Cotton Candy

hic

Nice looking plant hic. :goodjob:

I just put a fem seed of cotton candy in paper towell yesterday.

Hope mine turns out that nice. Any tips on how she grows?

Thanks

Wozer

I hope yours turns out nicer then mine..I gave it no love.

A tip for you is make sure you have plenty of weed at the house before you begin to flower her, or you will run out. She is slow although I do not know of any other phenos. This is a one shot deal. My aunt wants it (she wants me to make her something with it) I do not know but I know she will re-veg.

I have been using azamax sparingly. I am about to cut it down in a week. I may blast it one more time then wet with water couple times.

I usually use azamax more often but I just don't care to right now. I will probley just throw the plant away anyway after I keep a top.

Overages ya know.

I have been using azamax sparingly. I am about to cut it down in a week. I may blast it one more time then wet with water couple times.

I usually use azamax more often but I just don't care to right now. I will probley just throw the plant away anyway after I keep a top.

Overages ya know.

Shame see it tossed. Hope you get the mites down. Them little gentlemen got really bad I stopped growing for a bit. Good luck.

T O S S ? ? ?

toss onto the hash oil extractor should be more like it. Don't waste it bro. I'd happily turn the bottoms of those plants into whatever style/type of concentrate you want. much easier to store and incorporate into your weight limits. use in medibles, vaporizers or your favorite glassware

MADE TO ORDER shatter, budder, wax or winterized style BHO....also making RSO, CO2 (dry ice) and bubble hash.......

all labor, materials (accept meds) and equipment .....for a low commission

most processes are same day service

bring a sample for evaluation and yield estimate

• 4 weeks later...