Shorts Blueberry female with a Grimm's Bros. C99 male. Male is super fast and throws pollen at 15 days and dies by 6 weeks. Same male was used for Chucky's Bride (Exodus Cheese x C99), Holy Princess (Santa Maria Planck Cut x C99), Sour Cindy (Sour Diesel RiRi Cut x C99), and yet unnamed Amnesia Haze (Soma Cannabis Cup Winner Clone) x C99. Esko has some of the best genetics in the world in his library.

I agree... Takes me a minute to decide who to buy with the plant count issue. Outta of all the breeders in the world I chose to run his work with a select few others. He is top notch a elite among growers from what I have seen. If anyone has a Great DJ Blue it is him and sannie.

Edited by hic

Last pick is most dj true blue leaning pheno type I have in this batch of blue rocket. It is the shortest outta the bunch and wants to try to grow a tail on me here towards the end. I will remove. My favorite one is also coming along just fine.

DSCF2482_zps667ce393.jpg

DSCF2480_zpsc1a2c37d.jpg

DSCF2476_zpsfce215a5.jpg

Edited by hic

As currently stated I will use a jackberry male to breed my fav too just in case my patiens or any friends patients wanna try something new along the way and we have something new in seed form for them. I am sure my fav of batch will compensate the JB male just fine... For those that keep up on genetics you know this is good idea to have. We feel the patients will also agree with you and us.

BTW the jackberries look great... boo hoo they must stay in shadow.

That last pic will sell some seed it is my fav of batch. Second fav is a much bigger pheno grows a lot like vhxbb smells more like that of something else.. Although I do not like what I made in that cross "vhxbb" I do like these blue rockets.

I cannot wait to see the end result for I have grown out some tga Apollo leading phenos and have seen others grow. Frosty and bubbley theirs is these seem more?

DSCF2516_zps43bebf3e.jpg

DSCF2516_zps43bebf3e.jpg

DSCF2510_zps62d45f31.jpg

I like it. I have also dipped into some. Good for people that cannot sit down because of pacing and anxiety ridden people such as self. A very relaxing smoke, easy on the lungs, not over-powering as it is not an intense buzz.

I would recommend for anxiety and overall relaxation. Good smoke I like.

DSCF2625_zps5bc49c22.jpg

DSCF2618_zpsa94aba39.jpg

DSCF2614_zps5358dbc6.jpg

DSCF2615_zpsd7b7d86b.jpg

Edited by hic

I love the pictures even if they are a tease. Perhaps someday he will give me my own planet so that I may be with the stars. The beauty of the pictures the men have of space is satisfying enough to meet the need to see beauty. There is something about blue, light blue. I have seen it before. I feel it will mean something again someday.