Provisioning Center Bill Reps Co-Sponsor

The wording in any dispensary bill you will see WILL allow an option for extra regulations to limit medical marijuana. Again, a dispensary bill WILL be the tool for government to regulate and inspect your small grow. Of that there is no doubt. And it can get much worse than that. That is the minimum damage you will see. The dispensary advocates tell us they have no idea what the legislature will do with the wording behind our backs. They have nothing to lose so they don't care one bit about that. They are losing the game so they want to take the game board and flip it up into the air and see where the pieces land. They figure it's got to be better than what they have now, epic failure.

It's not a gameboard it's throwing spaghetti against the wall to see what sticks

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have never seen any pic of my grow here but that's cool no worries here

you are wrong if you think we don't care we don't grow because the Law has

not worked for us and many that we don't here from

You would not grow ether if you have been to just one court case you would know that the only Protection any one has is the Affirmative defense in a real life Experience

Yes I did see your pics posted here Bob. I remember those tiny plants like it was yesterday. You were so proud of all 22. I pay attention to most all the court cases too Bob. You should know that by now. No fudgies, keep it real. I know most of the facts. I listen. And yet I feel very secure growing my own. Much more secure than not growing and depending on someone else to do it.

The list is out on who is co-sporing the Dispenasry Bill. Tell them how you feel about it.

Dear Rep,

It has come to the attention of the medical marijuana patients of Michigan that you are among a group of 16 reps that have co-sponsored a provision center bill. We are very concerned that this bill would turn things negatively for the patients of Michigan by creating an environment where the legal caregiver/patient model would be harmed. It's been a lot of work to get the network set up legally to supply the many patients of Michigan and we believe we have done a good job of this, considering the limitations to stay firmly legal. We have went to great efforts to teach at least one of every 5 patients to grow so we can become self sufficient and keep the commercial interests out of our medicine. We can't afford to support these commercial interests with the mark up they place on our medicine. We would rather be self sufficient and be proud examples of that. So please do not support a provision center bill that would change the landscape of medical cannabis in Michigan. We are working on strictly following the changes outlined by the legislature and the clarifications offered by the Supreme Court. We see that things are workable as long as there are no more changes at this time. Please let us work with what we have for a while and let's see where we are in a few years. Thank you for your help in this matter.

Phil Cavanagh

PC@philcavanagh.com

Jon Bumstead

JonBumstead@house.mi.gov

Brandon Dillon

Brandon@brandondillon.com

Peter Pettalia

PeterPettalia@house.mi.gov

Jim Ananich

JimAnanich@house.mi.gov

Tom McMillin

TomMcMillin@house.mi.gov

Ken Yonker

ken@kenyonker.com

Sam Singh

votesamsingh@gmail.com

Frank Foster

FrankFoster@house.mi.gov

Kevin Daley

KevinDaley@house.mi.gov

Phil Potvin

PhilPotvin@house.mi.gov

Marcia Hovey-Wright

MarciaHoveyWright@house.mi.gov

Greg MacMaster

GregMacMaster@house.mi.gov

Jeff Irwin

JeffIrwin@house.mi.gov

Woodrow Stanley

Tom Stallworth

cburns@house.mi.gov

Here you go again Bob. Your experience is not everyone else's experience. If you had not posted your real name up before getting a card along with your location you would likely have never been raided. Sucks, I know but it is what it is. You got a little to used to people coddling you man.

Ganja. I have been at this way longer than this law and never have had a failed crop. Sure everyone has ups and downs but if you are having trouble like you describe maybe being a CG is not for you.

Then grow Bob. You can but you don't. We know you can. You were the first to post pics here of your plants. What did you do with your grow rights? I use mine and I want to keep them. You don't so you don't care about it. You want to get on the dispensary dole.

Well I have to say Bob is doing the right thing by not growin at this time! he isnt finished with his case, and he surely dont want to give the courts more ammo, he is on the watch list, no matter how or what they got them for, they are on the watch list and leo would love to catch him again, and try and add more to the case! Im not saying whether he was right or wrong for what he got caught doing way back in the beginning of legal mm time!

