Eskos Blue Rocket Phenos

hic

I believe you are correct, hic! Light, sounds, vibrations of all kinds, they (we) are all connected. The beauty of space is incomprehensable to me at times. Being different to some, but clear to others, you are sir. Some day may come sooner than we think.

Peace...

Well that really is about it for the rocket. I set out to see the phenos and I have done that and so have you to a small degree.

I like em, like I said not the most potent but I did not expect it to be.

I am not sure why esko used Apollo? Maybe because the genes just go good together when it comes to final product.

DSCF2660_zps404f5abb.jpg

DSCF2663_zpsba609f00.jpg

If he does not. Let him know I think he did a swell job with blue rocket. It is the best batch of blue tasting seeds I have bought. A blue but maybe not the blue is in every pack I would say.

The taste varies in intensity of a blue tatse. Good old fashion earthy blue is with all but the creeping vine.

I like 1 of the bigger phenos as well... not as good as shorty but still a blue puff mixed with this yogurt or whatever else is in here that is with the majority as well.

The pheno that looked like a dj true blue was junk. short loose buds taste like blah smells kinda blah - no potency.

Edited by hic

hello hic,

Iff u look at those plants, u notice instantly this is a pure blueberry hybrid DJ Short, the dark clawings, Apollo11 do not do that.

Supose to be indica blueberry, but tests showed it was not the case at all. They went like a rocket, some have crazy yields. Blueberry Nitro.

I love the stretching indica blueberry most of all.

I did erase the wild blueberry sativa phenos, they are far off the difinition of what i mean. They flower to long, and are not ment.

Like u say, this is not stabilised. This is hybrid vigor that need selection, but u can find a nice keeper for a while.

I almost never show the strains that end up in the shops myself. There is a reason for that.

It is because i want that the seeds spread itself by quality.

Real neutral judgement comes from people like u,

It took me a while to can enter this forum, but i did find u.

For me, reading this report is feedback of the purest form.

Thank u, i learn from this.

I hope u enjoy the smoke,

it can never be all perfekt, but at least i hope u find some interesting tastes.

Just let me know if you ever want me to run something for the world to see. I am here to spread the love.

I liked it man I really did. Like you said never be all perfect but on one of those phenos it gets dam close.

Taste varies a bit like you state. The 1 I kept has a skunk overtone to her. Very nice smoke my patients and I thank you for your work with this Blue Rocket.

Some did grow again as you state fast quick!

If there is any information you seek that I did not provide I am here and will answer best I can.

Edited by hic

That's about it for the rockets gonna take it by the end of weekend.

Again thanks for the smoke esko. If at anytime you wanna grab a photo for any reason to use.. it is no concern of mine.

DSCF2742_zpsf9e0af40.jpg

DSCF2740_zps919364a9.jpg

DSCF2738_zps6919163d.jpg

DSCF2736_zpsf967251f.jpg

DSCF2734_zpsd033426f.jpg

You may do what you wish with your material or with this thread for sure.

I wish you could have a puff of skittles over cards while I hit the boudica.

Where is the shooting star when you want one eh?

You of-course will have to answer 1 question first in PM if you ever wanna grow show from me.

The others know what it is lol - who is your ...?

Welcome to the great big happy family eskobar. Glad you could stop by.

Well well well esko the creeping vine was most potent! a nice surprise to a wonderfull painless grow. The vine tastes almost as good as the blueberry phenos I think and has more initial whomp.

Good grow for people looking to grow something blue with a more sativa side to a buzz.