The Kent County Sheriff’S Office Talks About Dispensaries

Yes they need to be reformed for sure because they might be helping a person with cancer but at the same time making a school mad. You see?

The school has a lot of say to the elders of the community. More then a cancer patient believe it or not.

They are stealing potential future votes with random acts of ignorance.

Edited by hic

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is were becoming a good caregiver math is essential.

I have 3 plus myself. If I grow everyones limit so everyone s sitting on 2.5 ounces. and I am allowed to hold on to extra. That means the next batch is material for whatever.

My friend spoke to a lawyer a jar that is wet and curing is not usuable material.

well you can think that all you want, but when they come and take all of your stuff they weigh the plants in the dirt! if it is in a jar it is usable, if it is hanging from the rafters waiting to go in the jars it is usable!

There is no such thing as overages!

Loose Lips Sink Ships!

Peace

Jim

No NO NO fine take everything I said back then and I will say.

It goes all the way up to the doctor wanting to make a buck. It is not the dispensaries fault they cannot be ummm discrimitory?

What I will say then because no agenda is needed is that I believe that they must regulate the amount bought. They need something to be more professional?

I can walk in and buy a couple ounces and sling it, anyone can. Now if medication is the issue why not settle with a amount that is appropriate. You need not sell an ounce a time for that is why MI made caregivers.

I do not wish to confuse and I am up to nothing again neutral I am.

I have just one well maybe 2 questions for you.

Do you grow?

and do you realy put wet budds in a jar?

Peace

Jim

I understand.

then why grow overages? Kill the plant that is inconveiniant then. No one says you have to keep it either. Throw it in the trash if you are fearfull for having a bit to much.

That again does not justify selling overages if there are to be no overages? in the first place.

So now we are here again ..."did not take long I just started over".

Why is something that is not supposed to be there so dam expensive?

Why is if this overage that is not too exist sits in front of my face for 360 bucks a ounce.

If there are to be no overages how did the cops track the smoke back to there?

A would consider 50 bucks an ounce a donation for something that is not too exist, yet I hear they sell overages for like 150 to 200? Wheres the donation come into play again?

Hic, incidents like the one you mention do give this movement a bad name. There can be no doubt about that. I am far less sure of your other conclusions however.

It appears to me that you are judging patient qualifications by the way the patient looks to you. I don't think that can be accurately done. There was a community outcry when Senator Jones claimed the Lansing protesters didnt look sick to him.

I am also hearing this sort of rally cry against dispensaries. Again you make valid points but your conclusion that the dispensary distribution channel is no good, is too narrow. I have been to dispensaries though I too prefer other options. At times and for a variety of reasons, the dispensary was the best option for me and is for many legit patients too.

Finally, you seem to conclude that we can band together and control the behavior of others. That is simply incorrect. One can have a talk with a fellow patient or caregiver and express concerns but beyond that I don't believe you should try to control the behavior of other patients/caregivers. Ask yourself how you would feel if a patient came up to you and tried to change your preferred ways.

Hic, incidents like the one you mention do give this movement a bad name. There can be no doubt about that. I am far less sure of your other conclusions however.

It appears to me that you are judging patient qualifications by the way the patient looks to you. I don't think that can be accurately done. There was a community outcry when Senator Jones claimed the Lansing protesters didnt look sick to him.

I am also hearing this sort of rally cry against dispensaries. Again you make valid points but your conclusion that the dispensary distribution channel is no good, is too narrow. I have been to dispensaries though I too prefer other options. At times and for a variety of reasons, the dispensary was the best option for me and is for many legit patients too.

Finally, you seem to conclude that we can band together and control the behavior of others. That is simply incorrect. One can have a talk with a fellow patient or caregiver and express concerns but beyond that I don't believe you should try to control the behavior of other patients/caregivers. Ask yourself how you would feel if a patient came up to you and tried to change your preferred ways.

You get me all wrong.

I cannot control anything here? or there or off in oz.

I simply saying reform will save votes. Nothing more nothing less.

OOOO NOOOO you ARE JOKING CORRECT?

no im not joking, when you say you have $360 oz's your looking at in despenses and on the street, and talking about putting mm in jars wet, It makes me feel you realy dont know the process, Im not trying to be negative with you, and I dont comment to much on overages, in fact everytime I see some one writing about it, I say loose lips sink ships!

