The Wheels Of Justice. Broken As Ever

link to full story

the feds are now making arrests for imaginary crimes THEY invent. if you want my support, make the intended victim a charity or a school or something. a posion dealing foreigner illegally in the country gets little empathy from me.

QUOTE FROM FULL STORY (link above)

The case began when an informant, who has not been publicly identified, told agents from the federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives that he knew someone who might be interested in pulling off a crime.

During a December meeting at a bar and restaurant in North Miami, Taylor spoke with an undercover agent who posed as a "disgruntled narcotics courier" who wanted to rob drugs from his employer — a Colombian drug-trafficking organization.

Taylor introduced Kanaya to the agent and told him that Kanaya was qualified to plan and commit the cocaine stash house robbery, based upon his past experience.

"Taylor described Kanaya as a 'genius' and himself as 'the crash dummy'" of the operation, ATF Special Agent Adrian Halley wrote in court records.

"Taylor acknowledged the danger associated with the robbery of the cocaine stash house by stating [that] if he died committing the robbery, he would be buried as a 'G'," which the agent said meant "gangster."

The agent who was pretending to be a courier told the men that the drugs he transported for the organization were some of the purest cocaine available.

Officials said Taylor reassured the agent in the taped conversation that Taylor would keep his involvement a secret, saying: "I will put a bullet in my mouth before I snitch."

The men met with the agent in January at a bar in the Oakwood Plaza in Hollywood and discussed their tactics and how many armed guards would be at the house, prosecutors said.

Among the items seized from the men when they were arrested on Feb. 5 were a Glock 9mm pistol and eleven rounds of ammunition and a Taurus .380-caliber pistol with twelve rounds of ammunition, agents wrote.

It strikes me that the police sort of manufactured this potential crime.

Maybe not a bad police tactic where the potential crime is murder but I question using this tactic here.

Not saying these guys were saints, but shouldn't we consider having the police work on existing crimes and looking into cases where citizens have made complaints. Certainly enough of those being ignored.

It strikes me that the police sort of manufactured this potential crime.

Maybe not a bad police tactic where the potential crime is murder but I question using this tactic here.

Not saying these guys were saints, but shouldn't we consider having the police work on existing crimes and looking into cases where citizens have made complaints. Certainly enough of those being ignored.

This is how we catch most of the "terrorists" inside the US.