You know we have all seen another member of our communty get popped for growing, and he did it 2 more times after the first arrest, whether he was right or wrong, is it worth prison time? or Jail time (upto a yr) I truly beleive some things are worth it for me, but it has nothing do to with mmj! we know of a f.m who got warned several wks before leo finaly shut it down, and as far as im concerned it was the perfect lil f.m ive been to, I dont need a huge one, and im only going to support the c.g's and pts that have benifitted from this nice f.m.

The person who ran it, got warned at least a few wks before and could have stopped and tryed to work it out, but did not and got arrested!

any one who has a despense or fm is playing russian roulet, and I dont realy care, im only in this for the meds and my pts and I, I do wish things werent so unclear or left open to discussion like these, but im happy with what we have at this time.

I think the pts who are all out for despenses should at least use as much of that energy for c.c's to be open in their towns.citys. etc, the c.c's bring you into a face to face group like this on here, of good caring people, and you will find help in anything to do with mm, growing, searching out a good c.g, etc I dont realy know how to say this so everyone understands, but much can be accomplished if you put yourself around people with the same interests as you! and loose lips sink ships!

We need to get out of the awsome feeling we get when we get our 1st card! its like you want to show every one you know and sometimes peeps ya dont know! when you were on opoids or what ever distructive rx did you broad cast it to who ever would listen?

When I was on rx's my family knew when I took my meds and when I didnt, when I took them my pupils would show the effect and so would my actions for a short time, when i forgot my dose I went into the swetts! I didnt make it a habbit of telling peeps what meds i was on, im just disabled! on the other hand, when I see I may have a chance to see if mm would work for some one i know and it works for me, I will talk to them about becoming a pt. I gotta tell ya, a whole lot of my friends from way back (at least 40 yrs) those guys dont think there is anything medical about it, they have been growing for yrs and yrs, they wont get legal and they dont think it is medicinal in any way!

With the type of work I did until I was disabled, I was lucky or unlucky enough to meet all kinds of people from all over the u.s, and Ive done alot of things I think about now, an shake my head thinking man what was I thinking! I would like to think I have good common sense for most things in my life, No one has common sense when their mind is altered! I had enough to know when to hold em and know when to fold them! the number one rule to limiting conseqences is dont poop where you eat, never not even for a few minutes!. if you live in a small town make sure you read the court news and have a few aquantances in good places, I unfortunatly do not have any friends in this town other than who I live with! I have alot of aquantaces, actualy I have to many aquantances for a small town, and i most def know to much about those in this towne, for only living here for 5 yrs now,

Untill leo learns our law, we need to just keep it on the down low, it is no ones biz that your a pt or a c.g unless you have a state registerd connection to each other, no need to talk about overages (because there are not any) if we had overages we would not have any pts w/o mm right now, RIGHT! Yes Right! if you realy dont beleive im right well tough doo doo, its right and go with it

Peace

Jim

Yes I did see your pics posted here Bob. I remember those tiny plants like it was yesterday. You were so proud of all 22. I pay attention to most all the court cases too Bob. You should know that by now. No fudgies, keep it real. I know most of the facts. I listen. And yet I feel very secure growing my own. Much more secure than not growing and depending on someone else to do it.

OK then how is it that their is 22 plants we never had that many

Well I have to say Bob is doing the right thing by not growin at this time! he isnt finished with his case, and he surely dont want to give the courts more ammo, he is on the watch list, no matter how or what they got them for, they are on the watch list and leo would love to catch him again, and try and add more to the case! Im not saying whether he was right or wrong for what he got caught doing way back in the beginning of legal mm time!

You know we have all seen another member of our communty get popped for growing, and he did it 2 more times after the first arrest, whether he was right or wrong, is it worth prison time? or Jail time (upto a yr) I truly beleive some things are worth it for me, but it has nothing do to with mmj! we know of a f.m who got warned several wks before leo finaly shut it down, and as far as im concerned it was the perfect lil f.m ive been to, I dont need a huge one, and im only going to support the c.g's and pts that have benifitted from this nice f.m.

