In Need Of Genetics

free country 420

Looking for any kind of seed or clone in my area around northern lower michigan.im finding it very hard to find anything around here if someone can help i will make a donation of whatever is needed.

Please pm me or make some suggestions as far as where to look

Please dont offer anything in the open forum

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Basically what the elders tell me is go to attitude seedbank... but that is not quit right either I do not think.

Your outta luck dude.If I could I would help you.

Try to get a tweek in the next law about obtaing genetics from card holders and I will help next time k if it passes.

so im bunny muffin outa luck order seeds...... that sucks

i used attitude..

got a pretty decent t-shirt out of the deal too. :)

it makes the order much easier to pass through international customs.

had my seeds on time and they were of excellent quality.

i know there is plenty of excellent Michigan breeders out there as well...

good luck and don't worry about obtaining the cannabis for your medical needs...

the folks that need to worry are the ones selling cannabis outside of their sanctified 5. not those people with legitimate medical needs who are acquiring it..

I personally would love this issue to come to court someday. It just makes sense to get it worked on.

so long as it isn't you right? :money:

no offense..

and good morning... :startle:

i would love to see this resolved.. and clarified.. but not through people proving it in court... unless it has to be that way. :devil:

i would prefer we introduce a sensible plan. to the legislature.. and the people. :abe:

how about we start a wiki page on Michigan's needed exchange law.. and let everyone work it until its done.. then present it. :lol: like when people start a story on one side of the room and see how it ends up on the other...kinda :)

be fun to see how it would end up.. with everyone's input..

Sir that is what I implied... I wish to see issue in court to be remedied not by a criminal case verdict but by a petition by the people.

Sorry to confuse brains.

I will tell you 1 thing 1 time only...if I were to see someone dying and they asked me for a seed and that's all I could do. I will be calling you guys to make sure I get a twinkie once a week and a word search. Now if I get the twinkie that is another story. It is my life.

we lock threads that where people are seeking a caregiver or patient.

typically we do not lock thread where someone is seeking information.

this is about where to find genetics... there is no harm discussing it.

we lock the people seeking people threads.

if one was locked seeking genetics... it may have been an accident.. it may have been the way it was phrased.. i lock some on accident occasionally without reading it close enough.. it happens.. i apologize and unlock them when called to my attention.

Hic..

i will send you Twinkies.. but.. they will have to be the Little Debbie kind.. the (registered name ones) are gone.. :(

and word searches too...

Just make sure I have a bible.

Lets get this done. Where do I sign? Patients should be able to obtain genetics from Michigan and not in secret. No need to send cash over to England. We got as good as they got here.

It's going to have to be in secret to protect those helping us that are not protected by our law. A patient doesn't have to reveal their source so it's not too difficult.

Whatever the case may be... This must become legal to obtain complete compassion. This future recommendation to a court concerning genetic sharing.

It cannot be in Secret in the future. How will you reach the ones that were not told?.

You give me the ability the authority to hand out seeds or clones the main objective will shift. I will fill that whole dam greenhouse full of seeds for they the the plants work for me.

Test me...please. I have done work for the people. Take off these cuffs. Give ME a law and others like me.

MI can have all I have done for FREE

Whatever the case may be... This must become legal to obtain complete compassion. This future recommendation to a court concerning genetic sharing.

It cannot be in Secret in the future. How will you reach the ones that were not told?.

You give me the ability the authority to hand out seeds or clones the main objective will shift. I will fill that whole dam greenhouse full of seeds for they the the plants work for me.

Test me...please. I have done work for the people. Take off these cuffs. Give ME a law and others like me.

MI can have all I have done for FREE

Are you from Michigan?

When i ordered from Attitude it was by mail both ways, and later, by internet and in by regular mail. The seeds came plain package, no t-shirt, no trouble.

This is some of the Doc's chedawg #4 x g13 i'm hitting; my shoulder feels normal! This pipe of the dog is some of the crop that got 3 weeeks of 3 more hours a day of sun. And reeeeks for it! Deeply crustny with resin.

nowadaz i use dr. greenthumbs in canada, order by phone adnd it comes 4 days regular mail, no t-shirt, never a lost package, no customs probs,

always happy w the seeds all the seeds germinate and cuz the strain descriptions in the cataalog match my results (when me & my space has turned the # of times necessary to tune me in the strain)! altho as is so common, the finishing times do vary.

and i am nothing to doc g but an order.