High Cbd

mrd

I have Cannatonic #4 and # 1 . Supposedly the first is 14% cbd the second is 1/1.

I am very interested in safety.

i am not interested in driving long ways to help you out unless you are so effed that driving is an issue for you. I live 20 miles from Ann Arbor. So you can use that as a pt of reference.

I am not interested in selling. I am a patient and caregiver.

I have not tried these out but remember at least in the strains I have tried such as Cannatonic number 3 and Jamaican Red THEY DO NOT GET YOU HIGH! SO IF THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE SEEKING LOOK ELSEWHERE! If you do not have a card do not bother either.

Someone set me straight on this. I believe with the recent supreme court ruling patient to patient with remuneration is legal. Am I right or not? Hey Mr. Korman an answer would really help!

Best of luck

I have Cannatonic #4 and # 1 . Supposedly the first is 14% cbd the second is 1/1.

I am very interested in safety.

i am not interested in driving long ways to help you out unless you are so effed that driving is an issue for you. I live 20 miles from Ann Arbor. So you can use that as a pt of reference.

I am not interested in selling. I am a patient and caregiver.

I have not tried these out but remember at least in the strains I have tried such as Cannatonic number 3 and Jamaican Red THEY DO NOT GET YOU HIGH! SO IF THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE SEEKING LOOK ELSEWHERE! If you do not have a card do not bother either.

Someone set me straight on this. I believe with the recent supreme court ruling patient to patient with remuneration is legal. Am I right or not? Hey Mr. Korman an answer would really help!

Best of luck

No p2p transfers of any kind are legal.

i cant tell whos ruling is worse.

the CoA couldnt get a definition of sales and transfer correct, so they said transfers were legal, but any sales were illegal.

the MSC couldnt get a definition of transfer and delivery correct, so they said sales were legal, but p2p transfers were illegal.

in your case mrd, any patients may aquire legally from anywhere and be protected by section 4.

but no one is protected under section 4 for transferring with or without payment unless they are a CG transferring to their 5 patients.

hope this clears it up for you.

should be protected by section 8, but dont take this as legal advice...

also 20 minutes in which direction from ann arbor? towards jackson? detroit? brighton? ohio?

NO! Just the opposite Any kind of transfer that is not between a PT and their registered CG is illegal for the person giving the MMJ. It is perfectly legal for the PT to accept it, it isn't legal for the person giving it though. It was for a week or so because of the Greene ruling in the COA, but that was overturned by the MSC.