New Billboard On I-75 In Detroit.

That Is realy cool! It makes me proud! This is the kind of messages we need to get out there, This sign has So Much Class!

Im very sorry we have to come down to putting peoples faces out there to get the point across!

A picture is worth how many words on that one, What do you think?

Peace

Jim

I don't know what "binding claim" means. I do know that "jesus saves" is an opinion. There is no law against holding or espousing that opinion. One cannot, however, make medical claims without proper proof/studies to back them up. Therein lies the problem. How would that sign be interpreted? If it is interpreted as making a medical claim then the party responsible would have to be able to jump through many FDA hoops to back it up. I'm not saying it is making such a claim. Just pointing out the obvious, that many out there will see it as that and will likely complain to the AG.

Obviously they were smart enough to not say cannabis cures cancer. Just an answer. One must know the question to know if it is a false statement.

The answer to the depression that accompanies cancer?

The answer to the lack of appetite that accompanies cancer?

The answer to the nausea that accompanies cancer?

The answer to the....

Obviously they were smart enough to not say cannabis cures cancer. Just an answer. One must know the question to know if it is a false statement.

The answer to the depression that accompanies cancer?

The answer to the lack of appetite that accompanies cancer?

The answer to the nausea that accompanies cancer?

The answer to the....

Cancer is always present when you have cancer. You don't, however, always have nausea or any of the other conditions. Nausea comes with certain chemo meds but not all. Same goes for appetite. Depression is very pt dependent.

I'm not arguing that the billboard is bad I am simply presenting this from a devil's advocate approach.

Does the sign go too far? I don't know.