Dte Offering Free Electricity ?

Kingdiamond

Not disagreeing with what you are saying on what a doctor can and cannot tell a patient but I do have medicine from a U of M doctor and it was prescribed in that exact manor. He said it may or may not work for you but we will start experimenting with frequency and dosage and see what we come up with. Exactly as you described.

I agree. The difference being the doc you are describing said, "we will start experimenting." That's different from the doc saying, "I don't know. Just go use it." In your case the doc kept a hand in the healthcare.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Makes sense..... I can see the little differences.

Well believe it or not, there are actulay pt's who have never used mmj untill it was suggested to them or they are just trying it becuase nothing else worked, they dont have a clue where to get it from, they may not be able to do the c.c's what ever is left of them, so they realy have no clue how to get med grade mm or any grade of it,

I dont realy know what a dr. that realy has no clue could tell a pt about quanity and how often to do mm as there medicine, (yes I know we have some dr.'s that know about it) all they can realy be told is use a lil and see how it works and increase or decrease as needed!

Im thinking that is why we have c.g's not to only grow for pt's but I would have to think the c.g knows how potent the mm is and can tell the pt better than a dr. as to what it will do and how you may feel! A Dr. pretty much only knows that it helps aids and cancer pt's get the muchies and eat! thats a good thing when they cant keep anything down, but they still want to eat because mm makes you want to eat eh?

Just my opinion, c.g's are the ones that make sure the pt is doing their medicine correctly and will get there dosages down or up for them!

Peace

Jim

Well believe it or not, there are actulay pt's who have never used mmj untill it was suggested to them or they are just trying it becuase nothing else worked, they dont have a clue where to get it from, they may not be able to do the c.c's what ever is left of them, so they realy have no clue how to get med grade mm or any grade of it,

I dont realy know what a dr. that realy has no clue could tell a pt about quanity and how often to do mm as there medicine, (yes I know we have some dr.'s that know about it) all they can realy be told is use a lil and see how it works and increase or decrease as needed!

Im thinking that is why we have c.g's not to only grow for pt's but I would have to think the c.g knows how potent the mm is and can tell the pt better than a dr. as to what it will do and how you may feel! A Dr. pretty much only knows that it helps aids and cancer pt's get the muchies and eat! thats a good thing when they cant keep anything down, but they still want to eat because mm makes you want to eat eh?

Just my opinion, c.g's are the ones that make sure the pt is doing their medicine correctly and will get there dosages down or up for them!

Peace

Jim

I agree but if you don't have a C.G then it's up to a Patient?

I wish we could think like you we used to but the courts our wearing us down

thanks bob...

you are a true warrior for the cause.. and no matter what else happens i for one appreciate all the stress you had to go through to ensure my rights are protected.

i am not glad it has to happen, but i defiantly appreciate those pioneers who are "blazing" the trail.

keep your head high, and do not loose faith.

you are going to prevail

absolutely agreed Jim..

in today's atmosphere i take great personal pride in keeping up with and asking my patients how the medicine i am producing is working for them...

i had one patient last year who was totally new... i have had maybe 3-4 all together since starting... that i have helped and guided...

i like the newbies the best...

their input is invaluable because they are untarnished as to their preconceived notions of how cannabis will affect them... so they are very appreciative, and blown away by the results usually..

out of the many i have helped that are brand new to cannabis.. only one is not continuing her therapy.. shes not comfortable with the "buzz"

my newest obsession for this year is removing the "buzz" factor for patients that need it.

"daytime" or "professional strength" cannabis.... for the indiscriminate user's needs.

thanks bob...

you are a true warrior for the cause.. and no matter what else happens i for one appreciate all the stress you had to go through to ensure my rights are protected.

i am not glad it has to happen, but i defiantly appreciate those pioneers who are "blazing" the trail.

keep your head high, and do not loose faith.

you are going to prevail

Thanks for your support it means a lot to us

I can personally say when I was at the clinic there were several people there I heard talking that had never tried marijuana but was recommended by their doctor to try it because nothing else was working. I did not hear everything but 1 guy was at least in his 70's and had not idea how to even use marijuana.

Peace

Jim

Ohh believe me I know.... One of my patients was exactly like that when we first signed.

I can personally say when I was at the clinic there were several people there I heard talking that had never tried marijuana but was recommended by their doctor to try it because nothing else was working. I did not hear everything but 1 guy was at least in his 70's and had not idea how to even use marijuana.

Which is why doctors need to be taking on a larger role in this. If a pt has never seen nor used mj then they may be clueless. Telling them to find a cg is a shot in the dark. Cgs have no education requirements and, let's face it, many are as clueless as the pt are and are upstarts looking to make some money.

They all need to know two things 1) NO, 2) remain silent and call your lawyer, LEO will do whatever they want (but they know you have covered your donkey).

I pass out the DVDs from flexyour rights anytime I can (it costs me around $1 a DVD, so it is not all that often) you can watch online

http://www.flexyourrights.org/

It's cheesy sometimes, but it doe get the point across -- your not smarter the LEO who do this all day every day...say no and shut up (and get a good video system, and QIK.com on your phone).

