Critical Mass X Sweet Tooth

hic

Had a grow of this just a minute ago. I will grow it again. Found a hawiian pheno my relative and I agree on this but what is nice is it taste like a the good CM on exhale...here are some various pics of them. I like it.

DSCF1979_zps35156692.jpg

DSCF1978_zps1f92023f.jpg

DSCF1970_zpsb032430b.jpg

DSCF1963_zps941a3e6b.jpg

DSCF1960_zps01a9dc59.jpg

Edited by hic

Hey let me know if you see something you do not like. I am no professional and do plants for myself. The Hawiian pheno looked a lot like a certain CM pheno yet it was very different as to it had a hawiian twist about it.

Took about 1.5 weeks longer then others as well. Buds fell off the stick as if it were ribs boiled in water. "other charecteristics"

You take care too.

Edited by hic

ahh the beautifull colors in the middle thanks.

When I run again if we are both around you will know when it will be time to come over. Like within this month I think I will start. Iknow its the 30th

Edited by hic

In the mid-seventy's i used to get these tin cans,vacuum sealed. you popped a key and peeled around the can to open.They were labeled some brand of Macadamia Nuts Evidently they ran a nite-shift because each one was filled with an oz of beautiful kine bud.definitely a sativa with a Thai influence. I did'nt see the indica characteristics until the end of decade They did'nt let them go quite as far as far as we do now, giving it a more floral taste.

Welcome newknees! That is a coincidence that you mention that because I was just telling some younger fellows yesterday about those tins! And I mentioned the very, very flowery and fruity smells and tastes as well. We must have gone to different schools together! Ha Ha Ha!!! I remember strains called Rainbow, Blue Hawaiian, of course Maui, and they always had overwhelmingingly good flowery and fruity smells and tastes that made your room smell like some good incense or something. I wonder how today's strains (and phenos) would stack up?

Peace...

Thankyou for the welcome Bisharoo.I'm sure that for the commercial applications they used some Indica [meatier buds and more intense heavy stonel }However i'm just as sure that for personal they maintaned their elite pure sativa strains energizing one's brain to reach a higher plane of thought and the energy to complete physical tasks with a great attitude.Too me that's what getting high was what it was all about. Now that i'm 61 i have a need to medicate and a strong Indica does wonders for maintaining a good attitude while living with pain and being able to sleep more soundly . I still like to get high so I thank God that he gave us more than one blend .