My Caregiver Just Lost Their Crop.

For that to be true you would have to assume #1 The caregiver is not also a patient or #2 The caregiver has no other patients. We can come up with "what if's" all day, but there is a clear law in front of us. Use it or don't.

Use it or don't ? If the courts would let people use it then I agree

If you end up in court you only have a Sec 8 Sec 4 is only good out side of court because Sec 4 says you can't be arrested

Yea, we did suggest adding secondary caregiver and or letting CG's have ten patients with no additional plants but Shiska it never made it beyond 1st base. The reps at face value liked the idea but once they would get with their own caucus it would get immediately thrown out. I will say tho that we would probably have an easier time advancing that than outright dispensaries.

Just that little bit of discussion on it tho led to many months of a now infamous dispensary/farm market owner tarring and feathering us.. Shameful

Most of the farmers markets are still open and alive

So my CG just lost the whole crop. Doesn't really matter why, let's just assume it was powdery mildew or maybe spider mites, perhaps root aphids got a foot hold and everything is gone. Flower and veg. Won't have meds for at least 100 days.

What is my best course of action to ensure an uninterrupted supply of medicine? Legally of course. I have one more week worth of meds.

find a pt that you can be a c.g for and you wont have to worry about something like this! it is one of the main reasons I became a c.g for my lady, He could easily take care of both of us, but with me being her c.g if my c.g has problems well Ive got my own meds, my cg also has a c.g who is not his pt, there are many ways to fix this prob if thought about before something like this happens, If I would have just took my grow rights back from my c.g,Oh boy I would have had a real rough yr, but because of all my phaq ups , I had myself covered having a c.g! You dont have to have the biggest best room, heck if ya can get it going you can use only flouro lights, no need for the bigger lites if you already have a .c.g, you just need a few small crops a yr!

Peace

Jim

For that to be true you would have to assume #1 The caregiver is not also a patient or #2 The caregiver has no other patients. We can come up with "what if's" all day, but there is a clear law in front of us. Use it or don't.

What if! what IF your aunt had balls? She would be your uncle!

everything I have, I pretty much got from people on this site, chill, im sure peeps can take care of ya,,,,where about do you live? county, nearby city?

Peace

Jim

edit= the what if is a joke to sfc, the learning and getting seeds, clones advise! is from fellow pts and c.gs plus you can order seeds, Im not saying its a quick fix to start growing but you can save your self from this agravation by also being a c.g, you dont even have to tell your c.g unless you want them to help you set up a rooom, but what i get from my c.g is I need all the expensive stuff he has with a full c.g card, I dont need nothing like what he has, neither do I want to, I just want more control and be able to grow what I want, now im growing tomatoes in there, im on vacation lmao!

Edited by phaquetoo