Support The Dispensary Bill: Only Takes 2 Minutes To Send A Letter To Your State Senator And Rep

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All you get is a letter from customs if the seeds get seized. The feds are not running down seed orders. Free Country it seems to me in thread after thread you are harping about a problem without trying to get about solving it. People have given you lots of options. There is still dispensaries open in the flint area , go down there TOMORROW and get some clones, just please stop whining about it here.

i also love how some of us out here are so anal about following the mmma but are at the same time pushing breaking the law by ordering seeds

Buying seeds online is just as illegal as getting seeds or clones from your CG or from your corner dispensary. Get it?

Seems like in your world it is OK to get meds or clones or seeds from a dispensary...but suddenly ordering them on-line is so taboo....despite that both are exactly the same amount of illegal under federal law...?

Yet you accuse me of a double standard.?? Get off it.

I advocate that you comply with state law. State law does not prevent you from getting clones or seeds from your caregiver, off the side of the road, or on-line. Make sense?

Edited by Highlander

All you get is a letter from customs if the seeds get seized. The feds are not running down seed orders. Free Country it seems to me in thread after thread you are harping about a problem without trying to get about solving it. People have given you lots of options. There is still dispensaries open in the flint area , go down there TOMORROW and get some clones, just please stop whining about it here.

ok ill stop asking for help..... i hope u need help someday

ok ill stop asking for help..... i hope u need help someday

What help are you looking for?

The MMMA protects you if you order seeds on-line. You have no federal protection for this.

The MMMA protects you if you buy seeds from any of the Craigslist vendors or Genesee County Markets which are sill alive and well. You have no federal protection for this.

The MMMA protects you if you buy seeds or clones from any black market dealer anywhere in Michigan. You have no federal protection for this.

The MMMA protects you if you acquire seeds or clones from a Caregiver. There are many caregivers on Craigslist and other websites who are seeking patients. You have no federal protection for this.

This about sums up your options. For some reason you choose to focus on the federal illegality of ordering seeds on-line but not in other ways of obtaining meds that are just as illegal. Why is that?

Because so far my only option for getting seed is online and it just seems to easy to trace.and since i cant just get up and go to flint or jackson or whereever sorry if u think im not trying hard enough

So you don't want to order them, even though people have told you that any fears are unfounded, and you don't want to travel anywhere to get them.

Are you expecting them to be delivered to to your door? What exactly are you hoping for?

So you don't want to order them, even though people have told you that any fears are unfounded, and you don't want to travel anywhere to get them.

Are you expecting them to be delivered to to your door? What exactly are you hoping for?

I was wondering the same thing.

Free country what would be the ideal solution for you?

If you could show us the final wording, right before it's signed, then this would be a fair question. Being in favor of any blank check dispensary billI is like trading what you have for what's behind Door Number 2. If you don't think you have much to lose then you would be more willing to make that trade. It's all about your point of view.

Fair enough but you will have to be their @4:20

What help are you looking for?

The MMMA protects you if you order seeds on-line. You have no federal protection for this.

The MMMA protects you if you buy seeds from any of the Craigslist vendors or Genesee County Markets which are sill alive and well. You have no federal protection for this.

The MMMA protects you if you buy seeds or clones from any black market dealer anywhere in Michigan. You have no federal protection for this.

The MMMA protects you if you acquire seeds or clones from a Caregiver. There are many caregivers on Craigslist and other websites who are seeking patients. You have no federal protection for this.

This about sums up your options. For some reason you choose to focus on the federal illegality of ordering seeds on-line but not in other ways of obtaining meds that are just as illegal. Why is that?

Because he wants a Law that is safe and will protect him and his family

It already does, as long as you follow it to the letter of the law. The problem is that PTs and CGs, who are not lawyers and/or legislators, are interpreting the law to say things that the courts say it doesn't.

I agree but the Law may change from day to day as we have seen(green)

No one sends out letters to you

That said, it would be great to have what you ask. Who do you have in the legislature to support you?

If I can get that in the bill, would you folks still try to kill it? Or would you support it?

As it stands, I figure this is the best shot at reversing the damage of McQueen. The entire purpose of the included line would be the protection of patients, caregivers and anyone else that is providing meds to a patient or caregiver.

To get it there, I have to fight for it. I wonder if it is worth the fight. I think so, but if I have to fight people in this movement to reverse the SC, I have to wonder if it's worth the fight.

i also love how some of us out here are so anal about following the mmma but are at the same time pushing breaking the law by ordering seeds

Then find another way. Grow up.

Or are you asking that anyone do something illegal? I do see that you remarked that you have no plants, but then remarked that you have to destroy some if your family member assigns a different cg. Which is it?

Edited by GregS

If I can get that in the bill, would you folks still try to kill it? Or would you support it?

As it stands, I figure this is the best shot at reversing the damage of McQueen. The entire purpose of the included line would be the protection of patients, caregivers and anyone else that is providing meds to a patient or caregiver.

To get it there, I have to fight for it. I wonder if it is worth the fight. I think so, but if I have to fight people in this movement to reverse the SC, I have to wonder if it's worth the fight.

The great pretender ..... Like you have any control over it. The people who do have a little control over it don't even pretend that they can predict the outcome.

This doesn't even make sense.

You can order seeds on-line. This is violation of federal law. State?

You can get seeds from a CG. This is a violation of federal law. State?

You can get cuttings or clones from a CG. This is a violation of federal law. State?

Yes. I advocate that people follow the MMMAct closely.

Why are you looking at ordering seeds on-line as "more illegal" than getting them from, say someone on this board?

The great pretender ..... Like you have any control over it. The people who do have a little control over it don't even pretend that they can predict the outcome.

Did I get topicals protected?

I'm not saying I can get the SC ruling reversed. I'm saying I can try.

Edited by peanutbutter