Outdoor Grows Legal Prior To Hb4851

You all do Realize the Cruxt of this and all arguments is still founded on the very Fact, the MMM Act was Passed via People's Initiative... Not Legislatively, not Judicially, and not Executively, but by the very power giving body that makes up this State we call Michigan, The People.

You see, so long as you all keep running around on top of the floor trying to put out these "FIRES" made by Legislation and the Judicial, then you will NEVER get a chance to get below the floor to the root of the problem.

We the People of the State of Michigan, are who GIVES Power to those of the State that Work for us.   With this law being passed By the People, With the People, and For the People, the State MUST DO what we told them to do, UNLESS they can get YOU TO AGREE with them, that THEY HAVE THE POWER.  

I refute that theory, for without US, the STATE is NOTHING but Dirt and Water, as it has nothing to provide it what it needs, which is Our agreeing to the STATE having the Power to do what IT wants, not what YOU Tell it to do.

the very Power of this Act is the Fact it was initiated, passed, and ratified by We the People.  But if you just prefer to let THEY THE STATE, tell you they have the power and authority to do what you dont want them to, then you will get what you deserve.  

So how has that been working out so far?

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Itisi is right, if you are going to do it why leave it to chance?  I know it is a pain in the arse but if that is all it takes to avoid a huge headache, do it!

Compliance with Improper Acts only lend Credibility to the Improper Act as actually being Proper.

Under that Logic, the NAZIs ovened a whole hell of allot of people, because, well, thats what the "STATE" told them do to....

yes a greenhouse is outdoors....

if it was indoors it is called a sun room or solarium.

a top is a side.  just like a bottom side.  the bottom was specifically excluded so we don't need a concrete or wood floor... that way we can plant directly into the ground. (thank you)

top side

bottom side

right side

left side

in side

out side

front side

back side

all sides.... and clearly definable as such.

if you have the means and want to test the theory as to whether or not the legislators intended the use of a roof when they say a structure "enclosed on all sides" then good luck with that....

the words indicate that the intent of the legislative changes is to enclose the plants in a structure that does not allow entry from any unauthorized people...

it does not say unaided entry..

so a simple climb...

a complex climb....

any climb will clear any height of fence... even a 100 foot tall fence...

therefore it stands to reason the only way it is going to be allowable is to have something to stop a person from crossing over the crest...and into the plants enclosed area. (roof)  (open air roof) (closed air roof) but roof roof roof roof roof roof roof

it is ultimately up to each person to decide.. none of us knows for absolute...

- CAUTION -

i would error on the side of wisdom and my desire to minimize the possibility of being removed from my plants....

my advice?

if your not sure and confused about the possibility..call and ask your local prosecutor.  they will tell you and then you will know.

But when you Visit a Professional Greenhouse,  you go INSIDE the greenhouse, so how can you be outside, If you are Stepping InSide?

Yep you hit the nail on the head Mal.  I does say fully enclosed, that was enough to convince me it needed a top to be legal

and yet a prison yard is considered, FULLY Enclosed....  A Secure Parking Lot where one parks for a fee, and has insurance on damage, theft, is considered, Fully Enclosed, though there is no top Side, Roof, or canopy over the parking lot.   If Insurance will pay a claim from a theft that was perpetrated in a Fully Enclosed, Secure Parking Lot, then.......

Edited by Timmahh

"OutDoors" is defined as fully exposed to all of Natures Elements.   Not just the Light/Dark part, or just the wind part, or just the cold, hot, snow, rain or sunlight.  you take any one of those away, you leave the definition of being Outdoors.

Under a Pavilion, you are in a Covered Structure. this is called Partially Exposed....
thus not Fully enclosed, just Covered, to provide Shelter from SOME of the Elements of Nature, IE Rain, Sun, Snow Ect.  It does nothing for wind, cold, heat, ect....

Again, a Prison yard, an AREA that is considered by every state in the Nation as Fully enclosed and secure, (even without the armed guards) is somehow NOT fully enclosed and secure when it comes to a Medical Cannabis Grow.      

This is where I return to the fact we passed this ACT by a Peoples Initiative!

Edited by Timmahh

Do these  laws cover outdoor grows in a city like lets say Saginaw? As long as its locked and enclosed on all sides and cant be seen by neighbors.

Can I cover the top with see through plastic pole barn siding as long as its secure and my neighbors cant see in? And of course a fence or two?.

I have a private back yard on the outskirts of the city and would like to construct an outside grow room. Maybe or maybe not. Just thinking about it at this time.

Wozer

I should think these laws cover outdoor grows anywhere, and without exception. Saginaw is one of the places where there is no local ordinance that in anywhere restricts our enjoyment of the mma. Is the plastic pole barn siding you speak of rigid, as I expect you to mean? If that is the case there should be no problem. There is no reason to hesitate. You obviously understand the law where it comes to keeping things out of sight.

Edited by mibrains

Under that Logic, the NAZIs ovened a whole hell of allot of people, because, well, thats what the "STATE" told them do to....

Sure Tim, it is exactly like that... 

If you are confident that you are right then by all means grow outdoors and do it with the bare minimum you think will fly.  I really do not care.

"OutDoors" is defined as fully exposed to all of Natures Elements.   Not just the Light/Dark part, or just the wind part, or just the cold, hot, snow, rain or sunlight.  you take any one of those away, you leave the definition of being Outdoors.

Under a Pavilion, you are in a Covered Structure. this is called Partially Exposed....

thus not Fully enclosed, just Covered, to provide Shelter from SOME of the Elements of Nature, IE Rain, Sun, Snow Ect.  It does nothing for wind, cold, heat, ect....

Again, a Prison yard, an AREA that is considered by every state in the Nation as Fully enclosed and secure, (even without the armed guards) is somehow NOT fully enclosed and secure when it comes to a Medical Cannabis Grow.

This is where I return to the fact we passed this ACT by a Peoples Initiative!

Thanks so much for that tim. Edited by GregS

Ask The Sheriff.

I want to know if OUR law not the sherrifs law covers me.

Isn't Bob looking for people with anxiety issues?

That could be me...lol 

I should think these laws cover outdoor grows anywhere, and without exception. Saginaw is one of the places where there is no local ordinance that in anywhere restricts our enjoyment of the mma. Is the plastic pole barn siding you speak of rigid, as I expect you to mean? If that is the case there should be no problem. There is no reason to hesitate. You obviously understand the law where it comes to keeping things out of sight.

Yes the plastic siding im talking about is rigid. I couldnt find a link for it. I found it at Lowes.

It is shaped like pole barn siding but it comes in  clear, smoked, and a few other shades.

Thanks

Wozer

So you say, but sue the State to lose the Registry on grounds of Invasion of Personal Privacy and Medical Privacy and watch what happens.

But it appears that reality is still above many of your heads.

We are thrilled by your intellectual greatness.

Is there more?

So you say, but sue the State to lose the Registry on grounds of Invasion of Personal Privacy and Medical Privacy and watch what happens.

But it appears that reality is still above many of your heads.

I still read everything you write as if you're that disadvantaged pre-teen South park character you emulated in the past. 

In other words, your posts here are clutter.