Having A Hard Time Finding Caregiver I Can Afford.

tricharious

You may have my eye diamond if that is what you wish.

Who is your God?

I am sorry I have not spoken to you much. You do not have to be mean to get my attention. Hi

BTW after you answer to me who is your God I want you to know that the communist regime I reffered to is MY outfit! We grow for who we want not who has plants to give.

My God is a moot point because i don't believe in any higher power but myself if you choose to do the opposite thats kool to me i don't hate on people for their choice of religion its none of my buisness until they start trying to cram it into my brain.

Hi, I'm looking for a reliable caregiver in Oakland County. In need of someone who provides quality meds at very reasonable donation prices. I'm on disability right now so money is extremely limited, so much so that I'd be unable to afford the pricess of any of the caregivers that I've been in contact with. Right now I have medical records showing that I'm being treated for back spasms and chronic knee pain. I'm waiting to get certified until I find a caregiver that can help me I'd prefer to take care of all the paperwork at once. I plan on going to the greenlite clinic in troy.

If you cannot afford to grow it, you cannot afford a caregiver.

I am in the same position as you, on disability, not working, and still looking for a good cg.

I agree and disagree with a lot of comments on this thread. I am still having problems finding a kind/friendly/compassionate/available caregiver. I have been a card holder since last July and can not seem to find anyone who can only sell a small bit, every two weeks, and have it be fresh, and strong. I have been donating 55 for 1/4, but I told them right from the start it would only be a bit at a time and that I have been smoking for 37 yrs now. What I been getting is ok, relaxing, but doesn't really take my back pain away its not as strong as I need, and its usually dry/older. I do realize that the price is a good price but.... I am ready to "change" cg's again. To b_lucky, you really do need to get your card first, then start posting and talking to people that answer ur post. I think I will find someone good eventually but it feels like I am still dealing with drug dealers not caregivers. I can not even think about growing my own as we are in a beat up trailer with very little electric, no furnace, and very little room, so growing my own is not even an option, its not always $ that keeps us from growing our own. b_lucky, good luck, you are in a much bigger area than I am in so I would think that you will eventually find the help that you need, be patient a little longer, go to clinic, do the paperwork, and come back here and post.

I like to go off the rails. Action Re-Action I like. If the action was the same ALL the time "like it is" I would not have fun.

You are here because - I do not know why. I am here for fun and nothing else.

I learned about marijuana awhile ago and humans too. So in order for this place to offer me something I must make it.

Warning Warning do you see pic.

Diamond. I am happy to hear you do not hate any creature for religion beliefs. This is good!

Hic,

What advice would you give some of our recently displaced patients who would want to find a caregiver.

What are the right things to do, what are the things to avoid.

This assumes they can't grow themselves of course.

I would tell them good luck in their search.

Watch for me's and I's in sentances pertaining to subject. If there are too many I's and Me's there was not enough Yous.

The right thing to do is get informed of options and criterias and environments of issue at hand.

I would also tell them I can arrange help to few that are terminal in a medical sense.

Thanks for specific questions.

Edited by hic

Look at the character more then a grow room.

A boy that could not grow grew up to out grow them all ya know.

Some just need a chance. Many will get their chance now the tide has changed.

I's and me's are important to watch as for heart.

If he serves no one but himself he is free to do as he pleases. Make sure he is willing to serve you as a caregiver.

Edited by hic

Hi, I'm looking for a reliable caregiver in Oakland County. In need of someone who provides quality meds at very reasonable donation prices. I'm on disability right now so money is extremely limited, so much so that I'd be unable to afford the pricess of any of the caregivers that I've been in contact with. Right now I have medical records showing that I'm being treated for back spasms and chronic knee pain. I'm waiting to get certified until I find a caregiver that can help me I'd prefer to take care of all the paperwork at once. I plan on going to the greenlite clinic in troy.

I made the mistake of finding a c.g before i sent in my own also, I wanted to do the same as you, and what I got, well I wont even go there, get your rec and send it in, mark that you will posses the plants, when you find a good c.g it only cost 10 bucks to file a change or a c.g attasation form and most will pay the 10 bucks for you, get your stuff sent in, make some friends in here, and at c.c's and dont be so quick to find a c.g, it kinda like putting the wagon before the horse, You will most likely be able to see the kind of mm that the c.g is growing and even a sample or two! realy dont rush into a c.g, but do rush into being a pt with possesion of your own plants!

Peace

Jim