When Can I Get Medicne? Receive My Card? According To My Particular Situation.

Hey guys Im new to all this, this is my first post, I was wondering if anyone could help me with this question. I received a Dr. Recommended Marijuana Recommendation on Jan. 16. Mailed all necessary documentation to MMMA who cashed my $100 money order on Jan.24. Since they just cashed my money order can I take all copies of documents to a dispensary/care giver and buy medicine? How do I get proof they cashed my money order? When should I expect to receive my card in the Mail since it was cashed on Jan24.? Thanks everyone!

You should have used a personal check instead of a money order, as there is no way to tell when the money order was cashed. they have 10 business days to turn you down. That would bring you to Jan 30. If you haven't heard from them by then, you can probably assume that you have been accepted. I do not know if a dispensary will take your paperwork without a card. I have never been in a dispensary downstate. In the UP you cannot get service without a card.