In Need Of Genetics

free country 420

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When u guys ordered on attitude how did u do it?

By phone,internet?

I ordered off internet and last time customs got em..... Not cool if you are broke and have cancer. I do not have these issues or I would be more bummed.

F- Attitude Seedbank. They also LIE and just want your money. You do not see a compassion banner on their site do you? No it is all about the Money money money, they do not care of your honey honey honey.

Criminals they are and we are to have them service us forever?

I guess now you can think again.

To obtain genetics you have to break the law.

What were we saying?.... Oh yea I got the guarantee every time. Got lied too to.

Must have spent well over 100 dollars total in guarantee shipping from them over years but the 1 time I have an issue.. Bloop they lie.

It can be done with ease obtaining seeds but legalities run thick here.

I think it is legal to get plants or seeds from the person you registered as your caregiver, right? That seems like the most reasonable way to get somebody started.

idk that seems like a horrible idea. sign someone up as a cg in hopes they have genetics i want. cant sample ahead of time....so here we are again were the solution is wait and hope. sign up a cg hope he has good stuff hope hes not full of bunny muffin... just wait. hope your not dieing.

Attitude sucks.

Do you wish me to show you the emails promising a new shipment? Then you want me to tell you they never were?

Its a gamble...It is a good gamble though Yes.

I spent over 1000 over time at tude and you think they treated me like I did at their shop?..... still no refund been months.

or are u thinking each has caregiver and patient cards with more peps .some can possess plants and some cant. but can the care giver whose card says with him he cant but his patient can use another card from other patient were he can .. and give him plants .. lol wow pretty f--ked up... dont even know if i made sense hahaha...