In Need Of Genetics

free country 420

WOW You of all people should know i dont think any government person is my friend, or trying to even look out for my best interest. as many times as we have argued that, lol come on really? That doesn't stop me from wanting options. i want a farmers market, where i can go meet you the farmer, learn something, get good meds at a fair price, if i should need them. i never said i supported this bill, nor did i ever claim to think any fek face politician was my buddy. we dont see eye to eye often, but im positive you have more of an eye on my well being than them, and id wager you dont care lol.

Exactly why I said what I did to you. I was using what I have learned about you by paying attention to what you write, to show you that I wasn't making things up, or fear mongering. I brought you to where I'm at with my thinking and you understood. I'm glad you don't support the bill. Someone who doesn't pay attention closely to your views may not have gotten that. They could have thought you were fighting FOR what the legislature has cooking. We both know they aren't going to help Michigan Patients. We stand united on what can't be refuted.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly why I said what I did to you. I was using what I have learned about you by paying attention to what you write, to show you that I wasn't making things up, or fear mongering. I brought you to where I'm at with my thinking and you understood. I'm glad you don't support the bill. Someone who doesn't pay attention closely to your views may not have gotten that. They could have thought you were fighting FOR what the legislature has cooking. We both know they aren't going to help Michigan Patients. We stand united on what can't be refuted.

Yes I thought this. He and I might not agree on what the law actually says now, but it looks like we agree on what we don't want it to say.

I think if you point to what this legislature has done recently, then combine that with knowing that the same legislature will have our law in their hands, like a helpless baby, we can bring everyone on board to fight against this legislature having anything to do with changes involving medical marijuana. We can be totally united by the real facts, that we can consisely show to anyone with an open mind.

Secondary or primary cg, good luck at getting Buddha's Black Death Star (.1% thc,17% CBN) unless someone breaks the law. OP, note that post-McQueen you cannot legally start growing unless you have a cg, and you (not cg) have posssession of your plants, and you acquire seeds or plants from cg, which limits you to whatever selection your cg has. And unless your cg is also someone's patient (for him to acquire legally) and ad infinitum, there's an illegal transfer in the chain. So, to answer OP (in need of genetics), sign a CG.

Edited by pic book

Secondary or primary cg, good luck at getting Buddha's Black Death Star (.1% thc,17% CBN) unless someone breaks the law. Post-McQueen, you cannot legally start growing unless you have a cg, and you (not cg) have posssession of your plants, and you acquire seeds or plants from cg, which limits you to whatever selection your cg has. And unless your cg is also someone's patient (for him to acquire legally) and infinitum, there's an illegal transfer somewhere.

So what? You know how easy it is. Did you drive 26 miles an hour in the 25 zone today? Do you need a dispensary to grow some nuts to do it for you?

A patient can transfer, when transferring is for the purpose of alleviating his condition. For example a patient can assign a CG and transfer seeds or clones to the CG. A patient can't transfer if the transfer isn't for the purpose of treating his condition. Pretty simple really.

so every grower must have a cg

so every grower must have a cg

if you are a patient and you are hell bent on finding a legal way to make a transfer because the law says there is a way for you to transfer, then yes you would need a CG to transfer to.

The law doesn't say you MUST transfer. It says you are protected for transfers that alleviate your condition. If the transfer doesn't alleviate your condition, the transfer isn't protected.

Edited by Highlander

No Babble. Just the same words we both voted yes for.

(d) There shall be a presumption that a qualifying patient or primary caregiver is engaged in the medical use of marihuana in accordance with this act if the qualifying patient or primary caregiver:

(1) is in possession of a registry identification card; and

(2) is in possession of an amount of marihuana that does not exceed the amount allowed under this act. The presumption may be rebutted by evidence that conduct related to marihuana was not for the purpose of alleviating the qualifying patient's debilitating medical condition or symptoms associated with the debilitating medical condition, in accordance with

this act.

I trust this clears this issue up.

Let's move forward to how we can fix the problem.

Them that know can't explain. Them that don't can't understand.

Secondary or primary cg, good luck at getting Buddha's Black Death Star (.1% thc,17% CBN) unless someone breaks the law. OP, note that post-McQueen you cannot legally start growing unless you have a cg, and you (not cg) have posssession of your plants, and you acquire seeds or plants from cg, which limits you to whatever selection your cg has. And unless your cg is also someone's patient (for him to acquire legally) and ad infinitum, there's an illegal transfer in the chain. So, to answer OP (in need of genetics), sign a CG.

