Outdoor Grows Legal Prior To Hb4851

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ez does it

If 'Timmahh' is emulating the South Park character of the same name, then this is a repugnant and disrespectful reference and is poking fun at someone with true medical issues.  Not at all appropriate for a medical website.....maybe for teenage gamers...but not here.

I simply can't frontload respect for anybody who would choose such a screen name.  Might as well call oneself, "Cerebral Palsy is Funny"

Edited by Highlander

In my eyes there is a list leo goes by 1st is dispensaries 2nd people how PEOPLE WHO GROW OUTSIDE in there face laughing at them 3rd people who have massive grows 4th if there is any money and time left is young kids growing and acting stupid about it .The true ? is where on list do you wanna be. I know its law but they will drag your donkey though the mud till you are broke

If 'Timmahh' is emulating the South Park character of the same name, then this is a repugnant and disrespectful reference and is poking fun at someone with true medical issues.  Not at all appropriate for a medical website.....maybe for teenage gamers...but not here.

I simply can't frontload respect for anybody who would choose such a screen name.  Might as well call oneself, "Cerebral Palsy is Funny"

There is no accounting for taste. If it is poor, and I could not agree more, it is nonetheless required that we approach it with a civil tongue. Your reply here is a good example, and expresses all the intent that a personal attack would, and has more authority.

Thank you.

It is VERY Clear the Ignorance level here has completely fallen below that of imbecile in the last 12 months.  Looking around at the CREW Running the place, could anything less be expected.  I guess I look at the Glass as 1/2 full, but it is very apparent this is a completely full glass of BULLSCAT.    

Well Done Michael and Chad. you two deserve this CF that USED to be the best site on the Web.  

Still does not change the FACT the State gets its power from you and I.... They Listen to what WE tell them to do, Unless your full of Ignorance and believe the State has Power over you...   

You can be the Path, or the One Walking the Path.
I prefer to be the One Walking the Path, opposed to those of you here that much prefer being the stone.

It is VERY Clear the Ignorance level here has completely fallen below that of imbecile in the last 12 months.  Looking around at the CREW Running the place, could anything less be expected.  I guess I look at the Glass as 1/2 full, but it is very apparent this is a completely full glass of BULLSCAT.    

Well Done Michael and Chad. you two deserve this CF that USED to be the best site on the Web.  

Still does not change the FACT the State gets its power from you and I.... They Listen to what WE tell them to do, Unless your full of Ignorance and believe the State has Power over you...   

I prefer to be the One Walking the Path, opposed to those of you here that much prefer being the stone.

Speaking of ignorance.....your grammar skills and command of using capital letters leave much room for want....."your full of ignorance..."  Gimme a break.  These are the words of a fool.  Too bad you choose to use  them and thereby associate yourself with the fools.

You're full of ignorance

Keep that tape over your mouth.

'nuff said.

Keep that tape over your mouth.

Seriously.  I have handed big tim his arse several times in the past few months.  Generally he skulks away and sulks for a while.

He is the most condescending and insulting person I've seen on this forum.  When he was a mod his mod power went to his head and he was rude and obnoxious in the forums and in PM.  After the 3ma changed management a year ago big tim was on rollitup trying to get personal info from people and acting as though he had some authority to conduct "investigations" as to where money went.  Napoleon complex???  If this place is as bad as he constantly claims then why is he regularly here?  Take a walk big boy.

Seriously.  I have handed big tim his arse several times in the past few months.  Generally he skulks away and sulks for a while.

He is the most condescending and insulting person I've seen on this forum.  When he was a mod his mod power went to his head and he was rude and obnoxious in the forums and in PM.  After the 3ma changed management a year ago big tim was on rollitup trying to get personal info from people and acting as though he had some authority to conduct "investigations" as to where money went.  Napoleon complex???  If this place is as bad as he constantly claims then why is he regularly here?  Take a walk big boy.

erm. That was his last warning.

It is VERY Clear the Ignorance level here has completely fallen below that of imbecile in the last 12 months. Looking around at the CREW Running the place, could anything less be expected. I guess I look at the Glass as 1/2 full, but it is very apparent this is a completely full glass of BULLSCAT.

Ouch, sticks and stones man. I'm just glad I didn't spend months going all over the web sticking up for someone only to turn on him in the eleventh hour.

Was it ignorance or treachery?

Cav, love the avatar!

Goblue!!

Tim, you really should go see your state rep and senator and inform that they work for you and they darn sure better remember it or you are going to vote them out. I am sure it work bro..

edit: Make sure to give them that line about walking the path. They'll love it!

Edited by SFC

Sorry this is so long, but I have experience..2 summers ago I had the experience of helicopter and then 8 cops at the outdoor grow. (some bayanet, some state police,)..They all waited there for 2 hours until I got there.

Since my grow was in the middle of nowhere on very remote land no neighbors, the only way anyone would see it would be helicopter, so at least a helicopter can't get me this year, because it isn't stationary.  I had grown 51 plants (caregiver for 5, so under limit in numbers)  I had about 9 cut down and in my pole barn..they were wet so they didnt charge me with overage...wheew!  I had them enclosed a 8' welded wire fencem that i had covered with blackshade cloth so you couldn't see in unless from the air. They told me it wasn't good enough.  I had just purchased a greenhouse and it was out there, so they knew I was putting it up.  Some told me my fence wasn't secure enough,(i didn't have the fencing stapled down in the ground) some said I needed a top, so in the future to either grow in the greenhouse or in the pole barn. 

Scared me to death when I got the call from the patient who lives on the land, so on the drive up north,  I had called a lawyer and he told me I was going to jail and to insist on a search warrant for the pole barn.  I tried to do that, and they weren't too happy,so using my intuition, I gave in and let them in even though it was full of hanging cut plants.  They later told me if I would have insisted on the search warrant, they would have charged me. I just noticed that Komorn law addressed a case about usability of wet product. I'm glad I wasn't the test case.

Every one of them were arguing on what was legal and what wasn't, so it is all subjective to what each cop thinks is right.  

I thought I had read they had done away with the roof being counted as a side, but it looks like the language is still there, maybe it was in the original bill and got changed during legislative process. 

To be sure I was safe last year, I installed my greenhouse INSIDE the fence, locked the greenhouse door, and the fence door, had copies of my legal paperwork attached to the front door.  I also covered the greenhouse roof with fence, made sure the fencing was pegged down to the ground and then put plastic over the entire area. 

I am surprised more people don't do this, because the sun is free!  I also bought a washing machine at lowes that was dented for 200 dollars, and I make hash, so haters who think we end up with too much product are wrong. It allows you to be able to really offer your patients more choices with varieties of tinctures, oils, capsules, and edibles.

• 1 month later...