Heavenly Rso Making Day

Boy GG. You make it sound like a mystical religious experience. Been there. Keep up the excellent work.

You hit the nail right on the head Greg. A mystical religious experience is 100% true. If I told the whole story everyone would think I was nuts! So, I cannot tell the whole story. I can show some more pictures. These were not taken on my heavenly oil making day, but they are part of my mystical religious experience. Medical marijuana is also a part of it.

A camera just cannot do the justice to the amount or intensity of God's creatures here. I just happen to have a few pictures in this computer. If I had my desktop running I would really be able to show some good stuff!

This is a view from one of the 5 windows in my kitchen.

deer

One of the most beautiful birds in the world, the Northern Flicker. You can't see its true beauty in this picture, but when its wings are flapping and the sun shines just right, it is literally heavenly. Looks like liquid gold flying by.

northern flicker

Here is a small example of the Northern Flicker's beauty. Still, the picture does not do the justice it deserves.

N flicker And Red bellied

Most people do not realize that there are flying squirrels here in Michigan. Both species live near me. The northern and southern flying squirrels. They are my little night time friends. They love teasing and swooping just 6 inches from your head.

flying squirrels

Just thought I'd share a little more nature.

"If I told the whole story everyone would think I was nuts!" Every experience with the divine is like that.

"I cannot tell the whole story." Nobody can. Them that try cannot express.

And to think it is there for the taking. Or is it here?

I can't make up my mind. Help me out. :blush:

Edited by GregS

no taking here, only giving..... giving back to nature. The only shooting here is with a camera.

Here is a picture of one of my bird feeders. My bird feeders are very large. It took a long time to make the bird feeders animal proof. They are about 14 feet tall minimum. I had to make them bear proof! Get a black bear here and there. At least 6 foot tall too!

brush feeder

God has blessed me

I was even blessed with the dog I wanted. I wanted the biggest baddest dog in the whole darn town to protect me and my son.

150 pound Alaskan Malamute, wooly, very rare. My he rest in peace.

Shadow

He looks to be overweight, but he is just that furry!

Shadow 2008

I now have an American Akita who may just compare.

Edited by GrowGoddess

no taking here, only giving..... giving back to nature. The only shooting here is with a camera.

Here is a picture of one of my bird feeders. My bird feeders are very large. It took a long time to make the bird feeders animal proof. They are about 14 feet tall minimum. I had to make them bear proof! Get a black bear here and there. At least 6 foot tall too!

God has blessed me

My Pa, who is soon to be 83, builds magnificent bird houses and feeders for outdoors. Sitting inside the Bay Window with a hot cuppa coffee is always a show. Ma particularly likes hummingbirds.

Yes. You are a gentle blessed soul; maybe to become a patron saint.

Edited by GregS

Beautiful stuff.

Aging is hard. Not hearing the birds in the morning and the peepers in the spring is much more than mere disappointment. It sometimes seems the soul is lost, and remains only infrequently and longingly remembered. Other times it seems as though with the arrival is hard won gratification that opens to satisfaction, or not.

Make sense?

Edited by GregS