What Type Of Access Do Patients Want?

No human attendant necessary. Just like at unmanned athletic clubs that allow their members 24-hour use, members would be issued access cards to enter the secured post office and once in, use that same card to acess the locker. Just like ath clubs, the card would create an electronic record of who/when/entry/exit. Think hotel rooms.

Done and done. This application has wide open possibilities. I have considered electronic locks using cards, but do not think they would be enough to withold access from me, making me culpable if something goes wrong. Hotel locks and cards are programmed from the hotel desk. I have concluded that switchable combination locks be used exclusively. The tenant would provide their own, but strictly one common make and model, e.g., a popular Master brand, switchable combination lock. I do not want the combination. I will not use combination locks that can be accessed with a master key. I do not want any record of my being able to be involved with access for the duration of tenancy.

Edited by GregS

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the answer to the PC bill. Rather than let the state and local governments take over the financial benefits of cannabis, and especially because they have resisted it since forever, this plan spreads opportunity everywhere to anyone, which is precisely where it belongs.

Edited by GregS

Intent, Greg. I don't know what else to say.

Again. The intent is to collect rents on a legitimate storage option. That it may permit xfers between pts and their cgs, which is not an illegal act, and would be just another thing that people would do with them is reasonable to expect, but the risk is minimaL BECAUSE THAT IS NOT THE INTENT.

Edited by GregS

What patients want?

Some want a free ride. Some want a hand. Some wanna cure, All Want.

Patients are like most humans they want as much as you can give them in most cases. This is not the case for all but many.

Find me a twisted caregiver I find a twisted patient.

Like pounding sand...These forums. Not un-gratefull about that yet change must be constant.

I fear the MMMA may have seen its day. If stubborn, you see the opposite charge in future.

There are enough here that do not like it to build an army.lol How long must section 8 and 4 trump change.

Pot brought money the money bought power MMMA - Black Version?

Make a difference or step aside.

I for one do not see many patients much like the creative one in a mad rush needing meds. So what do they want?

Show use the pain that needs rendered... I have a suspicion if no pain no power.

Patients...Lets hear from them..... "crickets chirping"