Caregivers And The Fia

Scooter

The Family Independence Agency is now accessing the registry across the state. They are sending out the Self-Employment Income And Expense Statement to some individuals, and are denying emergency relief to caregivers due to possibly contributing to the illegal manufacture blah blah blah, be it electricity for heat or not. They are asking us to report an income. I believe this construes entrapment along with a few other rights violations. Anyone else received this?

The Family Independence Agency is now accessing the registry across the state. They are sending out the Self-Employment Income And Expense Statement to some individuals, and are denying emergency relief to caregivers due to possibly contributing to the illegal manufacture blah blah blah, be it electricity for heat or not. They are asking us to report an income. I believe this construes entrapment along with a few other rights violations. Anyone else received this?

Post a copy of this letter please. With the usual name/address redactions.

Yea.

Please do full redaction and pm it to me if you have to.

I will followup on the issue.

BUT, you should always report income to FIA. If you are being compensated well, you should report. There is no need to specify your income is from being a cg, but it can be reported as general income.

So yea, let me see this. I would love to followup on this.