Critical Mass X Sweet Tooth

hic

History tells me the only reason the board allows me here is because just like a freak for the carnival I am good for business. They use me and I use them although once the balance is thrown off all un said deals are done.

I unlike many do not have the ability to care of such little issues of online hierarchy. I come to help but once that gets snuffed out I have no reason to be here as they are good for business as well. I know what I know C but when you think you are using them.....

We all need full access to people even in the caregiver seed issues. If I cannot reach every person I want then the scale has fallen. That is this freaks payment.

nothing personal busharoo but I do not serve the MMMA, I will let them serve me however and the people just like their protocol or creed clearly states.

To the council... " Yes I am the craziest sob there is..which would make me one of the most sane in this world. " Laugh at that.

the reason "the board" allows you here hic... :)

the board is "we the people"

you coming here may have gotten off to a strange start...

and maybe you rant about things..

but who here doesn't?

we are all a bit different by personality trait....

we are all welcome here so long as we are respectful.

number one rule.

respect your fellow human to the fullest. even when they do things to make you think they don't deserve it.

we all share a common denominator.. we are interested in or actively participating in cannabis as medicine.

i appreciate you posting pictures and strain info as well

i enjoy seeing peoples hard work and the results they can attain.

to me.. this is about helping our neighbors. and by posting "journals (pictures and information on strains)" it helps people tremendously.

Welcome and Thank you again for posting.

History tells me the only reason the board allows me here is because just like a freak for the carnival I am good for business. They use me and I use them although once the balance is thrown off all un said deals are done.

I unlike many do not have the ability to care of such little issues of online hierarchy. I come to help but once that gets snuffed out I have no reason to be here as they are good for business as well. I know what I know C but when you think you are using them.....

We all need full access to people even in the caregiver seed issues. If I cannot reach every person I want then the scale has fallen. That is this freaks payment.

nothing personal busharoo but I do not serve the MMMA, I will let them serve me however and the people just like their protocol or creed clearly states.

To the council... " Yes I am the craziest sob there is..which would make me one of the most sane in this world. " Laugh at that.

I am trying to see how you interpreted what I said as somehow you serving the MMMA. I can't quite put my finger on it. Maybe you could explain further, if you want to, as I am curious. Do I somehow represent the MMMA to you? My friend hic, I am just a poor soul trying to get by as best as I can without doing intentional harm to others. I have no affiliation with the MMMA other than what you have, I have just been on this forum a few more days, no biggie. You bring knowlege and talent. I was only saying thank you for helping us learn more and for growing top notch meds that help people. When I say around here, I mean mostly Michigan, but I also might mean the entire human race or the universe as we can now percieve it. Thank you hic, and I am sorry if I somehow made it seem as if I was trying to see you in a subserviant role to the MMMA or anyone/thing else, for that matter. I truly hope you have less pain today than yesterday, but more than tomorrow! Please keep the free info. coming hic. We appreciate it around here in Michigan and around this dimension! Ha Ha Ha!!!

Peace...

Ferengi_1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

You were rude 1 too many times. Go buy some seeds and find out.

Hic, This is Pic. Were you addressing me? I asked what you prefer about the CM bloodline and by what criteria you choose phenos? Please, how is that being rude even one time? CM x Sweet Tooth cross is a blend of two of the greatest yielding strains of all time, but you say the result is lesser weight?