If you have plants drying waiting to go into the jar, to be popped once a day for how long? we all have our own method of curing, If I put budds in a jar, I most definatly dump it out the next day to see if it is wet, if it is, it goes back into a paper bag for a lil while longer, when my mm gets put in a jar it is dry, it isnt cured yet, but it is usable, and most you buy at depenses does not get cured, alot of c.g do not cure their mm, when I get some from my c.g I cure it myself, it is usualy nice and dry so all i have to do is cure it, but im using a budd of it the sec i get it to check it out, I like mine to taiste a certain way, so I cure mine! Im a cg/pt, I grow for my pt and me, and my c.g grows for his pts and me and him! he dont do things the same as me, it dont mean Im gonna just use it the way i get it from my c.g, I like my mm to have a nice mellow taiste to it,

ok I believe bob mentioned something about making oil out of your overages, but he thinks it would be more of a problem with leo, do they still have the law in the books about enhancing marijuana? we have to many new pts that never smoked weed in there lives and they dont want to, so they are going to be doing edibles, which is enhanced mj! I love the butter but that way dont help get rid of these so called overages, you take an oz or 2 oz and make a few lb's of butter, that isnt helping the overage thing, but turning lb's into oil is making oz's and lb's into grams! and it can be used for any kind of medibles!

Peace

Jim

The oz in front of my face was a metaphor...I would never buy and ounce from any of em...I get 2 gram samples dude.

I am not going to make a thread in here explaining curing - figure it out for yourself.

Forget oil if there are to be no overages throw the dam plant in the snow...it is that easy.

I am not about to write a biography.

The dispensaries need to reform, it is in the best interest of the "medical community" not so for the slingers I know.

My friend spoke to a lawyer a jar that is wet and curing is not usuable material.

Did he say it was legal, or that he could defend the concept in court? Huge difference.

Has the lawyer already successfully defended someone on this? If not, don't take his word.

Lawyers aren't the ones that interpret the law, judges are.

The oz in front of my face was a metaphor...I would never buy and ounce from any of em...I get 2 gram samples dude.

I am not going to make a thread in here explaining curing - figure it out for yourself.

Forget oil if there are to be no overages throw the dam plant in the snow...it is that easy.

I am not about to write a biography.

The dispensaries need to reform, it is in the best interest of the "medical community" not so for the slingers I know.

as of now there are no legal despenses in michigan, so who cares, why dont you write a book on growing and curing! it sounds like you have no clue what curing or usable mj is!

Dont worry the big money guys behind depesnse will ruin things fast enough in our state, and they will ruin the pt/c.g moddle, and all people that dont grow will be paying 350 to 400 and oz, and c.g will be lining up to dump it to the despense if it goes that way, when this law passed to many people had $ signs in there eyes, they were going to quit their jobs and stay home and sell mj legaly to their pt's and any pt, and c.g's and depenses! I know alot of people who spent alot of money who cant do what they planned on doing, unless they want to take the chance of going to jail and losing their kids!

Hey Hic, I wish you could go back further and see alot of my threads about despenses, dr's, and every thing else I thought was going to ruin what we have, I totaly have nothing against you, Ive just been a whole lot more educated about the mm system, and you totaly remind me of me back than and now in some ways, just becuase we dont agree on everything doesnt mean we are on different sides,

I wish you well!

Peace

Jim

I hear ya phaq.

Another thread that ends nothing. I will wake u tomorrow and they will still be there won't they.Ripping off cancer patients selling them a gram of pot for darn near a half tank of gas.

I see I know if I had to rely upon their talons for relief I would be even more angry at a couple issues with em so whatever.

They dispensaries are not even in my world up here if I do not wish to taste samples.

I will leave it to you to talk about. It will never matter to me anyway really will it? You all know where I stand no reason to continue.

I can preach all day about what is happening and many will still just look at their bud and drool all day long and care of nothing but themselves.

Well Michigan you have your pot don't you!

