My Caregiver Just Lost Their Crop.

So my CG just lost the whole crop. Doesn't really matter why, let's just assume it was powdery mildew or maybe spider mites, perhaps root aphids got a foot hold and everything is gone. Flower and veg. Won't have meds for at least 100 days.

What is my best course of action to ensure an uninterrupted supply of medicine? Legally of course. I have one more week worth of meds.

find a new caregiver that knows what they are doing,,,

My CG knows what they are doing.

Okay then, lightning struck the barn the grow was in burning it to the ground in a matter of minutes despite the best fire protection money can buy.

Or, drunk driver lost control of their car and landed in the grow room destroying everything.

As I said why is not important.

My CG knows what they are doing.

Okay then, lightning struck the barn the grow was in burning it to the ground in a matter of minutes despite the best fire protection money can buy.

Or, drunk driver lost control of their car and landed in the grow room destroying everything.

As I said why is not important.

Heard it was drone strike

Really? Lmao!

Totally! He has a condition that popped up the same time as the dispos, and now that they are going away its all over!!! Granted, it was fortuitous that the medical condition came into existence the same time as the dispos, but that is all over now! I mean if the condition was around before the dispos he would already have his answer, so I can only assume this is how the timeline went.

what if lighting strikes the dispensary,, oh what do i do?

First off I did not say dispensaries were the answer, you're reading things that are not there.

You could go Move to New Jersey ,, they make it mandatory that you buy it from the dispensary ...

Why so bitter? I don't like disp meds, I like my caregivers meds.

Here is the answer you are fishing for:

You will die a slow and painful death and it is the fault of the MSC.

Certainly not the answer I was looking for but thanks for playing.

if you just abandon the caregiver for another isnt that going to cause a shortage of caregivers...especially if we need to get new caregivers ASAP ?

For that to be true you would have to assume #1 The caregiver is not also a patient or #2 The caregiver has no other patients. We can come up with "what if's" all day, but there is a clear law in front of us. Use it or don't.

I've got like ten jars of roaches you can have. Can you grow at all? We can get you through this until your first crops come in. Then you can control the situation more.

Nice fire drill.

Thanks. I remember someone once suggesting allowing more than one CG per patient and allowing CG's more than 5 patients. These are the kind of things that could help us fight the dispensary push.

As long as there are gaping holes in our current law dispensary interests have an easy angle to pursue.

Yea,... i would hope this caregiver has or knows other cg's they can hook you up with until the caregiver can recover from their lost harvest. It happens and we have done this for many patients.

And yes, i still think allowing a patient to have 2 Cg's(like rhode island) would ensure uninterrupted supply and competetion within the marketplace to drive prices as low as possible.

Also, it would probably help if a CG could have up to ten patients to give people a little more incentive to a Cg.

But heck, what do i know.

Thanks. I remember someone once suggesting allowing more than one CG per patient and allowing CG's more than 5 patients. These are the kind of things that could help us fight the dispensary push.

As long as there are gaping holes in our current law dispensary interests have an easy angle to pursue.

Yea, we did suggest adding secondary caregiver and or letting CG's have ten patients with no additional plants but Shiska it never made it beyond 1st base. The reps at face value liked the idea but once they would get with their own caucus it would get immediately thrown out. I will say tho that we would probably have an easier time advancing that than outright dispensaries.

Just that little bit of discussion on it tho led to many months of a now infamous dispensary/farm market owner tarring and feathering us.. Shameful

Edited by SFC