Need Some Transplant Opinions

sknkwrks

I have a nice little girl about 3-1/2 weeks into flower. no problems what so ever she is small and it's looking like she will give off some nice nuggs. my concern is that I have her in a very small container a 1 gallon nursery pot to be exact. what are everyone's thoughts on transplanting into something bigger this far into flower?

It is very simple. Put a layer of fresh dirt in a larger pot, 3 to 4 gallon is about right, lift the plant, root ball and all, and put it in without disturbinig the root ball. Lightly pack fresh dirt to top it off, water well and feed, sit back, and live the good life. In the future repot them a few to several weeks earlier, or start them in the larger pots.

Edited by GregS

3 1/2 weeks into flower and she is about done with the stretch and not going to grow roots much. Her focus is now on swelling her buds.

Might not hurt, might stunt her for a few days. I'd roll with the 1 gallon and chalk it up to lesson learned.

Next time transplant sooner for maximum root growth.