Having A Hard Time Finding Caregiver I Can Afford.

tricharious

Hi, I'm looking for a reliable caregiver in Oakland County. In need of someone who provides quality meds at very reasonable donation prices. I'm on disability right now so money is extremely limited, so much so that I'd be unable to afford the pricess of any of the caregivers that I've been in contact with. Right now I have medical records showing that I'm being treated for back spasms and chronic knee pain. I'm waiting to get certified until I find a caregiver that can help me I'd prefer to take care of all the paperwork at once. I plan on going to the greenlite clinic in troy.

Edited by b_lucky

Is there any chance you can grow for yourself? The reason I ask is because the days of free/discounted meds seem to be over for now.

Unless you have a family member or a close friend that wants to help out you probably won't be finding what your looking for. I hate to sound harsh, it's just that growing is not cheap and still very risky. Those that do want to be compensated for the risk and work.

I wish it could be different and I could offset the cost to low income patients but where we are with our law simply does not afford most the luxury to distribute discount meds.

I agree that you should learn to grow. You can use cfls which are cheap. You will not get the hard beauty queen buds but they will probably be just as good. There are probably a number of people here who can direct you and help you. But you really have to get that card.

Is there any chance you can grow for yourself? The reason I ask is because the days of free/discounted meds seem to be over for now.

Unless you have a family member or a close friend that wants to help out you probably won't be finding what your looking for. I hate to sound harsh, it's just that growing is not cheap and still very risky. Those that do want to be compensated for the risk and work.

I wish it could be different and I could offset the cost to low income patients but where we are with our law simply does not afford most the luxury to distribute discount meds.

In many cases the ones offering free meds are the ones supplying dispensaries.

Pay no attention to em. They live in their own worlds.

If you find a caregiver and your case is worthy to them on a personal note you will easily find what you are looking for. You may have to use other resources as this MMMA to find a worthy care-giver. Do not limit yourself to simple options and opinions here please. It is a ocean out there and not all the fish are sharks. We have whales and dolphins and salmon here.

I can give you 3 phone numbers of worthy recipiants of free meds...

This game is based upon the "who ya know". That is why the ones that care say grow your own. Too many sharks to find a dolphin.

Edited by hic

Pay no attention to em. They live in their own worlds.

If you find a caregiver and your case is worthy to them on a personal note you will easily find what you are looking for. You may have to use other resources as this MMMA to find a worthy care-giver. Do not limit yourself to simple options and opinions here please. It is a ocean out there and not all the fish are sharks. We have whales and dolphins and salmon here.

I can give you 3 phone numbers of worthy recipiants of free meds...

This game is based upon the "who ya know". That is why the ones that care say grow your own. Too many sharks to find a dolphin.

I do charge my patients. I also have a guy with ms who can't work anymore whom never was charged a dime. One of my patients husband had lost his job and without asking I halved the price. It is not always a black and white situation. The question might be can the cg afford it and can the patient afford it. From that point you might examine the situation. We had someone post in another thread that some guy who was seeking a cg and free meds drove up to the cg's house in a Saleen Mustang worth more than the house. (Not sure about the house=car but tricked out Saleen mustangs are expensive). ITs a case by case situation.So it can go both ways. i certainly think it is good to help people out and i think it is even better if they can be independent, although some people cannot handle that.

There is more then me and mrd in this ocean, many more that treat each scenario according to environment and less to electric bill.

You will have to remember while some choose to spend over 4000 for a grow set up there are some that do not need that hype and get by with growing plants cheaper. You will probley not be able to get free meds from a guy running 8 hps lights. - you see? Although guy with 4 hps does not have the electric bill.- See? He is who is more inclined to help for free.

If you are of a terminal medical condition you may pm me yourself. I have a place you may go.

Yet I feel this is not your case and that you can grow your own.

But if it is, 50 in your gas tank is your fee for meds. It is already worked out.

FYI.... Some will pay you for freedom.

ouch.. Must be more specific in thread land.

People will give you meds for free for freedom to grow and play... They are out there.

Some just wanna help.

MI has great caregivers, again look at them like dolphins. Then you will find.

You talk a good game Hic heres to hoping one of these anonymous people your offering genetics too isn't a cop or a fed unless this person is registered to you theres a chance you could end up facing charges this poster doesn't even have their certification yet and is complaining they cant find meds they can afford by law they are not legally able to so its a moot point until he / she gets their card any offers made until then is reckless .

I know.

I also know outta the usernames I might only meet 5% too.

I gave the user name pointers. What he does with them is what do we say... outta my hands.

Tis no game when I say we will provide terminal people free meds. Now if you pass the character checklist that is another story. Each case is different is each caregiver.

There is a person behind every profession.

It is a communist regime here. We serve who we wish not who has plants to give away.

Lucky,

He won't go to Oakland, not while it's under Jessica's regime.

But if you come to Detroit (MGM area) and are certified and are willing to take the lower-down product that got less light (tests the same medically as the upper plant it just looks poorly)--it's what I smoke--then low price can work for the CG I know might take you...(low price=under production cost).

Edited by pic book

So us watching out for the safety of the members on the board makes us communists seriously?

Seek help brother. :watching:

NO it does not. I am sorry you miss understood what I was saying.

I need help? I got all the help mankind can handout - this is what they made. You get help with your reading.

You may have my eye diamond if that is what you wish.

Who is your God?

I am sorry I have not spoken to you much. You do not have to be mean to get my attention. Hi

BTW after you answer to me who is your God I want you to know that the communist regime I reffered to is MY outfit! We grow for who we want not who has plants to give.

Edited by hic