Can Somebody Help Me Out.....

Oki was going to dispensaries since i got my card and really didn't feel the need for a CG well i had two diff people lined up and i took to long to get back to them needless to say i screwed that up so i have decided ill be my own CG and i have been thinking about it for awhile now but it never occurred to me where i could get seeds/clones from because i would have just went to the shop and get some well now that's screwed up as well so my question is...Where can i get seeds or clones from? dont really want to order off line due to obvious reasoning so if anyone could point me in the direction of where i can get what i need safely?

Also if anyone knows where i can get good priced equipment i am starting from scratch or if anyone has some used stuff they would be willing to part with PM me also i will not pay retail value for something used. Thanks everyone for reading my problems hope to hear something soon

Oki was going to dispensaries since i got my card and really didn't feel the need for a CG well i had two diff people lined up and i took to long to get back to them needless to say i screwed that up so i have decided ill be my own CG and i have been thinking about it for awhile now but it never occurred to me where i could get seeds/clones from because i would have just went to the shop and get some well now that's screwed up as well so my question is...Where can i get seeds or clones from? dont really want to order off line due to obvious reasoning so if anyone could point me in the direction of where i can get what i need safely?

Also if anyone knows where i can get good priced equipment i am starting from scratch or if anyone has some used stuff they would be willing to part with PM me also i will not pay retail value for something used. Thanks everyone for reading my problems hope to hear something soon

The only legal way to obtain genetics as far as I can see now is to get a CG and acquire the genetics from them.

right rest...

it seems in this crazy asymmetrical decision it is legal and protected once you have your card to acquire cannabis from any source.

you are protected to get it..

they are not necessarily protected to give it..

so go get it anywhere you can find it..

once we know where you are we might be able to direct you to a local Michigan breeder

i ordered seeds online last year... no problems..

I have seen a patient get some really killer genetics off of Craigs for $10 a piece. I don't know what it was but it was really good qualitiy and it produced good too. The only problem is that the patient thought that it was so easy they let the genetics go because they think they can always get them off Craigs now. If you get something good KEEP IT. You never know if you will ever have the chance again.

A patient can buy genetics anywhere they can find them. It's legal for the patient. I heard Craig's List has people trying to sell them. You know they aren't cops because that wouldn't make any sense. Always remember that a patient doesn't have to tell anyone where they get their medicine or genetics.

I was just contemplating this last night. Usually when someone gets busted for cannabis the police want to know where they got it. Why is a patient able to skate around this? What if the police make the patient an offer they can't refuse?

I was just contemplating this last night. Usually when someone gets busted for cannabis the police want to know where they got it. Why is a patient able to skate around this? What if the police make the patient an offer they can't refuse?

The courts said that a patient would be incriminating themselves if the had to say where they bought it. That was because of the way the federal law is right now. If the federal law changes then this would change also.

Sorry guys but i'm in lower MI Monroe county to be a little more exact but yea i have seen people on Craigslist having stuff but i feel like that was about as legal as them delivery services or people selling "overages"

Now im trying to follow the law as much as i can but its hard with all the he say she say and one person saying something is legal then the next guy saying it isnt

so with what im reading from what you guys are saying is that if i'm buying something on craigslist say a clone and its a cop i'm meeting up with since i am a patient and i'm buying them from him i'm protected?

Also how safe is it to order the seeds online? anyone got a good site to use.

Sorry guys but i'm in lower MI Monroe county to be a little more exact but yea i have seen people on Craigslist having stuff but i feel like that was about as legal as them delivery services or people selling "overages"

Now im trying to follow the law as much as i can but its hard with all the he say she say and one person saying something is legal then the next guy saying it isnt

so with what im reading from what you guys are saying is that if i'm buying something on craigslist say a clone and its a cop i'm meeting up with since i am a patient and i'm buying them from him i'm protected?

The Supreme Court just ruled that a sale is part of medical use for a patient. So, yes, a patient is protected when they buy their medicine, or clones. The seller isn't protected unless it's their registered caregiver. It wouldn't make any sense for a cop to set up a sting to sell to patients.

Here's the Court Opinion; http://courts.michigan.gov/Courts/MichiganSupremeCourt/Clerks/Recent%20Opinions/12-13-Term-Opinions/143824%20Opinion.pdf

hey will,,,a lot of folks get seeds from the attitude seed bank...with no problems...lots of meds to choose from....you can get your equipment from HTGS..high tech garden suppy..which has fair prices...bp

i used attitude..

got a pretty decent t-shirt out of the deal too. :)

it makes the order much easier to pass through international customs.

had my seeds on time and they were of excellent quality.

i know there is plenty of excellent Michigan breeders out there as well...

good luck and don't worry about obtaining the cannabis for your medical needs...

the folks that need to worry are the ones selling cannabis outside of their sanctified 5. not those people with legitimate medical needs who are acquiring it..

property room.com look under tools then under that commercial gardening supplies i have used them b4..

I went to this site and cracked up when I saw what it is. You are joking, right? I never knew a site like this existed. So this is where the police unload all their confiscated goods for cash, eh? No wonder they are so vehemently against marijuana legalization.

Edited by Chauncy Gardner