The person who ran it, got warned at least a few wks before and could have stopped and tryed to work it out, but did not and got arrested!

any one who has a despense or fm is playing russian roulet, and I dont realy care, im only in this for the meds and my pts and I, I do wish things werent so unclear or left open to discussion like these, but im happy with what we have at this time.

I think the pts who are all out for despenses should at least use as much of that energy for c.c's to be open in their towns.citys. etc, the c.c's bring you into a face to face group like this on here, of good caring people, and you will find help in anything to do with mm, growing, searching out a good c.g, etc I dont realy know how to say this so everyone understands, but much can be accomplished if you put yourself around people with the same interests as you! and loose lips sink ships!

We need to get out of the awsome feeling we get when we get our 1st card! its like you want to show every one you know and sometimes peeps ya dont know! when you were on opoids or what ever distructive rx did you broad cast it to who ever would listen?

When I was on rx's my family knew when I took my meds and when I didnt, when I took them my pupils would show the effect and so would my actions for a short time, when i forgot my dose I went into the swetts! I didnt make it a habbit of telling peeps what meds i was on, im just disabled! on the other hand, when I see I may have a chance to see if mm would work for some one i know and it works for me, I will talk to them about becoming a pt. I gotta tell ya, a whole lot of my friends from way back (at least 40 yrs) those guys dont think there is anything medical about it, they have been growing for yrs and yrs, they wont get legal and they dont think it is medicinal in any way!

With the type of work I did until I was disabled, I was lucky or unlucky enough to meet all kinds of people from all over the u.s, and Ive done alot of things I think about now, an shake my head thinking man what was I thinking! I would like to think I have good common sense for most things in my life, No one has common sense when their mind is altered! I had enough to know when to hold em and know when to fold them! the number one rule to limiting conseqences is dont poop where you eat, never not even for a few minutes!. if you live in a small town make sure you read the court news and have a few aquantances in good places, I unfortunatly do not have any friends in this town other than who I live with! I have alot of aquantaces, actualy I have to many aquantances for a small town, and i most def know to much about those in this towne, for only living here for 5 yrs now,

Untill leo learns our law, we need to just keep it on the down low, it is no ones biz that your a pt or a c.g unless you have a state registerd connection to each other, no need to talk about overages (because there are not any) if we had overages we would not have any pts w/o mm right now, RIGHT! Yes Right! if you realy dont beleive im right well tough doo doo, its right and go with it

Peace

Jim

That other member that grew a bunch of times over the limit isn't worth mentioning in the context of the rest of us Jim. It's very safe for any patient to grow their 12. Even Bob. He just needed to learn that he needs to keep his 12 separate if he's not a caregiver. But the clear message gets muddled by agendas.

Im not saying whether he was right or wrong for what he got caught doing way back in the beginning of legal mm time

And why is it that make you think we were not legal? I have ask here many times

If I broke the Law in anyway I would of took the plea long ago but the first judge did dismiss our case

That's why we are still fighting because he knows about Law better then most

Im not saying whether he was right or wrong for what he got caught doing way back in the beginning of legal mm time

And why is it that make you think we were not legal? I have ask here many times

If I broke the Law in anyway I would of took the plea long ago but the first judge did dismiss our case

That's why we are still fighting because he knows about Law better then most

Another thread, another time. We said enough about you Bob. This subject is a little too fresh and important to rehash out you old issues right in the middle of it.

That other member that grew a bunch of times over the limit isn't worth mentioning in the context of the rest of us Jim. It's very safe for any patient to grow their 12. Even Bob. He just needed to learn that he needs to keep his 12 separate if he's not a caregiver. But the clear message gets muddled by agendas.

Back in 08-09 no one knew that if you had 5 Patients you need 5 grow rooms

And if a jury here's the whole story that only 2 with cards (or paper work after the 21 days )lived their I think they will agree with us

Being a caregiver doesn't automatically mean you have to pay taxes, I don't make any profit so why would I have to pay taxes.

Exactly why you will be kicked to the curb. You serve no purpose.