M

This is an education process. Most of the people I meet in the "real world" don't have a clue about mmj law in Michigan. Every time I go to a cert clinic, I get an earful of rubbish.

"patients can own guns but caregivers can't"

"rooted cuttings don't count as long as they are still in your EZCloner"

"If you write 'Don't use until ____ date" on a jar, it doesn't count"

and much, much more.

I have talked to many patients expecting free meds. Many just don't understand. The conversation usually goes like this:

Me: "If you get meds for free, how does your CG get paid?"

Pt: "He sells overages to dispensaries and other patients"

Me: "if he already has patients buying from him, why wouldn't he sign up one of those patients? Even for free? Rather than sign up with a random stranger looking for free meds?"

Pt: "Well, I only need 1oz per month, so the CG can find patients to register with who need more than what their 12 plants can produce and use meds from some of MY 12 plants to fill that gap."

Me: "if your prospective CG can't supply a patient with 12 plants, do you really want him as a CG?"

Pt: "Well, if my CG is selling to multiple other patients, that isn't any of my business, and isn't any of my concern."

Me: "most people cry like babies when the cops show up. You can find one story after another about knowledgeable people foolishly letting LEOs search their house, even when they are over (ala Mike and Shy). If/when LEO busts your CG for selling outside his registered patients, what are the odds that the CG will throw as many people as he can under the bus as he can, in the hopes of better treatment? Be prepared for your CG to tell LEOs that you and he had a "deal" going where he gave you free meds, and in exchange, you didn't care if he sold your overages to other people."

I have used this approach with several patients and then left it to them to decide...you can find a free med CG for sure. Just understand the risk. Most patients seem to conclude that paying a couple hundred bucks a month for meds is a better idea than getting dragged into some CG's conspiracy. Some don't.

CaveatLector, your right 100% -- we need to start holding classes all over -- with a donation to cover the costs of some basic handouts...I can get flexyourrights to give us deals on DVDs (they did search and seizure way back in the day), and although cheesy, it gets the point across to the people -- say no and shut up is the crux of the matter when asked to search you car or house -- NO - and make it clear.

We know it makes little difference on the side of the road/or at your door - they (LEO) is going to do what they want priod-- all that matters is IF you have a chance to win at a suppression hearing and walk out of court -- case dismissed....

The bottom line is: IF you say "yes" or any way do not say "NO I DO NOT CONSENT TO ANY SEARCH" to LEO's request to search, your cooked and WILL loose in Court. If you refuse, and make it clear -- you should win (this is NOT legal advise, but educational repeating of the www.flexyourrights.com video says -- which is correct).

Everyone always says (I bunny muffin you not) -- if I say No they will think I got something --- THIS MISSES THE POINT (they think everyone is holding something dummys) THAT YOU WANT TO WIN IN COURT and your just not going to if you consent to any search -- Man Up, you got to say NO nomatter what you "think" they are thinking (which is impossible anyway).

say no to a search request -- you got a chance. to win in court

say yes to a search request -- you lost in court already then and there.....

M

Which is why doctors need to be taking on a larger role in this. If a pt has never seen nor used mj then they may be clueless. Telling them to find a cg is a shot in the dark. Cgs have no education requirements and, let's face it, many are as clueless as the pt are and are upstarts looking to make some money.

Edited by Murph

hey back to that free electricity; I heard that Health Canada pays the electric bill for qualifying patients . Is that why Remo shows us all those grows with 16 lights and up? Is that why they are trying to repeal the act? cause it cost money? lets start our own electric production facility and members get it for half price.

Well not really i just have to shake my head at all of these new patients looking for handouts. :rolleyes:

Growing cannabis takes time and a lot of money when are people going to realize that nothing in life is free ill tell you all about a prospective patient who i was going to sign on with he said hes been out of work for 2 years and cant afford to pay full price for his monthly amount of medicine we agree to meet at mcdonalds on woodward im sitting in the front picture window in pulls a Saleen mustang spotless rims the whole package im getting jealous i watch the guy walk in he comes up to me "are you King" ? :huh:

Im just at a loss for words this guy cried poor for the entire week then pulls up in a car worth as much as much house yet im suppose to have compassion for him this free ounce a month urban myth is destroying the caregiving buisness electricity genetics soil pots lights nutrients all come at a premium yet im supose to eat the costs and give free ounces to people who have more than i do . <_<

I feel bad for you if I was in your hood I would give you something for free. just sounds like it's some thing you could use to restore your faith in humanity. I would like to make you some cookies or share the old lady or something.

I am a caregiver in muskegon and I only have one patient because im tired of them playing lets makr a deal with my wallet telling me how much they want and or exspect I do.t put donation that high peple contact me and wany 1oz or 2 oz my moms friend said that some cc said they wod give him 2oz to sign on and 2oz a month a.d then said can you beat that I said good luck I would take that deal lmao

Sorry spelling is so bad was in a hurry not looking at the screen I cut deals depending but free without buying any dont no about that price I have is pretty low looking for more people to help but tell us caregivers about yourself then what you can afford not your demands people do promise free but nobody gets it and if I give you some to sign on and some every month and havenot grown yours yet whos am I giving you think about it