Dj True Blue

hic

that leaf crinkle is considered a unique signature of many of dj short's strains. a percentage of his seeds will have variegation and crinkled leaves, so I seriously doubt that it's from an azamax treatment. you said you wanted a good BB and now you have it, nice goin'.

The leaves do not take azamax at hard strength well. I know the leaves are to crinkle natuarally

http://www.seedsman.com/en/origins-of-blueberry/

I already have a blue thank you very much. However with this blue male I will have DP, SAGS and DJ blueberry all in 1 seed.

It is only an ingredient DJ's true blue.

Edited by hic

I will say 2 things.... I believe I got either a real bad batch of old seeds from ATTITUDE or DJ is slinging junk? I believe it to be Attitudes fault somehow.

I will say the 2nd thing...... If you are looking for a Blueberry like plant it is smarter to spend 300 dollars on Esko's products and find a phenol.

bunny muffin 50 bucks from sannie shop to be happy or spend 300 at the tude to be pissed? don't know but there ya go!

From all i hear DJ shorts true blueberry pales in comparison to his original blueberry i run it here and its fantastic but its also a spider mites favorite snack im fighting a holy war trying to keep my elites but so far resistance has been futile .

Hic id like to thank you for bringing back some grow journals to this website something we have been lacking for a while .

Ha ha ha ha.... Even the true blue male grows female hairs as we speak.

I have never in my life "except for a few bagseed" had such disappointment. Junk they are ALL junk.

Yes I will keep in the fact I did keep nutes low and I did spray with azamax and that I did use hps and that is was grown with BRAND NEW SOIL. I will also keep in mind I have had my 170 dollar ph-meter keeping an eye on what it drinks. I will also keep in mind I watch my temp and humidity. I will also keep in mind I have been growing for long enough to know it was not me... Junk.

If I have to bow down to these plants for them to grow anymore then I already have I will throw the rest in the snow. It does not work like that here. My grandchildren make me much more proud then these high class high dollar illegal to import seeds do.

I am as mad as a hippo with a bad tooth. Not to mention the 2 females that I have not been deleted smell of chocolate more then a blueberry. Better of running chocolope f-29s then wasting...ahh whatever.

Edited by hic

You got typical results with DJ Shorts True Blueberry. I haven't seen any reports where the folks growing them were happy with the results they got.

I will say this...I have seen some top shelf medical grade from DJ Short. The True Blueberry isn't one of them though. Flo, Cocoa Kush, Blue Moonshine, Early to mid 2000's Blueberry all had some epic phenos to be found.

GUy with aspergers can make a better blueberry then this with a simple CM jammy pheno and a Vortex of some sort. FYI

Many possibilites yet this is a great breeders work. F - that.

Would not be so authority minded had this not happen to so many.