Dirty Drug Detective Gets Busted

http://www.thecompassionchronicles.com/2013/01/30/dirty-drug-detective-gets-busted/

16 cases dismissed, more to come as Oakland County admits dispensary raider went rogue; gutless Bouchard makes McCabe take the heat, refuses to issue charges

Michigan has seen some bad press lately- ranked the 7th worst state for corruption and the Michigan State Police Crime Lab having their marijuana test results ruled to be not up to scientific snuff. The cannabis community has been abuzz with news that one of Oakland County’s drug warriors was fired by his superiors for lying to them, to prosecutors, to judges and to the people- and probably has been for years.

Former Detective Mark Ferguson, according to the January 29th Detroit Free Press, was fired from the Oakland County Sheriff’s Department for breaking into a suspicious shipping container, discovering drugs, resealing the container and then swearing out a warrant to open it legally. During the trial, when he was under oath and directly asked if the container had been opened prior to obtaining the warrant, Ferguson denied it.

The Oakland Press revealed more details. “One of the witnesses said ‘The officer opened that package in my presence,’” Oakland County Chief Assistant Prosecutor Paul Walton said. A second witness confirmed this. “At one point, detective Ferguson (asked) my client ‘What do you got in the box, 78 pounds of marijuana?’ That was before the box was allegedly searched,” defense attorney James Gaylon said. “ I was convinced Detective Ferguson was lying on the stand. I was convinced he was lying in order to keep his case solid.”

Complicating this story is the complete absence of Sheriff Mike Bouchard. He seems to delegate the duty of addressing bad news to his unfortunate subordinate Undersheriff McCabe, who is left to explain why Ferguson will not be charged with any crime. Perjury, breaking and entering, filing a false police report, conspiracy- the potential number of crimes committed is staggering- but McCabe claims no charges will be filed because Ferguson could get his job back if he is acquitted of the charges.  “We can’t take the chance that the jury will acquit,” McCabe is quoted as saying.

Continued at - http://www.thecompassionchronicles.com/2013/01/30/dirty-drug-detective-gets-busted/

Gee I wonder if a Magnet Officer would plant marijuana in my garbage to secure a warrant and lie about it under oath. I mean perfectly good buds strait out of the evidence room into my garbage.Hmmm I wonder. Happened 2002 public record.Wonder if that had anything to do with my case . Hmm I Wonder. LEO would never lie now would they ???

Plea bargained to a misdemeanor 1800 dollar fine no probation no AA meetings no public service just 1800 and be on your way.Seems to be kind of a lite sentence for a guilty guy don't it ?? Judge asked then why I fought this so hard told him I was being railroaded should be on the transcript.

Still being RAILROADED 4 years worth. Thing is that the warrant said they would find cocaine guns money ect.. All they got was a Z of weed only after they tore my house apart 3 times . Had my teenage girls spread eagle on the floor guns on them. Knowing I was at work an hour away. Gutless cowards. Wonder if they are trying to bone me because of 2002 hmmm I wonder

Edited by Kingpinn

Gee one of the Leo's that raided us has a few charges against him a few years ago its also Public record

Back 4 years ago at the start of our case their were 10-12 Leo's their but they all left when it was their turn to testify and left 1 Leo to do the dirty work

And he had been a Leo for less then 1 year

Lets bring all of them in to the court room with The camera rolling and let's see them lie then

No warrant did they have

Gee one of the Leo's that raided us has a few charges against him a few years ago its also Public record

Back 4 years ago at the start of our case their were 10-12 Leo's their but they all left when it was their turn to testify and left 1 Leo to do the dirty work

And he had been a Leo for less then 1 year

Lets bring all of them in to the court room with The camera rolling and let's see them lie then

No warrant did they have

Just one more reason why they can't let your case go to trial. They don't have a snowball's chance in heck of winning.