Can Somebody Help Me Out.....

The Supreme Court just ruled that a sale is part of medical use for a patient. So, yes, a patient is protected. The seller isn't protected unless it's their registered caregiver.

Now it's a biatch to exchange genetics. A catch 22 of vulnerability, isn't this a great law (sux).

Edited by pic book

Now it's a biatch to exchange genetics. A catch 22 of vulnerability, isn't this a great law (sux).

Yup, the other day my wife slapped me right across the face for transfering genetics to a patient. She was the only witness because I did it in private. Now as long as shes not one of those 'confidential informants' I will be fine once my face getts back into shape. It's a biatch when you have to get biatch slapped because you were helping a patient. Be careful.

Non-sustainable and non-sensical and so restricted and limited as to be useless. McQueen: back to the 70's.

It's been working like a sewing machine since '09. Were you been? I could have sworn you have been around here for quite a while boasting your wares. Nothing changed at all yet. We are fighting the dispensary bill to keep it that way. Are you thinking the dispensaries are going to kill us off soon?

Edited by Restorium2