Why do you think it's not legal to start growing without a CG? You can still legally get genetics anywhere you want to legally.

To effect a transfer of genetics legal on both sides. It is mandatory that both sides be legal.

How long will mmj last with a crook on one side? Not long.

Say what? I got my first transfer of genetics from Nivana in '09. Then Attitude. Then a caregiver gave me some clones. My friends buy clones every day off of Craigs list. None of this is new or is going to change anytime soon. It's been lasting for years now. Are you expecting a meteorite? Are you a prepper?

So what? You know how easy it is. Did you drive 26 miles an hour in the 25 zone today? Do you need a dispensary to grow some nuts to do it for you?

I'm appalled you want our model for mmj behavior to be drivers who speed and get away with it. No society can endure unless the majority of its citizens voluntarily obey the law.

Now, where'd that dispensary reference spring from? It's not relevant.

The problem post-McQueen is when we harvest we are all over on weight because it's wet and unregulated and thus we are not protected.

The problem post-McQueen is that genetics transfer is legal on both sides only when between a cg and one of his patients. Ridiculously, laughably restrictive, thus your sppeed comment, yet, it is our law.

And transfers? A patient is protected but not sellers whenever a patient acquires meds or plants within his legal limits. Post McQueen turned sense on its head and it sux.

A house divided agaisnt itself cannot stand.

I'm appalled you want our model for mmj behavior to be drivers who speed and get away with it. No society can endure unless the majority of its citizens voluntarily obey the law.

Now, where'd that dispensary reference spring from? It's not relevant.

The problem post-McQueen is when we harvest we are all over on weight because it's wet and unregulated and thus we are not protected.

The problem post-McQueen is that genetics transfer is legal on both sides only when between a cg and one of his patients. Ridiculously, laughably restrictive, thus your sppeed comment, yet, it is our law.

And transfers? A patient is protected but not sellers whenever a patient acquires meds or plants within his legal limits. Post McQueen turned sense on its head and it sux.

A house divided agaisnt itself cannot stand.

The Supreme Court is the final arbiter of the law. They have decided the issue and it will remain. What is problematic is the state stepping in with their provisioning centers and letting local government screw us. The state was obstinate for decades, and refused to allow access to cannabis, for patients or anyone else. Now that we have the law as written (and the court did parse it properly enough) and we have acquired the prerogatives that we reached out and took to us with the ballot initiative, they are butthurt and want the money. Caregivers provide quality cannabis at low prices. Dispensaries and heavily taxed government sales will add immense cost to the stuff. Let's face it. Dispensary prices were at least double what cgs typically charge. Then what I read about the infringement on our privacy that is planned through the provisioning centers is more than enough to make me laugh my asz off.

I love to see you all on the internet, lets keep it that way.

I see the circle has been complete. Did anyone learn anything except how worthless I am? Attitude sucks for it is a machine and cops will send me to a judge if I give seeds.

Are we to just drive to Cali, Washington or Colorado to get seeds.

What is your answer to the ones that want to buy AMERICAN? Soon China will have a seed company too I am sure we can say oookooo oookoootata will sell seeds Will you tell them to buy chineese if this were case as well?

Remember the box is not a square or a cube my elites it is just a box.

I do not wish to send England money nor do many others. What say ye on this topic. Please get off mary-go-round before answering new question with same old answer PLEASE.

I mean come on...Do you get it yet? or will you say Attitude again in next post as well?

Like talking to kids.

You will say Nowhere? naaa that is same old answer.

Box

BTW I will share something with you ALL so that illusions are less apt to sway you in life.

You see this thread? DID YOU READ THIS THREAD! Do you see it? Can you feel it? I will share my crazy vision so that I am more crazy today then yesterday ha ha ha.

Did you read ALL of the ones that yell to YOU attitude? Did you see them ALL? Did you count Attitude? To call me a un-Michigander and crazy? Un-American I am and U 2.

They want you to send money over-seas ALL of em. Who the F-c is UN-AMERICAN let alone not a Michigander.

Like kids.

Everyone that said attitude is un American to ME. How is this for lunch?

yea I know.

Hey I will throw this in here today. Before I met any of you. I was touched by a lady once and she said she saw a rock. "C knows this"

I will collect any rock in the world for any of you if you pay my way and a small labor rate. If it can be done I am your man. I need 1 other 2 is cool too.

I FELT like telling you this for some reason as well.