Edited by hic

dont you live in MI hic? I dont realy care if despenses are allowed back as long as it dont hurt the pt/c.g modle! thats all, but the problem is, I think it will hurt us in one way or the other,

My c.g used to dump it at a dispense for like 200 a zip and they were selling it to pts for 38 bucks a grm! I dont know how anyone can be happy about that, including my c.g and the dispense, making a living off of sick and disabled broke pt's!

Peace

Jim

I live in Michigan YES! Does it really affect ME? NO and Yes.

Yes as to I will no longer be a caregiver if the dispensaries ruin it for everyone. No because I grew before I had a card and if the state takes it away I will still grow after the card, just not as much ya know.

Trust me they will ruin it...they already are. How many schools have had a problem with kids selling meds already? How many parents are concerned at the high quality of marijuana today strong enough for cancer getting into their kids hands? - It aint coming from mexico now.

This thread is funny. Oh the children! OH NO! Never in the history of the world has a child been exposed to marijuana or sold it in school. Especially never before the MMMA was passed. I would rather a kid eat a edible in school than snort their buddy's Adderall in the bathroom.

California seems to have dispensaries without infringing on patients that choose not to use them, has for a long time too. OH NO! Evil bad bad dispensary. Go to the hood in a non medical state and buy some medical grade marijuana guess what? Its 20 a gram all day and probably safer for the seller. In NYC 5 grams is a 100 bucks for medical grade. But But I should be able to force someone to grow high quality meds with high dollar equipment and it should cost me next to nothing. Oh ya and everyone with a card is deathly ill, I cant believe these savages are taking advantage of them like this.

Get real.

This thread is funny. Oh the children! OH NO! Never in the history of the world has a child been exposed to marijuana or sold it in school. Especially never before the MMMA was passed. I would rather a kid eat a edible in school than snort their buddy's Adderall in the bathroom.

California seems to have dispensaries without infringing on patients that choose not to use them, has for a long time too. OH NO! Evil bad bad dispensary. Go to the hood in a non medical state and buy some medical grade marijuana guess what? Its 20 a gram all day and probably safer for the seller. In NYC 5 grams is a 100 bucks for medical grade. But But I should be able to force someone to grow high quality meds with high dollar equipment and it should cost me next to nothing. Oh ya and everyone with a card is deathly ill, I cant believe these savages are taking advantage of them like this.

Get real.

Do Google search on "California marijuana dispensaries proposition 19" and you will find more than enough to read about dispensaries fighting cannabis legalization in 2010.

For instance if prop 19 had passed it became a crime to smoke with a 17 year old if you were 19. As medical patients it is completely legal. It also would have allowed local communities to create laws that restricted marijuana, they can not do that under the medical law that they currently use.

Dirty bad mean dispensary. How dare you try and prevent people from being arrested.

Edited by OG Fire Beaster

Not to derail the thread(probably too late). It has been my experience in Michigan, that the people that are the most vocal opponents of dispensaries are inferior growers that don't like competition from people that have superior horticultural technique.

Not a slam against anybody or their agenda. Just an observation.

I guess we have had experiences with different types of people. I generally find that wannabe growers and new growers are the ones who are usually the inferior growers, and these growers are the ones with dollar signs in their eyes, thinking they can either grow a pound a week and dump it at a dispensary or they can open a dispensary themselves and sell that pound a week at $20/gram and make $30,000/month off 72 plants.

The good growers, the experienced ones, guys with a little grey hair....in my experience these guys, who are the superior growers, don't like dispensaries because they see that the dispensary interests, which seem to be funding the new MMJ efforts in other states, no longer include home grows in their efforts. No new home grow states. Just big government farms. The people who like growing the most don't want to lose their grow rights. We just saw thousands of patients in Arizona lose grow rights when a dispensary opened up within 25 miles of them.

If you own a MMJ dispensary, you'd be a fool to vote against that 25-mile rule. Until I find a satisfactory response to this concern, I have a hard time supporting dispensaries.

Sitting on overages seems like a bad idea. Just my opinion. Now if only there was some way to utilize the power of the free market and eliminate waste while maximizing efficiency. I think a dispensary that buys overages would handle that nicely. The market would self regulate the price. If you grow junk you get junk prices. If your grow amazing you get amazing prices. A store that starts with a "D" would handle this quite nicely as long as the people proposing the legislation that authorizes it are not allowed to insert "favors".