Dispenary Quote;

I don’t believe it has any chance of passing without a Taxation part of the Bill. We have to be able to justify loss income for law enforcement with this tax. We show how dependent law enforcement is with their own statistics and then show how with proper taxation and regulation it is possible to match the lost dollars from marijuana forfeiture and seizure laws with actual tax payers money.

Edited by Restorium2

I hear ya about the other member, (was wondering why no one ever responds) lol! Any one that is being prosecuted for mm is a said thing, we realy just need to zip it and do our things, I dont know any one around here having any issues, and I honestly dont ask question of aquatnaces who are pt/cg's or pt, or just a c.g grower, I honesty dont care if they do something to loose there card and get arrested, if they break the law and get caught it is just like growing up when it was not legal! that lil green or black card you have should not be a comination to open thy lips and sink ships! lmao!

Peace

Jim

Exactly why you will be kicked to the curb. You serve no purpose.

Dispenary Quote;

I don’t believe it has any chance of passing without a Taxation part of the Bill. We have to be able to justify loss income for law enforcement with this tax. We show how dependent law enforcement is with their own statistics and then show how with proper taxation and regulation it is possible to match the lost dollars from marijuana forfeiture and seizure laws with actual tax payers money.

Just want to clarify that the tax payers they are talking about are solely patients. We are supposed to offset the lost dollars of forfeiture and seizure. They want to balance this using the limited funds of people who are sick enough to qualify for medical marijuana and want to be legal with it. How F'ed up is that scenario? They want to mark up our medicine so it will pay for fancy buildings, fancy cars and clothes. Then they want to tax us on top of that to help law enforcement.

Here you go again Bob. Your experience is not everyone else's experience. If you had not posted your real name up before getting a card along with your location you would likely have never been raided. Sucks, I know but it is what it is. You got a little to used to people coddling you man.

Ganja. I have been at this way longer than this law and never have had a failed crop. Sure everyone has ups and downs but if you are having trouble like you describe maybe being a CG is not for you.

I hope your imagined infallibility doesn't cause a pt to suffer. I know in your world you are perfect, but that is not the case for the vast majority of people attempting to grow meds. Feel free to tell me i shouldnt be a cg, fine, now i shouldnt be a pt as well? The simple FACT is you are growing meds for someone, that growing thing is not perfect, only a fool would think so. A simple Google search will bring up hundreds of examples of agricultural failure. I know in your world you are perfect, im speaking reality. No one should suffer due to your delusions, more importantly no one should suffer due to lack of options.

I think sfc is great example of the "f it grow or die crowd" here. Its funny to see someone claim to be about pts and show such an uncaring unsupportive attitude.

Either way, dispensaries are not exempt from crop failures. This is a non issue because there's no difference. Everyone has the same options when their crops fail, large warehouse dispensaries grows or small growers. Imagine that huge a$$ dispensary warehouse grow full of spider mites. You could look at it as having more eggs in one basket, which would be a bigger problem than smaller isolated grows.

Edited by Restorium2

Yea Ganja, I knew who you were talking about, lol. I don't mind. You are a screw up and I am not, simple bro. My patients have never been without on my account.

way to ignore the issue... its amazing to see the pompous donkey ooze out of you. you dont know me, dont speak on me. see its always about you... your too self centered to grasp you're hurting pts. i dont expect you to care, i know what really matters to you, and its not the sick in Michigan.

Either way, dispensaries are not exempt from crop failures. This is a non issue because there's no difference. Everyone has the same options when their crops fail, large warehouse dispensaries grows or small growers. Imagine that huge a$$ dispensary warehouse grow full of spider mites. You could look at it as having more eggs in one basket, which would be a bigger problem than smaller isolated grows.

no not either way, dont play daft, i know better.... if you fail, your pt is screwed, unless they can go to a farmers market. when theres a crop failure there...oh ya there isnt on to the next farmer.

way to ignore the issue... its amazing to see the pompous donkey ooze out of you. you dont know me, dont speak on me. see its always about you... your too self centered to grasp you're hurting pts. i dont expect you to care, i know what really matters to you, and its not the sick in Michigan.

Woah there. Take your trash somewhere else Ganja. You aren't helping me now.